Kim Taehyung Daughter!!

By _Dboy-Taegi_

What if Kim Taehyung from BTS had a girlfriend. What if his girlfriend end up pregnant with his baby. Will Ta... More

Finding out.!! / birth!!
3 years later
Confronting Mina
Spending the night with Uncle yoongi
At the park!!
The arguement and the Apologies with appa!
First day of school /Fathers day
Chapter 8!
Family problem
Partner project!! Parents!
Happy B-Day Rap MONster!!
Chapter 12
Appa, my prince in shinny armor
I got Swag not you uncle kitty!!
Thank you all soooo much!!!!
Jisu song.
4
5
6
Exhusted taehyung
Sleep over!!
The reason for this story
Read!! Please
Happy bathday!!!( birthday)
What do you think
Did i just kiss her!
Chimsexychim please read!
Shes back! Or maybe not!
Good moring
Authors note
What are we??
New appa???!!
Regret.??
arguement
going back home!!!
i love you
^*^
Whats Next?!
Ayeeee

Without a second thought...

4.1K 123 9
By _Dboy-Taegi_

The next day ( play song plzzz)

Taehyung POV:

Right now im getting everything for my little tour. But jisu is following me around like a lost puppy.

" appa..." she said quietly.

I hummed for a response as i was folding my clothes and putting it in my bag.

" where u going...?" She asked.

And then she gripped my pants and watched me put my clothes away.

" im going to work jisu." I responded back to her and then walked to my shoes.

" ohh so im going to go pack to appa!!" She said and ran to her room.

I sighed and put my shoes down and walk to her room.

I see her with her big smile running back and forth.

" jisu honey.." i called out.

She turned to me and stop what she was doing.

I walked up to her and put everything away. She looked at me with confusion

" appa is going alone with your uncles..." i told her softly and bend to her height and kissed her forehead.

" but then what about me.." she said quietly.

Her eyes held a sight of sadness and tears.

" you are going to spend time with Grandma and grandpa!! Aren't you excited.!" I told her and gave her a box smile.

" yea i am... but i want to with you too appa.." she said and she lightly put her small hand on my cheek..........

......

" you will be with me!! Soon once I finished my work!!" I told her.

She looked down with her hand still on my cheek...

" first appa you and ms.Y/n got into a fight and you left her...the next day you want to leave me too.." she look up at me with lots of tears running down her face.

I try to grab her hand that was on my cheek but she quickly moved it to her side.

" jisu honey y/n and I aren't mad at each other..." i said

" lier!! You always lie!!! I saw her crying and running away and you did nothing!!! Why do you always lie!!! " she yell and pulled away from me..

" jisu dont say that.."

" why do you lie appa.... i bet you're not even coming back... you lie about mother loving me.. you lie about me having a mother.. you lie that you ...love ... ms. y/n...... you lie about you loving me..." she said quietly and ran to her bed and grabbed her kumamon..

" jisu dont say that i do love you.." i said almost crying because of what she said...

" go 'V' .....you love them more than me.. go leave!! Like always!!" She yelled crying..

She called me.... ' V '.....

" jisu i am your father !!!"
I said..

I was going to say something else but my phone rang..

It was my manager...

I quickly answer.

" yes.."

" we're outside hurry we are late." He said and then hung up.

I put my phone away and look at jisu.. she was sitting down on her bed looking at me with eyes telling me not to go....

I quickly ran to my room and grabbed my bag..and called my mom to come and pick up jisu ... and then left.... with out looking back... without thinking twice....

Did i make the right decision...

Does my fans come first then my own daughter...

I don't want to disappoint my fans or anyone....

If only i knew ...

Flashback to yesterday:

" what are we.."

I pull away from y/n and looked at her.

I scoot away from her.. im sorry I thought.

" we are nothing... and we will never be ..."

I said without thinking twice.. WHY DID I SAY THAT!! NOO I LOVE YOU!!

But i could seem to say it. My voice said something else..

" i will never love you.. im an idol.. you're just a teacher... my daughters teacher to be exact..."

She looked at me with hurt .

" bu-" she was saying but I interrupted her...

" i only did it because i was lonely so i saw you as an easy target.." i said with no emotion..

She got up with tears

" i hate you kim Taehyung!!! I hate you ' V'!!!!" And then she ran...

Im sorry.... i love you.... so much...

___________________________

Did you enjoy!! Hope you did!!!!

Btw I LOVE THIS SONG!!! IT EVERYTHING!! JIN IS SOOOOO AWSOME!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 20 13
You've become depressed after Taehyung broke up with you. Jimin fell in love with you while you were together with Taehyung, and is trying to make yo...
258K 8.9K 19
Jungkook and Taehyung have been dating for two years. Problems arise as Taehyung finds out he's pregnant with Jungkook's baby. Jungkook has been prom...
115K 2.8K 21
you and Yoongi have been enemies since you were children his carefree attitude has always clashed with your work hard mentality but during a company...
7.5K 551 19
Y/N got pregnant at age of 18 her boyfriend showed all his care for her but one day she got married not to his boyfriend instead to his big BROTHER