Payback (BNHA fanfic)

Oleh Craptchy

•CHARACTERS ARE NOT MINE! •Cover art by @/hatironpa on Twitter •Edited by yours truly. •Katsudeku •Villain D... Lebih Banyak

Chapter I |You Will Never Be a Hero|
Chapter II |Out of Control|
Chapter IV |My Memory|
Chapter V |What Happened?|
Chapter VI |Anger Polluted|
Chapter VII |He Returns|
Chapter VIII |My Reflection|
Chapter IX |A Few Secrets|
Chapter X |Stay Alert|
Author's note!
Chapter XI |His Green Eyes|
1K special chapter |Birthday|
Chapter XII |Confusion|
Chapter XIII |Back Home|
Chapter XIV |Injuries|
Author's note. The last time tho.
Chapter XV |You Let Us Down|
Chapter XVI |Close|
Chapter XVII |Don't you?|
Chapter XVII |Sleep Away Secrets|
Chapter VIII |Down Memory Lane|
Chapter XIX |The First End|
Chapter XX |Hurting|
Chapter XXI |Endangered|
Chapter XXII |Sent|
Chapter XXIII |Looking for the Devil|
5K special |Bakugo's story|
XXIV |That Cold Night|
Chapter XXV |Concluding a Dream|
A letter to the readers of this story

Chapter III |Was it You|

3.2K 107 46
Oleh Craptchy

(If you are triggered by death, I suggest you skip this chapter)

Though he tried to, Izuku couldn't fall asleep. Something about staying at Uraraka's home felt unusual and wrong.

He tried to fall asleep for about four hours before giving up on it. He sat up on the couch and looked at the clock hanging on the wall.

23.40

The green haired boy couldn't stay there any longer. Trying not to wake up anyone in the house he quietly walked to the corridor where he had left his jacket and shoes.

As he was reaching for the clothing he felt someone staring at him from the back of his head.

"Where are you going, Deku?"

It was Uraraka. Once again, concern was sensible in the young girl's voice.

"Oh, Ochaco! Why are you up?"

"Same goes for you, broccoli boy."

"Who asked first, cinnamon hair?"

"Don't laugh, but when I can't fall asleep I sometimes walk around the house. I don't know why. I just feel safe if everything is in place. So, why are you awake?"

"I... don't know. I couldn't fall asleep so I thought I'd go. I feel weird staying here."

"Where did you think you could go this late at night? Everyone is already asleep."

"Yet here you are."

Uraraka giggled a little.
"Don't question a girl! We do a bunch of stuff guys don't know about."

"Oh, so you manage to hide it even from Mineta. Impressive." Izuku folded his arms and looked at the girl with a challenging grin.

Uraraka laughed a little louder, then whispered while still grinning a little: "Stop, my parents are asleep!"

Izuku gave his friend a heartwarming smile. Then his head tilted to the ground again.
"Sorry. I just thought I'd go home. My mom must be worried."

Uraraka suddenly realized that they didn't even tell Inko that Izuku was alright and was staying with her.

"Oh my, she really must be. Then... yeah, you should go. Please don't do anything stupid!"

"Don't worry, I'm gonna be alright. Sorry I made a mess."

"That's ok, I'll clean it up."

"Thanks."

Izuku quickly dressed up and unlocked the door. He sent the last look to his friend, but she quickly ran up to him and hugged him from the back.

"Stay safe, broccoli boy," she giggled to herself a little.

"I'm gonna be fine, I promise. If anything happens, don't worry about me."

Izuku walked out the door and waved to the girl after he crossed the fence. She waved back, then closed the door and went up to her room.

The streets were grim and dark. The street lights shined down on the road and illuminated the puddles from melting snow and the light spring showers, though they didn't make it much brighter.

Izuku slowly dragged himself around the neighborhood, trying to find a buss stop to help him navigate his way around.

He didn't have anything to contact anyone with, he couldn't pay for any services because he left his wallet and phone at school.

Some late taxi drivers rid past him, but the young boy wasn't interested in taking a cab home.

After all, his home was only a few bus stops away. Although he was tired, he didn't consider it a long distance and was planning to walk home. Besides, it wouldn't have been the first time he walked such a long distance.

The young student was going to find his way back to the U.A., where the bus stop was located. Though he had lived in the city since he was in kindergarten, Izuku hadn't explored much of it and found himself getting lost in it quite often.

The boy got closer to the U.A. with every step and could soon see the giant logo in the distance. The streets near the school got more and more brighter.

As Izuku was slowly walking towards the giant building, he saw someone pass him by on the street.

The person was taller than him, but you couldn't quite identify him, because he was wearing a hood, not to mention that his clothing was completely black.
Only a small part of his hair, which wasn't covered by the hood, was visible.

The person's hair was blond and seemed spiked. Izuku was confused and mildly shocked. Could it be?

"Bakugo?"

The tall male figure stopped in his step, but didn't turn around to face the student.

"Is that you, Bakugo?" Izuku asked the probable stranger again.

"What the fuck are you doing here this late, shithead?" Bakugo answered in his angry tone.

"I was about to ask you the same, Kacchan."

"That's none of your business. Besides, I asked you first."

"I... I was going home... not that you'd care."

"Right, that dork Kirishima told me to find this shitty nerd." Bakugo thought to himself.

"You know that you shouldn't leave your mother in worry for the whole evening. Man, even I know it's fucking careless," he shouted at the green haired boy.

Izuku's eyes widened with the words coming out from his classmate's mouth. How could he be so relaxed about forgetting to inform his mom. He didn't even contact her from Ochaco's house.

But, how did Bakugo, out of all people, know that he had left home without his mom knowing. Something clearly was off.

"H-how'd you know about my mom?"

"Tch, I already told you - it's none of your business you shitty nerd!" Bakugo shouted at his classmate, who was looking at him with a terrified face.

"N-no Kacchan, I need to know! That's my mom you're talking about!"

"Like I would answer even if you begged me! How about you hurry your sorry ass home and see if she's ok." Izuku's ignorant classmate yelled at him and continued walking.

Is she ok? Why is Kacchan the one telling me about this? What happened to my mom?

Such thoughts ran through the green haired boy's head as his eyes teared up and he started to run towards his school.

He found the bus stop and started sprinting in the direction to his house.

He wasn't scared of anything more than spending the rest of his life alone, without family to be there for him in his hardest times.

What is he going to do if he doesn't have anyone to come home to, who can greet him with a warm hug every time.

The boy suddenly had an adrenaline overflow in his body so he used this advantage and started running faster.

He couldn't use his quirk unless he wanted to hurt himself even more, not to mention the damage he could cause to his surroundings.

Izuku finally arrived at his home. The door to his mothers apartment was locked and he tried ringing the bell at the door. Nobody answered. He tried to ring a couple more times.

Izuku tried to calm himself down, telling himself that his mother was probably just asleep.

No matter how loudly he knocked on the door or called his mother to open it nobody seemed to hear him.

Eventually Izuku broke down the door and went inside of the corridor, looking for Inko. He looked in her bedroom, in the kitchen and finally came to the living room.

The sight he saw was nightmarish. The room was chaotically trashed but there was no sign of someone breaking in.

Izuku stepped into the room. In the middle of it lied a motionless body.

The young student ran to the presumably lifeless person which was lying on the floor. He hesitated to face it.

The woman had green hair and was shorter than him. Izuku tilted the woman's head towards him and in the shock and pain of sorrow he tightened his grip around the woman's body.

"No, no, mom wake up! You can't go! Don't leave!" he shook the body and checked the pulse.

"You can't go... I need you still! Mom! Please!" Izuku hugged the deceased body of his mother.

Please, stay...

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
I'm not sure if I'm sorry.

I don't like to write stories with happy endings. There are plenty of those already.

I tried to make the sad scene sad but probably failed. I'm not satisfied.

Also, 'nightmarish' is a word.

Art credit: knightic on Tumblr/ fenkko on Instagram

Leave your opinions/thoughts/suggestions in the comments!  

Cya!
~Craptchy

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.6K 66 8
WARNING: It follows the events of the manga (post-z=204), if you only watched the anime I do not recommend reading it 😅 unless possible spoilers don...
315K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
AceLu week Oleh 💀

Fiksi Penggemar

17.9K 545 7
Theses are some dabbles for acelu week 2019!