Behind The Tour (Sequel to Be...

By dontwannabelikethem

Harry and Y/N's relationship is stronger than ever. With Harry's tour coming up, he needs a videographer, so... More

Opening Night - Part 1
First Night Is A Success - Part 2
A Day Off - Part 3
Drama is coming Part 4
Everybody Know - Part 5
A Breakup Perhaps? - Part 6
Just A Girlfriend - Part 7
Why Did You Have To Go Make Things So Complicated? -Part 8
Max Is Back - Part 9
You're Mine - Part 10
Nowhere to be found - Part 11
I'll Hold You and Never Let Go - Part 12
A Few Months Later - Part 13
Traveling - Part 14
Happy Anniversary - Part 15
A Day of Love - Part 17
A Perfect Day To Say I Do - Part 18
Always and Forever - Part 19
With This Ring - Part 20
Not Like We Planned - Part 21
To The Future - Part 22

Take Me Back To Jamaica - Part 16

1.4K 39 0
By dontwannabelikethem

The last few days in Jamaica had been amazing. You were loving having this time with Harry. You two haven't done much of anything besides enjoying the beach, pool, and each other. Currently, you two were laying outside by the pool. You were reading a book, something you hadn't done in ages, while Harry was scribbling down in one of his many notebooks.

"Watcha writing about over there?" You asked. "You look very deep in thought."

He smirked over at you and went back to writing without saying anything. You sat up on your chair and stared at him.

"Excuse you, I asked you a question," you laughed. "Don't ignore me."

"Trust me, I'm not ignoring you," he smirked.

"What the fuck does that mean?" You laughed.

"Nothing," he said going back to writing.

You rolled your eyes and got up from your chair and went over to his. You sat on his lap and tried to grab the notebook from him, but he closed it and held it out of your reach.

"Not fair!" you groaned. "It's obviously about me, why can't I read it?"

"Because it's not finished yet," he said. "It's private," he smirked.

"You're an ass, you know that," you laughed.

He laughed putting the notebook behind him before wrapping his arms around you. He ran his hands over your back and pulled you closer to him.

"Really?" You asked.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"You're getting handsy," you pointed out.

"Your point?" He smirked pressing his lips against your neck.

"You're trying to change the subject," you laughed.

"Is it working?" He smirked.

"It's... getting there," you mumbled before he pressed his lips against yours.

**

Later that night, you and Harry were cooking dinner together. You thought about going out to eat, but you two really wanted to just to be alone and not worry about going out. You were at stirring the food around in the skillet when he wrapped his arms around you and kissed your cheek.

"Our dinner is smelling fucking amazing," he groaned. "I'm starving."

You laughed. "It's almost done."

"Good because the sooner we eat dinner, the soon I can have you for dessert," he smirked.

"Having too much dessert is bad for your health," you smirked. "We might have to do something about your sweet tooth."

"Never," he whispered.

You rolled your eyes. "Why don't you get the salad out of the fridge and set the table while I finish up in here."

"Fine," he groaned pushing himself off the counter and over to the fridge.

You laughed as you plated the food and walked out to the patio table. The sun was just starting to set, which made the view of the ocean even more beautiful. Harry brought out the wine and poured it into two glasses. He put on some soft music in the background that worked well with the sound of the waves from the ocean.

You both sat down and Harry smiled at you.

"What?" You blushed.

"I love you," he smiled running his thumb over your hand.

"I love you too," you smiled.

As you sat and ate dinner, the conversation was mixed with a lot of different things and a bit of silence. When you were about halfway through, you looked over at Harry.

"So, tomorrow is officially our one year anniversary," you said. "Any plans?"

"A little yes," he nodded.

"Do I get to know these plans beforehand?" You cocked an eyebrow.

"Not a single one," he smirked.

"That's so not fair!" You groaned. "First you wouldn't let me plan anything because you wanted to plan everything, but now you won't even tell me one?"

"It's called a surprise," Harry said.

You rolled your eyes and stuck your tongue out at him causing him to laugh.

"I've got a better use for that tongue," he smirked.

"And I've got a better use for that mouth," you smirked back at him.

"How about we box up dinner and go straight for dessert then?" Harry said.

"I'll grab the containers," you said.

**

Once everything was put in the fridge for another time, Harry pulled out some things from the fridge and brought them out to where you were sitting. You look over as you take another sip of your wine and see him standing there with whipped cream and fruit.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"Having dessert," he smirked putting them on the table.

He pulled you over to him and moved your hair out of the way from your shoulder. He grabbed the whipped cream and put some on your shoulder before dragging his tongue along it as you gasped.

"Delicious," he smirked. "All though, I'm sure it'd taste a lot better somewhere else..."

"Why don't you see and found out?" You smirked.

"Don't mind if I do," he whispered.

He kissed up your neck and pressed his lips against yours while his hands worked on the hem of the shirt you were wearing. He pulled away from your lips momentarily so he could pull the fabric over your head. His kisses trailed down your neck and back as he unclasped your bra, which he threw to the side and ended up landing in the pool.

"Oops," he laughed.

"You better hope it doesn't get ruined," you mumbled. "Those things cost a fortune."

"Hm, I'll buy you another one..." he said as he stood in front of you. "Go layover in cabana "

You did as he said and he walked over with the whipped cream and fruit in his hand. He took a bite of a strawberry before he put some of the cream onto your neck and down to your chest. He licked away the cream from your skin and spent extra time on your chest before pressing his strawberry flavored lips against yours.

"We're going to be so fucking sticky after this," you giggled as he took off the rest of your clothing.

"And that's when we take it to the shower," he smirked.

**

Over the next hour, almost every inch of your skin had been covered in cream or fruit and then licked clean by your boyfriend. All but where you wanted him the most. You both were completely naked now and sticky from the juices of the fruit. His lips were pressed against yours in such a hungry state. He flipped over so he was on his back.

"God, you're fucking gorgeous," he groaned. "I need you, right fucking now."

Luckily, your boyfriend had also brought out some condoms along with everything else, so you didn't have to go too far to get one. You couldn't rip open the package quick enough. You rolled it over him and he groaned as he felt the small contact from your hand.

He sat up pressing his lips against yours while he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Ride me, baby," he mumbled against your lips.

You practically moaned at his words. You quickly straddled him and closed your eyes as you sat onto him.

"Fuck," he groaned pressing his forehead against your chest.

You moved slowly on top of him and gripped his shoulders. You moaned when you felt his hands gripping your hips as he helped you move. He held you close to him and you cried out when you felt him hit that perfect spot.

He smirked looking up at you. He loved staring at you at any moment of the day, but this, seeing you in this pleasurable state was one of his favorites. Your cheeks were always a tinted with a bit of red. The soft moans, heavy breathing, and occasional screams that left your parted swollen lips drove him insane. Your hair was full on sex hair from his hands and your chest softly bounced up and down from the two of you moving as one.

A short while later, he could tell you were getting tired, so he flipped back onto your back. You both were so close to the edge, but still not close enough. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he pushed back into you and pressed his strawberry red, swollen lips against yours. He brought his hand up to your chest and you groaned.

"Come on baby," he whispered. "I know you can do better than that... I want to hear you. I want this whole fucking island to hear you."

"Fuck," you cried out.

He smirked slowly down his movements. What he lacked in speed, he made up in force. He pushed harder into you causing you to cry out even more, even louder.

"Again, fucking do that again," you moaned out.

He could have come right there, right then at your request. He let his arms held him up as he pushed into you, again and again, hitting the same spot every time.

"Fuck faster, please," you begged.

He picked up his speed and he could tell you were close to screaming out his name, which was good because he didn't know how much longer he could hold himself off. The second he could feel you started to clench around him and arch your back off the bed of the cabana, he lost all focus and just started moving as fast and as hard as he could.

A few moments later, you digging your nails into his back as you finally let go and his name fell from your lips. He followed you soon after and you both rode out the final bits together before he pulled out of you and rolled over to lay beside you.

Other than the sound of the waves and the sound of your heavy breathing, the air was silent. Harry pulled you over to him and you laid on his chest. He pushed the hair out of your face and brought your lips up to meet his. You smiled into the kiss.

"I wouldn't be surprised if the cops showed up soon due to a noise ordinance," he smirked.

You laughed covering your face with your hands.

"But seriously, I honestly think that's the fucking best sex we've ever have," he said. "I mean any sex with you is the best fucking sex ever, but tonight was a whole nother fucking level.

"Good thing this cabana bed is waterproof right?" you giggled.

"I wonder just how waterproof it is," he smirked.

"Are you suggesting, what I think you're suggesting?" You smirked.

"Why don't you sit on my face baby and find out," he smirked.

And find out you did, for the rest of the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 7.6K 62
(COMPLETED) One would say this is your typical love story, you know, best friends falling for each other, romance and all that rainbowy stuff, happil...
2.4M 42K 174
Following the (online) life of a not-so-ordinary couple: Princess Y/N of the United Kingdom and Harry Styles. **note: written chapters prior to this...
4.3K 57 77
y/n and her best friend move to London. there they wanted to find jobs what they love doing. that is acting and modeling and a little bit of singing...
12.8K 1.9K 47
All Mackenzie ever wanted was to see One Direction in person, and her wish came true. Except, not only did she meet the boys, she even formed a very...