Payback (BNHA fanfic)

By Craptchy

•CHARACTERS ARE NOT MINE! •Cover art by @/hatironpa on Twitter •Edited by yours truly. •Katsudeku •Villain D... More

Chapter II |Out of Control|
Chapter III |Was it You|
Chapter IV |My Memory|
Chapter V |What Happened?|
Chapter VI |Anger Polluted|
Chapter VII |He Returns|
Chapter VIII |My Reflection|
Chapter IX |A Few Secrets|
Chapter X |Stay Alert|
Author's note!
Chapter XI |His Green Eyes|
1K special chapter |Birthday|
Chapter XII |Confusion|
Chapter XIII |Back Home|
Chapter XIV |Injuries|
Author's note. The last time tho.
Chapter XV |You Let Us Down|
Chapter XVI |Close|
Chapter XVII |Don't you?|
Chapter XVII |Sleep Away Secrets|
Chapter VIII |Down Memory Lane|
Chapter XIX |The First End|
Chapter XX |Hurting|
Chapter XXI |Endangered|
Chapter XXII |Sent|
Chapter XXIII |Looking for the Devil|
5K special |Bakugo's story|
XXIV |That Cold Night|
Chapter XXV |Concluding a Dream|
A letter to the readers of this story

Chapter I |You Will Never Be a Hero|

5.9K 138 130
By Craptchy

/Izuku's p.o.v./

You're pathetic.

Did you really think you could be as good as I am?

You will always stay the shitty Deku that you are!

That's why you'll never be a hero!

Why after all this time do you treat me the same?

I have never done anything bad to you, yet you hate me like I was your worst enemy.

All I want is for you to tell me the truth...

Kacchan...

/reader's p.o.v./

"Stay out of my way you nerd! Haven't I told you to leave me alone?" Bakugo yelled at Izuku who was sitting on the ground and bleeding from his nose. He had other bruises on his hands and face from Bakugo's hits and everything hurt.

"You're worthless! How about you stay where you are supposed to be! On the ground."

Izuku's eyes were clouded, but Bakugo seemed as if he didn't care.

"Can't you answer me, you fucking scumbag?" he yelled again "You should learn to respect your elders!"

Izuku didn't seem as if he could fight back.

Bakugo kicked away the green haired boy's back pack before leaving with a victorious grin on his face.

"I've had it with you. You really relied on All Might so much you can't even protect yourself while he's gone! That bastard had it coming and everyone knew that he would die someday."

Izuku stayed on the ground without looking up. He clenched his fists in anger but wasn't going to fight back.

He got up slowly and picked up his back pack which was now dirty.

From his back he heard a familiar voice.

"Hey, Midoriya! Do you know where's Baku- What happened to you buddy! You look completely beat up!" said Kirishima.

Izuku noticed Kaminari behind him. He turned his head away. He didn't want his friends to see him in his miserable state.

"Dude, what happened? Do you need help getting home?" Kaminari said concerned of his classmate's health.

Tears started making their way over Izuku's face and he couldn't see clearly anymore. He fell down on the ground once more muttering something inaudible.

The two of his friends approached him and Kirishima tried to help the boy up but he refused by slapping Kiri's hand away.

Kaminari attempted to as well but Izuku just got up and sprinted towards the exit of the school without looking back and left all his school supplies behind as Kiri and Kami looked at him go with worry in their eyes.

Izuku was running through the streets, trying to find his home but in the panic he wasn't even sure where to go.

It was getting very late and the sun was starting to set. Since it was early spring it got cold quickly and the green haired boy wasn't feeling warm anymore.

He had rejected his friends, left his school supplies and with that his phone, which meant he couldn't reach anyone.

The night started setting in and the street lights started to light up gradually. The cold was almost biting through Izuku's skin as he sat down, hugged his knees and started crying.

Some late passerbies looked at him concerned for the young boy's health and offered help which Izuku, of course, declined.

Once the street was empty again, Izuku stood up, wiped the tears away from his eyes and tried to find his home with a logical approach, despite being a mess.

He staggered around the empty streets, praying for no villain to show up, and in luck for him, none did.

Izuku was getting tired of walking and in the brief lighting he saw a familiar street name. It was the street on which lived his friend Uraraka. He had come over a few times back when they had just met.

The young boy realized that his friend's house was very far away from his own and he wasn't about to go looking for a nearby bus stop, not to mention that buses didn't run this late.

As much as Izuku didn't want to trouble his friend he had no other choice. After all, he didn't want to freeze to death in the cold spring night.

As the green haired boy was approaching Uraraka's house, he noticed that a light was coming from her window, which had to mean that she was awake.

Izuku picked up a few rocks and attempted to throw them at the window to get Uraraka's attention.

Eventually, a rock hit the glass pain and his friend looked out the window. After recognizing him, she opened it and asked: "Deku? Why are you here so late? Did something bad happen?"

"It's a long story. Mind if I stay the night? I left my stuff at school and I've been wondering around the city for quite a while and..."

"Wait a minute, come inside! I'm sure my parents won't mind. I'll be down in a sec."

Izuku sighed in relief. He almost thought that such an unexpected visit would be too sketchy for Uraraka to believe him. But then again, they were friends so it wasn't a big surprise.

The girl opened the door and let Izuku inside. He was awkwardly standing in the doorway while she locked the door and waited for her to start a conversation.

"Look, it's late and I don't think my parents will tolerate us talking too much for long so how about I make some tea, put up a bed on the couch for you and we discuss this tomorrow."

"Y-yeah. Sure." Izuku said, unsure if he should be apologizing Uraraka for this last minute favor. She just stayed quiet for a while and looked at Izuku with a very concerned look.

She shivered and went to the kitchen to get the hot water started. In the mean time, Izuku had taken off his jacket and was sitting in the girl's living room with his head down.

Uraraka was still very worried about her friend. While the water was still boiling, she went into the living room and sat down next to her classmate.

"Isn't it cold outside? You could've cought a cold. Then you would have to stay home and miss a lot of lessons back at the U.A."

"It's fine. I'm just sorry to barge in so suddenly."

"I get it. It must've been pretty serious if you came to me of all people."

"Yeah, I guess."

"You must be going through a lot. I'm not feeling quite alright either. Everyone's freaking out. Now that All Might... is gone... Oh, Deku, I miss him so much! And you two were very close! I can't imagine how horrible you must feel right now!"

She hugged her friend very tightly and pushed her face onto his shoulder to hide her tears. You could feel how devastated and broken she was.

Izuku didn't know how to respond to it. He wanted to comfort his friend but didn't know how. To be honest, how would he of all people know what to do in such a situation.

He was about to hug Uraraka back but a beeping sound from the kitchen stopped him from that as the girl stood up.

"The tea is ready. Come on. Let's go." she slowly got up, wiped off her tears and took Izuku's hand.

After the young boy was warmed up, Uraraka's mom helped set up the couch for Izuku, since Uraraka would only make it harder with her quirk.

"Goodnight, Izuku!" Uraraka said as she walked up the stairs to get to her own room.

"Goodnight!" said Izuku and covered himself with a blanket.

"Goodnight to you too, All Might!" he whispered while looking at the ceiling.

"I hope you're in a better place now."

Izuku closed his eyes and fell asleep.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Y'know there's no better feeling than when you overcome your procrastination and actually do something.

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!

Just warning that it's not going to be like this for the whole fic! The atmosphere will drop. Fast.

Also, just so no Uradeku shipper is confused, they are JUST FRIENDS!
Neither of them have a crush on each other!
Just a boy and a girl friendship!
There's a reason why it says Katsudeku in the description.

There probably won't be a tight update schedule, but I'll try to update weekly. If writers block restrains me or I'm forced to work during summer break in some place with probably no internet, there may not be any updates for a long ass time.

Art credit: Omu☆" on Pixiv (Idk, correct me if I'm wrong)

Leave your opinions/thoughts/suggestions in the comments!

Cya!
~Craptchy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 65.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
16.4K 654 12
(REVISION!!!) DRABBLES! Reincarnation... who would have thought they were real. Marco who died of the "War of Chaos" he who died with his fellow n...
1.1M 36.8K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
21.4K 1 1
Kakarot is a 19 year old beta saiyan. He is very different from other saiyan. Broly a 19 year alpha Saiyan who was saved from being exiled. He has si...