Immortal Eyes--True Intentions

Por 4Shifter101

When people start figuring out who Courtesy is, they start to call the Falcons who have been searching for he... Más

Immortal eyes
1-Change
2-Caine
3-Jealousy
4-Kio
5-Xavier's promise
6-Totally Sexist
7a-Mate? (Part 1)
7b-Mate? (Part 2)
8-Escape? Me? No Way!
9-New Friend
10-Do We Know Each Other?
11-Alpha Trouble
12- *Gulp
13-Bar Trouble
14-You Again
15-Do I Need To Kick Your Ass?
16-This Is All Wrong
17-Shopping Trip
18-Wedding Crashed
19-Rogues?
20-Funeral
21- Pack Ceremony

22- The Silver Moon Pack's Epilogue

39 3 2
Por 4Shifter101

Epilogue

This is the last chapter.

Please please please read the next story of the series! The series may turn into a four story series or a five story series!

Enjoy the last chapter of this story!

●●●●

"Apha?"

"What did I tell you about calling me Alpha?" I said.

"Sowy, Auntie."

"It's okay. What is it, my little fiore?"I asked, bending down and pulling her onto my knee.

"Is Cayd going to take away the attention fwom me? Does mommy and daddy not like me anymore?" She asked, tears falling from her eyes.

My eyebrows knit together, saddened that she'd ever think Selene and Terrence would ever allow that to happen.

Water filled up my eyes and blurred my vision,"Don't ever think that, Jessica! They love you and they always will."

"I've got another question..." She said.

"Go on."

"Are you going to have a baby?"

I gasped, and nodded,"How did you know? Caine and I haven't told anyone yet."

"When I hug you, I only weach your tummy. So my head goes to your tummy and I hear a heartbeat. That's why I hold onto you that long, I wove to hear it. I hope it's a gurl!" She rambled, putting her head down against my stomach.

"Why do you want it to be a girl, fiore?"

"So I can be like big sister. And help to dwess her up."

"Well than I hope she's a girl too. You know, her brother Charlie wants the baby to be a girl too." I told her.

"Good. Than it better be a gurl!" She said before hopping off my lap and running out of my office on her five year old legs.

I laughed and continued to work on my computer, talking to the other Alphas nearby on our chat box.

[Rogue attack this morning]

-Alpha Kio-

[How many? Did any get away?]

-Me-

[Do you need any help or supplies?]

-Alpha Jeff-

[Twenty Rogues. Killed fifteen, the other five headed towards Alpha Courtesy's territory. Don't need anything, we're okay. Be careful, Courtesy.]

-Alpha Kio-

[Thank you. I'll take care of them. Take care.]

-Me-

I signed off the chat box and sprinted out of my office, racing to the edge of the woods.

I shifted as I ran and pushed my broken paw through the pain. I turned and pushed my striped head against a three year old boy, who was playing extremely close to the forrest.

The boy's hands flew to my orange and white ears and tugged. I lifted my head and his body went up too. I walked towards through the garden and gently set him down on his mother's lap.

"Thank you, Alpha. I'm sorry he was so far. He likes to roam." She told me, pulling her son into her chest.

I huffed at her and licked her son's cheek before sprinting into the forest. Before long, four wolves ran beside me as we raced to block the rogues from coming near our pack's children.

'Did you get the women and children inside?' I mindlinked Caine, as we followed the rogues scent.

'Yes. But you should be in bed. We have a baby on the way and I will not allow you to have a miscarriage.' Caine answered, nudging my shoulder as we ran.

Johnnie budded in,'Charlie went missing about five minutes ago. She may want to find him.'

I growled and pushed myself to a faster pace, knowing the others may not be able to keep up.

'Slow down!' Johnnie exclaimed through our link.

'You just told me my baby might be out here. I am, in no way, slowing down.' I shouted back, letting my instincts guide me to the rogues.

'I said he's missing. I didn't say he was out here.'

'I'm sorry. All I heard was blah blah blah, 'Charlie' 'missing'. That's all I needed to hear.'

We ran into a meadow, where we saw the five rogues surrounding something. I wasn't sure exactly what, but I had an idea.

I roared and pounced on a wild wolf, crushing his spine. Feeling that he was dead, I attacked the next wolf.

After finishing off my second one, I looked up to see my baby boy, Charlie, being carried away by a rogue female wolf.

I growled at her and sprinted towards my baby. All I could see was red and all that was on my mind was 'save Charlie', 'kill rogue'. That's all I really cared about.

I ran and stopped in front of her then lashed out at her face, knocking her body off balance. I clamped my mouth on her neck and dragged her away from Charlie. Shaking her neck, I waited for the sound of her neck breaking. As I heard it, a pain in my stomach cause me to drop her.

For a second, I thought I may have had a miscarriage. But my body forced me to shift to human and I found out what was happening.

I looked down to see that my water had broke, and water was coming out. I groaned out, loudly, getting attention from all of the wolves.

Caine howled before braking the neck of the wolf he was fighting. He ran to me and nuzzled his head under my neck, being affectionate.

"My baby's coming," I said, then looked to Charlie,"You're going to have a little brother or sister."

"Sister!" He demanded.

"Sister." I said smiling.

Not long after I was carried to the pack hospital room by Johnnie and Caine. They carefully set me down on the white, cloth covered bed.

Selene, Johnnie, and Caine stayed loyally by my side as I pushed painfully to give birth to my baby.

"It's okay, Cor. You can do this." Selene soothed me, rubbing my arm.

"Just think of our little boy or girl and how you can hold her when all this is over." Caine said, wiping the sweat from my forehead with a damp cloth.

Their soothing words were not helping. I didn't need the comfort they were giving me, and somehow Johnnie knew that.

"That's not how she's going to do this! She needs to get angry! Damn it Courtesy! How mad were you at the rogue girl who took Charlie?" Johnnie shouted. Instinctually, my body tensed and anger flashed back to my head.

Without my knowledge, my body pushed as the muscles I used to pounce onto the rogue clenched and pushed.

Selene gasped, pulling me back to the present. I looked to what she was looking at and I smiled with pride. My new child was being held by the pack doctor.

I reached out my hands, and the doctor set the baby in my arms. I pulled my child into my chest and grinned happily.

"It's a girl, Alpha. Congratulations." The pack doctor said, getting up and allowing the nurses to get to me.

"I have to take her now. I promise to take great care of her." The nurse soothingly told me, gently taking my baby girl from my arms. I nodded as tears fell from my eyes.

"When were you going to tell us?" Selene asked, saddened eyes looking to me.

"I'm sorry Selene. I thought I had more time. I was going to tell you tonight. I'm sorry." I answered, guilt dragging my happy mood down.

"It's okay. I'm just happy I was able to be here with you for it!" She said, cheering up. I laughed and pulled her down into a hug.

After I got my baby girl we sat in the huge living room with the pack. Caine and I had discussed names and had finally decided on one.

"Caine and I have decided on her name. But first, I need to tell you all what we found out today. As you all know, when we had Charlie we found out he didn't have the Alpha blood to become Alpha. Today we tested my girl and we found out she has the Alpha blood. You will have another Female Alpha once she takes over." I announced, glaring into peoples' eyes, to make sure there was no approval. There were soft whispers going around, but I didn't need to listen to them to know they weren't harmful.

Seeing no such thing, I continued,"So to continue, we have decided to name her Annabelle."

Applause rained through the room and I teared up us I watched my baby opened and closed her eyes with such grace.

"Hello Belle. I'm your Uncle Johnnie. Pleased to meet you, baby girl." Johnnie spoke with a soft singsong tone that made both Annabelle and I smile.

"You nicknamed my baby." Caine said, smirking at him.

"I like it." I smiled and said, resting my head on his shoulder.

Belle? Fine. Whatever." Caine mumbled huskily and my skin tingled.

"That was hot." I whispered in his ear, wrapping my arm around his neck.

"Ew, gross. Get a room!" Johnnie shouted at us.

"Shut up. We have a bedroom. A master bedroom." I answered, still smiling at Caine.

"Then go to your master bedroom." He replied, picking up Annabelle and gently rocking her back and forth.

"Okay. We'll turn it down a notch." I told him, letting go of Caine.

"I'm glad you're here, Johnnie. I wouldn't imagine this without you or Selene." I added, walking outside with Johnnie, Selene, and Caine.

"You're going to be a great mother, you know that," Selene said, nudging me with her shoulder,"Everything's going to turn out alright."

"I hope you're right."

●●

Wow. This whole story went by SO fast. Thank you for reading it!

I hope you read the next story, Dark Intentions, about Courtesy's daughter, Belle.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Love y'all,

⚓️〰⚓️

Kiwi

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

51K 2.1K 33
"Don't lose hope Isabella, and I won't lose you" **** Ever since her mother died, her father has abused her. She thought she was saved when she met...
2.7K 276 18
Devany Sterling spent her entire childhood moving between one foster family and the next. As an adult, she follows the few clues she has about her pa...
479 6 20
"The sun and the moon will meet in the sky, two hearts beating as one, a union that will defy, the laws of man and wolf. A child of power and strengt...
1.6K 21 4
Little known fact about being a werewolf: There are always wolves at your door and some of them are up to no good. Chloe Weiss' dreams have finally c...