An Athena & Xavier Love Story

By Marisa179

Athena Rosalinda Black Pierce is a normal girl. And like everyone, she had a past. Though hers wasnt as good... More

CHARACTER INTRO
C1: THE BIG NEWS
C2: LOS ANGELES
C3: BRUNETTE BARBIE
HOUSE TOUR
C4: THE PARTY part 1
C5: THE PARTY part 2
C6: HER STORY
C7: THE DATE
C8: LETTY'S RETURN bday pt1
C9: THE MALL TRIP bday pt2
B-DAY PLAYLIST
C10: THE B-DAY PARTY pt3
C11: CAKE & PRESENTS
C12: FORMAL DAY
C13: TWIN DAY
C14: COLLEGE DAY
C15: INSANE
C16: DISNEY WORLD TRIP
C17: DAY 1
C18: UNFORTUNATE EVENTS
C19: DAY 2
C20: JASON BATEMAN
C21: MUSIC & ART GALLERY
C22: BREAKUPS
C23: HE WHAT?!
C24: KITCHENS AND WHORES
A/N
13 YEARS LATER
Sequel
SELF PROMO!!!!
SELF PROMOOO!! Again
THANK YOU!! 🥳🥳

C25: BEST DAY EVER...SORT OF

998 21 4
By Marisa179

Scarlett's POV
Thursday Feb 14
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
I woke up with my alarm ringing Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani. I went to turn it off, but Zane was making it difficult. Eventually after 7 minutes, I get him off and turn off my alarm. The time was 8:00, so we had an hour to get to school. Ath usually wakes us up by 7:30 which makes us early, but she gets suspended anyways. Therefore no point to waking so damn early. See I love my sister, but sometimes she doesnt make sense. Anyways...

"Zane, wake up." He turns over. I sigh and jump on him.

"Zane, wake up!"

"5 more minutes." Oh well, I tried. I get up to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and shower. My phone starts ringing Stir Fry by Migos, which is Ath's ringtone.
Convo
Sc: Hey sister.
A: Happy birthday Letty! And Happy Valentines Day
Sc: Its my birthday?
A: Are you serious? Check your calender."
I quickly check the calender and she was right.
Sc: Wow, I seriously did not think about-Wait, Im 15! Its my quinceanera bitches!
A: Obviously, but I had to call you because Im not going to be there.
Sc: What do you mean you're not going to be there?
A: Im so sorry Letty, but James wont let us go. Im still going to try but at this rate, I dont know.
Sc: I spent 8 birthdays without you and now I have to spend my quinceanera without you too? Daddy's not going to be ther either
A: Im really sorry Scarlett. With the bullshit going on-
Sc: Save it Linda. Talk to me when James is dead.
End of Convo

I hang up. You're probably wondering who Linda is. Thats the 2nd part of Rosalinda in her middle name. I say it when Im really pissed or when I feel like it. I dont like showing my emotions at all, but right now all I want to do is cry. So I do, thinking about how all my family members wont be here. Soon I was pulled into warmth by Zane and I didnt care. I just cried on his chest since he's a giant compared to me. Eventually my crying stopped, but he kept running his hands through my hair.

"Now whats wrong my sexy lady?" I chuckled at the nickname he gave me.

"Nothing, Im okay Carebear."

"No you're not and happy birthday."

"Yea, Im fine. I dont want to talk about it. And thank you."

"So you dont want to talk about the thing making you upset."

"Yes."

"So you just admit you're upset." Damn hes good.

"Fine, my dad and Linda arent going to be here for my quinceanera. Linda has to deal with James and my dad has another meeting. But Im good, everything is ok. Atleast I still have you, Cam, and Nic." He hissed.

"Yea about that...what had happened was is me and Nic are playing soccer with the boys."

"So you're not spending time with me either. Not even at school?"

"Got suspended remember?" Oh yea...It was funny actually because we were harassing Mr. Romano. We're his favorite, but he bribed us to leave him alone if were suspended for the rest of the week. We said yes especially since it doesnt go on our record.

"Fine, Ill just go to the mall with Cameron then."

"Im sorry, but one question. Who is Linda?"

"Oh thats Athena. Her middle name is Rosalinda, so I shortened it to Linda. I call her that either when Im really pissed or when I feel like it. She understands the difference." He nodded, while I started getting ready. I put on a grey t-shirt that says SEX DRUGS & ROCK N ROLL on it with jean shorts that end mid thigh and white Jordans. I put my hair in a half up half down, but the half up was 2 buns. And I kept it curly. I call Cameron and after 2 rings, she picks up.
Convo
Ca: Hey birthday girl, whats up?
Sc: You want to be my Valentine today and go to the mall?
Ca: Of course. I thought you'd never ask. You picking me up?
Sc: Yea, I'll take the Jeep Wrangler
Ca: Are you sure you can drive?
Sc: Yes, I'll make us fake IDs and get the black card from Linda.
Ca: Ok, I will be ready in 10. Bye, love you in case I die
Sc: Alright, bye and love you in case I die.
End of Convo.

I hang up, getting the IDs, a Glock 17, a purse, and keys. Im supposed to have my drivers license, but they wouldnt give it to me because I was 14. Anyways, I kiss Zane goodbye and walk out to the garage. The Jeep was luckily in the front, so I started it. The garage door has an automated sensor that opens when you hear the car start. But the security part is if you dont have a key. If you just break in the car and hotwire it, the garage wont open because the key isnt near the sensor.

I turn the Bluetooth from my phone on so it connects to the radio, and play my music on shuffle. The first song was Powerglide by Rae Sremmurd. Singing along to my music, I drove to Cameron's house. When I get there, Cam was on the porch steps playing with the Karambit dagger I got her for Christmas.

I honk twice and she looks up smiling. Then comes running to the passenger seat. She was wearing a black GUNS N ROSES long sleeved crop top with army green camouflage cargo pants and tan Timberlands. Once she got in, I put in the GPS James' house.

"Where are we going?" Cam asks.

"James' house so I can get the card from Linda." Ok, I still may be a little pissed at her.

"What did she do for you to call her Linda?"

"She's not coming to my birthday party. She knew how much this meant to me and she's not coming." She nodded, not prying further. I eventually pull into the driveway of James' house. Its big, but the houses in our neighborhood are way bigger. We get out the car to the door slowly. We both know James is a child predator, so we're careful. I knock twice, no answer. I knock again, then movement but no answer. Cam slams on the door, then yelling.

"I guess I have to do everything myself." I hear something muffled, then James opens it. When he sees us, he smirks looking up and down.

"What would you two pretty ladies need today?"

"I need to see Athena."

"But there are so many more things we can do." He grabs my wrist tightly, it almost turned red. I brought my hand around to grab his wrist, twisted it making him go downwards, and put him in an arm bar.

"Touch me again, and so many things will happen. Now where is Athena?" He groaned in pain.

"Fine, she's in the basement. I dont know which room, but she's always going down there in some room."

"Did you make her a prostitute?" Cam asked.

"Yea right, I barely got-groan-her to work in the kitchen. Can you let me go now?" I let him go and we jog downstairs. All the rooms said with client, so we go to the back. The last room said Nursery. I open the door to see Athena and Xavier sleeping on the king sized bed with a baby in the bassinet. We tiptoe in and shake Athena making her jolt up with a knife. We back up, then she sees us and sigh in relief. She puts the knife away, then widen her eyes.

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?" She whispered yelled.

"We just wanted the black card to go shopping." Cam whispered back.

"Did James see you?"

"Yea, he opened the door. I almost broke his good arm though."

"Of course and he just told you where I was?"

"Not exactly. He just told us you were down here. Apparently you come here often. Who is the kid?" Cameron asked confused.

"Thats Vanessa. James kidnapped her when she was born. She apparently also has a twin. I plan to get her out of here, but I cant tell the parents exactly what happened so the children dont have a sheltered life."

"Makes sense, but do you even have a plan?"

"Yea and I know what family she belongs to. They have a 5 year old daughter named Veronica and the other twin is Victoria. They're #4 ranked in mafias, the Black Daggers."

"Oh I heard of them. They're way better than James' mafia. We could join forces with them. They already have 'black' in the name." I said this time, even though I havent been talking.

"Maybe. But we would have to get to know them first. Oh and here's the card." I took the card and we left. We finally end up at the mall and of course we had to take pictures and videos for Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter. The first store we go to is The Way We Wore which is a vintage clothing store. Me and Cam love vintage. Then we spent many hours shopping.
4 hours later
We ride back home to get ready for the party. I decided to make my own party because no point in moping around all night. So for the party, I wanted it to be a red rose theme with white accents. I had already called the interior and cake companies for it. I didnt invite anybody except my friends and boyfriend. Me and Cam bought dresses, heels, etc for the party. While getting ready, someone knocked on the door downstairs. We put on robes and go downstairs, opening the door. You would not believe who it was.

"JAMES CHARLES?!" I screamed. Cameron was just on side smirking.

"Hey sisters. I heard a certain birthday girl needed a makeover." I just nodded...I was speechless. Cam hugged me whispering

"This is just the beginning." Then she went upstairs with James freaking Charles. He is one of my favorite youtubers and makeup artists. I go upstairs to my closet since he was setting up and change into my dress. I go out and their jaw dropped.

"Damn my beautiful sister. Everyone's wig will be snatched off."

"Thank you." I sat down at my vanity and started on my hair, which took atleast 30 minutes because I washed it. Then he went onto my makeup. When he was done, I lastly put on my white heels.

After me, he did Cam, then lastly himself.

We all go out with the Zane and Nic to the...RED LIMO?! It had red roses on top spelling out SCAR. It was beautiful to say the least. We get in and the interior was awesome.

45 minutes later
We finally get to this warehouse type building. It was set up with balloons and roses in the front with security guards. I go up to the female security while the rest go up to male security guard.

"Invitations please." They all pull out an invitation, including JC.

"I dont have an invitation because Im the birthday girl. I made this party." I said getting pissed.

"Im sorry ma'am, but I cant let you in without an invitation." The female guard said. Then they all went in.

"Sorry Scar, we'll bring you cake." Cam said sympathetically and they went inside.
Athena's POV
So we have been making Scarlett stand outside for 10 minutes already and Im starting to feel bad. She's hella pissed, but its worth it. Its been a good day though because James is dead and the party is going great. All of Letty's decorations are outside of the warehouse, but she doesnt know that. I have been working on this ever since James technically forced me into marriage. And it was so hard to not get Maddie and Elias to not say anything about the party.

I also invited all her favorite celebrities and they actually came. James Charles obviously, Zendaya, PnB Rock, Jennifer Lopez, Chris Brown, Patrick Starrr, GotDamnZo, Cardi B, and AlliCatt. Also some comedians like Kevin Hart, Liza Koshy, and David Dobrik. Hot actors like Dwayne Johnson and Channing Tatum. And of course all our family members came like aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, and our dad. I lastly made a cutout of our mom like Ruby did on On My Block. I really love that show. Anyways I decided to let Scarlett in.

"Ok everybody quiet down. Im going to bring Scarlett in and we'll yell surprise." I said in the microphone and everyone got quiet. I got on the earpiece while Cameron went in the warehouse to wait for her. I stood by the door to listen in their conversation.

"Hey Cam, where are the boys?"

"What are you talking about? We came by ourselves in the Jeep. I drove remember?"

"What? We came with James Charles and the boys in a red limo."

"The boys are still playing basketball. And come to think of it, why were you standing outside for so long? I kept calling you to come in."

"The guards wouldnt let me in without an invitation."

"Invitation? Guards? You're hallucinating. That never happened. Lets go out back to get air." Cam takes her hand bringing her out. Everyone was ready in 3...2...1.

"SURPRISE" We all screamed and her jaw dropped.

"Oh my god guys. Seriously, I thought I was going crazy." I laughed causing her to look at me.

"Hey sister." She ran into my arms and I hugged her.

"I thought you werent coming. What about James?"

"He's dead and I was not missing my baby sister's quinceanera. You look so pretty. Now go see your family members and a couple of celebrities. We danced, laughed, and talked the whole night. Dad and Letty had a father-daughter dance. Then it was time for the speech and dinner.

"I first want to thank everyone for coming. I love all of you guys especially my dad and beautiful sister. And of course my mom. I wouldnt be here without you guys. We've been through a lot of highs and lows, but it was worth it because at the end if the day we came together as a family. And we are one badass family. And thank you to the famous people who came here, I love y'all too. And I love the fans who are reading this eventful chapter. But its sad to say that its come to an end."

SO GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY😎😈❤😍😘😏
Well you heard Scarlett. Its the end of this story. But like I sad there will be a sequel called Secrets. I will post an epilogue of what they're all doing 13 years later. And I post the description of Secrets and all that after. When the story is out of course. So see you all in Secrets my little Earthlings
                                          ~Marisa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 1.7K 55
Jaylen Argent, a sarcastic teenage girl with looks that could kill Parker Everett, the shy boy who just want to make the most of his junior year. Wha...
54.3K 1.3K 41
- ! Book contains explicit content ! - _ From the life of silver chains to the world of golden spoons. Here's a story about the life of Athena Noir...
1.7M 11.9K 6
*Heighest ranking 26th in Love, 1st in General Fiction, and 1st in Tragedy, as well as no#1 in mystery* When you're the most feared and powerful Ital...
200K 8.1K 58
Alexia King:- The 21-year-old female protagonist and youngest daughter of the business tycoon, Xavier king, have faced the horrors of the world at th...