Les Twins Darker Than Before

By leslie_moonxo

The sequel of Fifty Shades Of Les Twins, If you haven't already read my first book go ahead and read it so yo... More

Authors Note
The Nightmare
The call
The New Job
Art Gallery
Date with Manager
Grocery Shopping
The Bad Dream Part I
A/N
The Bad Dream Part II
The Bad Dream Part 111
The Manager
The Surprise Breakfast
The Big Surprise
The Bang
The Birthday Party Part l
The Birthday Party Part III
Authors Note

The Birthday Party Part ll

382 26 0
By leslie_moonxo

Chapter 15

Arriving to the Party........

I suddenly start getting nervous, as I get the mask out of my bag and start putting it on seeing all the guests making there way in. I hear my name being called.

Thomas- "Miss Chavez... everything will go perfect, Are you ready?"

"Thank you Mr. Thomas, I think I am."

Thomas gets out of the car making his way to my side he opens the door giving me a hand to help me out of the car. I take his hand As I get out I feel like all eyes are on me. I look up and seeing everyone is staring at me.

"Thank you Mr. Thomas." I give him a friendly smile.

Thomas- "My pleasure ma'dam." He returns the friendly smile.

I start walking towards the entrance still having all eyes on me. As I stand there taking a deep breath I suddenly hear my name being called. I turn around and seeing that it's Mama B.

Mama B- "Laiza! Bonjour chérie." ("Hello darling.")

"Bonjour mama B."

Mama B- "I'm happy you can make it." She smiles at me as she gives me the sweetest hug ever. I just smile by her warmth. "Let's go inside, mes fils seront heureux." (My sons will be happy.") As she starts leading the way I follow her still having all eyes on me as I'm walking.

Mama B- "Je vais trouver les garçons. ("I'm gonna find the boys.) "je reviens tout de suite." ("I'll be right back.")

I just nod at her in agreement, As she leaves I stay there waiting and I see the drinks table, I walk over and get myself some punch. Soon I start getting more nervous I start making my way upstairs to the bathroom. I lock the door behind me, I look at myself in the mirror. Ok Laiza calm down I take a deep breath. As I started to calm down I start making my way downstairs. Soon I see Larry and Laurent they were talking to someone and then our eyes found eachother as I was walking down, our eyes locked. And there expression on there face were priceless as they see me walking down the stairs.

This is what they are wearing and the black masks they had on.

The way they were locking at Laiza.

Soon I made it to the bottom still having all eyes on me. They start making there way towards me, they both look at me straight in the eyes as they both kiss the top of my hand.

Laurent- "We we're looking for you belle."

Larry- "Mama told us you were here."

Laurent- "Wow you look very beautiful." As he stairs me down and up lifting one eyebrow.

Larry- "You look so gorgeous." As he does the same.

"Thank you." I start blushing.

As we are walking they start introducing me to the rest of the family and friends. Then the whole Criminals Crew were there as waydi screams.

Waydi- "Yo Bro Happy Birthday!" As he hugs them both, they do there own handshake. The rest of the crew hugs them as well. They soon start to stair at me.

Bouboo- "Who is this beautiful women." As he shakes my hand with care.

Laurent- "Okay okay bro back off." He says jokingly.

Larry- "She our girl." As they both stare at me.

Laura- "Nice to meet you, I'm Laura." She gives me a friendly hug.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Laiza." I return her hug.

Larry- "Thank you guys for coming, we gonna show her around."

Laurent- "Meet the rest of the family."

They all gave each other hugs and we walked away.

Larry- "Seems like they liked you."

Laurent- "another first."

"What do you mean?"

Larry- "We never bring anyone here."

Laurent- "Or know about our birthday."

I just smile.

Laiza POV

Wow this crazy, I'm actually here with this two beautiful handsome men, celebrating there birthdays. I never though off this. But I wonder what Elani was talking about hmm.... I wonder. Maybe she's here so I can talk to her.

Larry- "We want to show you something."

"Oh God now what!"

Laurent- "Calm down belle we know you will like it."

Both- "Come."

As they start walking up the stairs making me follow them, looking around at the long big spacious hallways, with white and gold painting. A long burgundy rug with designs on it. Soon we stop.

Larry- "Come in."

I walk in seeing two beds the room filled with kids stuff basketball and soccer things. Looking at the walls there are pictures of them when they were kids.

"Awe you guys were so adorable."

They both smile.

Laurent- "Sit."

As he is demanding as always.

I sit down on there bed, Larry closes the door and locks it. I suddenly start swallowing hard. Larry gets a bag from his dresser gets out this two silver balls.

"What is that?!" I swallow hard.

Larry- "We gonna put this inside you."

Laurent- "We wanna play with you."

"Oh God!" I start breathing heavily.

They both land me a hand to stand up, as I'm standing they both start kissing my neck making me breath heavily making me bit  my lips. I feel Larry's fingers from my left hand all the way up my arm and shoulder as he slides down the straps from my dress as Laurent does the same to my right. Soon my dress is on the ground they both grab my hand so I can step out of the dress. Laurent pushes me to bed not too rough, making me bit my lip once again.

Larry- "You know what happens when you bit that lip."

I just nod my head.

Laurent- "Don't bit that lip." They both give me a stare like they would do anything if I bite my lip once more.

Larry starts to kiss my thighs making his way up to my panties as he bites me a little making me moan, then he start taking off my panties with his teeth's. Laurent gets the balls as he makes me open my legs as wide as I could. Larry starts kissing me passionately, I start feeling Laurent's finger tips running up towards my inner thigh up to my kitty playing with it making me moan. Soon he stops, then Larry starts to play with my kitty feeling Laurent putting in the balls inside me. They both stop, without noticing I hit my lip. They both growl,

Larry- "What we say."

I try to keep calm. Laurent kisses me passionately then Larry kisses me passionately as they stop hey both land me a hand to sit up.

"Whoa."

Laurent- "You'll get used to it."

Larry- "It's time to play."

I swallow hard, wishing I can just push both of them to bed and make love to them.

They help me with the dress.

Laurent- "Let's go back downstairs."

As I start walking I start feeling this balls inside me, it's like with every step I can get a orgasm. So we start making our way out I start to feel them, I grab both of there hands. They knew what was going on so they just smile.

"I don't know if I can hold in in."

Larry- "We know you can."

Laurent- "If you hold it, we have a surprise for you."

"Another surprise?!"

Both- " Yes."

We get to a table we sit down, seeing everyone having a good time and dancing, feeling both of there hands on my highs making me want to moan but I keep my cool. Larry and Laurent get up.

Both- "We be right back." They both start going on the dance floor to dance there solos.

As they finished there solos they sit back down as they drink some juice and we start to eat. A slow song comes on they both get up and land me a hand. I get up trying to forget about this balls. We start dancing as they spin me to one another, feeling like a Quincañera. (15 yr old party) the music stops Larry whispers in my ear.

Larry- "Let's go get some fresh air."

I nod in agreement.

We make our way to the back following this beautiful followers trail to this beautiful pool. I stand there looking at the beautiful view of Denver and the pool. I can feel them staring at me.

Laurent- "belle it's time."

"Time for what?"

Larry- "Time to take out the balls."

Laurent- "Sit ." As he points to this bench.

I sit down as Laurent helps me lift up my dress, Larry goes under me i felt him kiss my kitty as he takes the balls out at the same time. Then Laurent takes my panties out of his pocket, Larry lifts ups my dress and Laurent start putting my panties on and kiss my kitty as well before he puts my panties on me.

Laurent- "You are strong."

Larry- "very strong." They both smile.

Soon the party was over and everyone left we said our goodbyes......

Laurent- "We take you home."

Larry- "No bro we taking her to our house, remember."

Laurent- "Yea I know that's what I ment."

Larry- "Oh."

"You guys are too much." I just giggled...

As we make our way to there house.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 5.1K 94
Les twins story read. *In the process of fixing errors
14.2K 599 50
This is Book 2! If you haven't read the first, I advise you to go read it. You're gonna be really confused if you skip the first.
190K 8.7K 32
[StudxStud] So If you don't wanna read about Two Studs Fucking Don't Read This Then. ✌✌But if you Do Go Ahead and read this little synopsis ✊
5 0 10
read the first book and you will understand this one i have two books from this series too post so lookout for them ;)