The Birthday Party Part ll

Chapter 15

Arriving to the Party........

I suddenly start getting nervous, as I get the mask out of my bag and start putting it on seeing all the guests making there way in. I hear my name being called.

Thomas- "Miss Chavez... everything will go perfect, Are you ready?"

"Thank you Mr. Thomas, I think I am."

Thomas gets out of the car making his way to my side he opens the door giving me a hand to help me out of the car. I take his hand As I get out I feel like all eyes are on me. I look up and seeing everyone is staring at me.

"Thank you Mr. Thomas." I give him a friendly smile.

Thomas- "My pleasure ma'dam." He returns the friendly smile.

I start walking towards the entrance still having all eyes on me. As I stand there taking a deep breath I suddenly hear my name being called. I turn around and seeing that it's Mama B.

Mama B- "Laiza! Bonjour chérie." ("Hello darling.")

"Bonjour mama B."

Mama B- "I'm happy you can make it." She smiles at me as she gives me the sweetest hug ever. I just smile by her warmth. "Let's go inside, mes fils seront heureux." (My sons will be happy.") As she starts leading the way I follow her still having all eyes on me as I'm walking.

Mama B- "Je vais trouver les garçons. ("I'm gonna find the boys.) "je reviens tout de suite." ("I'll be right back.")

I just nod at her in agreement, As she leaves I stay there waiting and I see the drinks table, I walk over and get myself some punch. Soon I start getting more nervous I start making my way upstairs to the bathroom. I lock the door behind me, I look at myself in the mirror. Ok Laiza calm down I take a deep breath. As I started to calm down I start making my way downstairs. Soon I see Larry and Laurent they were talking to someone and then our eyes found eachother as I was walking down, our eyes locked. And there expression on there face were priceless as they see me walking down the stairs.

This is what they are wearing and the black masks they had on.