The call

Chapter 2

  Trying to survive this days without Larry and Laurent. As my job interview went well and hoping I get the call. Now that I'm home I lay down on my couch just reminiscing the days I have spend with them.

Laiza POV

Why does my mind always come back to them they seriously did do some type of brujería (witchcraft) on me. I left because I don't know if I can handle that lifestyle. I mean they have to be my bosses and not boyfriends. Ugh....... I wish I could just forget about this and move forward with my life. Ok Laiza calm down, I gotta focus on this job hoping that I get the job.

An hour later.......

My phone rings.

"Hi, this is Karla from Editor, SIP. May I speak with Laiza Chavez?"

"Hi, yes this is she."

"How are you today?"

"I'm doing good thank you."

"That's good well I'm calling to let you know that if you would like to start work tomorrow?"

"Yes I will be there tomorrow, thank you."

"No problem, be here at 5:00 A.M."

"Ok thank you, bye bye."

"Bye, bye."

Aaaahhhhhhhh!!! Yeeesssss!! I got the job if only Jenicka was here so we can celebrate but she's on vacation with José.
I'm just gonna get a glass of wine.
I start heading to the kitchen looking for the wine, I get a glass of cup and serve myself some wine. Not to forget I start work tomorrow. I'm so excited! Then my eyes land on the roses that they send me. I just sign.....
Ok, I'm gotta cook me something to eat remembering that they always got mad at me when I didn't eat. I start laughing and smiling just remembering it. I gotta go to bed early because I gotta wake up early for tomorrow.

  As I finished cooking myself dinner making myself some grilled chicken breast with a salad on the side. As I finished eating I get up and start washing the dishes. I start heading to my room and getting my pijama ready I set it down on my bed. Making my way to the bathroom I look at myself in the mirror as I'm brushing my teethes, I put water in my mouth and spit it out. I start the water as I'm taking of my clothes and my panties as I let it fall to the ground, the bathroom starts to steam. I get in the shower letting the water run through my body. Putting shampoo on my hair letting the water rinse off the shampoo, I look up as the water is hitting my face. I get the soap running it all over my body as I wash my face as well, as the water rinses off the soap. I turn of the water and get the towel and wrapping it around me. And getting another one to wrap on my hair. Making my way to my room letting my hair dry I start to go through my phone looking at Instagram, Eleni posts a live video of  a workshop of Les Twins in Miami. Ofcaurse on Les Twins official account. I click on it and start seeing the live video. Seeing them and how they move like that. Just out of the curiosity I wanted to see how they were doing. Soon Larry and Laurent look at the person recording which is Eleni, they made a stare like if there communicating some way. Somehow I had a feeling that they knew that I was watching. They kept doing what they were doing, It was a pretty long live video they usually don't have it for this long. Soon they did there solos and they both got close to the camera as they made a stare that I can only know that they only made to me. They definitely know I'm watching, thinking about leaving the live soon they start making there sensual moves. I stoped myself and kept watching soon the not knowing that I've watched until the live was over. Then Larry and Laurent talk to the camera saying.

Laurent- "Thank you for watching the whole live." He winks and then smiles

Larry- "Yes thank you." Does the same.

I get off the live quickly, setting on the alarm on my phone and putting on top of my nightstand, soon I start finding myself falling asleep.