The New Job

Chapter 3

Sorry for the late update and also sorry that this chapter is short I'll try upload more often, enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     AND SO THE PATTERN BEGINS: wake, work, cry, sleep. Well I mean try to sleep. Sighs....... I can't even escape them in my dreams. Both Bourgeois dangerous stare there hot looks, there afros. And music..... I can still remember there dances when I saw them in there studio. I haven't even talked to my mother, I have becomed MIA my own island.

I start finding it difficult to eat lately. Since the day of my interview, I'm surviving with coke, some granola bar and yogurt. But the coke starts making me feel anxious.
      Now that I have been working here for almost a week, John my manager starting to irritate me, asking personal questions. What the hell does he want? I'm polite to him but I gotta keep it professional and keep him at arm length. I start to go through my stuff and begin putting some papers together for him. Soon I start being distracted with work and making me feel at ease. Soon my email pings, I quickly see who it's from.
      Holly shit. The email is from Larry and Laurent. Oh no, not here ... not at work.

-----------------------------
From: Les Twins
Subject: The New Job
To: Laiza Chavez

  Dear Miss Chavez,

Excuse this email we know you at work but we hope you liked the flowers we sent you the other day. Good luck with your new job we hope it's going well.

----------------------------
From: Laiza Chavez
Subject: The New Job
To: Les Twins

Dear Les Twins,

Thank you for the flowers, they are beautiful.

----------------------------
From: Les Twins
Subject: The show
To: Laiza Chavez

Dear Miss Chavez,
I know your "friend" has a show tomorrow would you like for us to pick you up?

--------------------------
From: Laiza Chavez
Subject: The show
To: Les Twins

Dear Les Twins,

Thank you but I can make my way there.

I get off the email and quickly start making my way to the bathroom, I get inside close the door and put a lock on it, I start finding myself crying as tears start falling on my cheeks.

Laiza POV

I really miss them, there sense of hummer there beautiful smiles and dangerous sexy eyes. God I really do miss them, it feels like an entirety I wish I have never left. NO I don't want to be following any instructions I want to be loved as boyfriends and girlfriend. Come on Laiza... you gotta be strong plus your at work.

                      After work

I start making my way out soon as I start getting inside my car, I see two female standing across the street of where I work. As the people pass by they were gone. That's weird....