The Surprise Breakfast

Chapter 11

I wake up seeing that Larry and Laurent are not next to me. I suddenly get sad wishing they stayed, but suddenly I smell food. I get up walking slowly to the kitchen. Why do I smell food, is Jenicka back? Start making my way to the kitchen and seeing that it's only Larry and Laurent cooking breakfast.

"I thought you guys left me."

Larry- "No baby we say we stay so we stay."

Laurent- "Come sit down belle."

"Awe you guys made breakfast for me."

Laurent- "Yes we did just for you."

Larry- "Since you always cook for us, we cook for you this time."

"You guys are so sweet."

Both- "Alright Bon Appetite."

"This looks good."

They made breakfast burritos made with spinach, eggs, sausage, cheese and with a picó de callo on the side.

As we finish eating Larry and Laurent stare at me.

"Why are you guys staring at me?" I suddenly start blushing.

Both- "You very beautiful you know that." They both smile.

"Awe thank you guys." I start blushing more suddenly realizing that I had to go to work. "Guys what time is it im gonna be late." Realizing about what happened with John I don't want to but I had to or else I would loose my job.

Larry- "Its 6:30 a.m" As he looks at his phone.

"Holly shit, I'm gonna be late I can't be late."

Laurent- "Its ok cheríe." (Darling)

Larry- "We take you."

"What do you mean it's ok Laurent I'm going to be late, we gotta go now let me just change real quick."
I walk to my room and start changing.

Laiza POV

Why are they acting like this, what are they so calm. They must be up to something I don't know about. But it was nice of them to make me breakfast. Now that I remember they asked me to move in with them, I never though they would ask me that. Should I move in with them?

Larry POV

I can't wait until she finds out about her surprise, and what we did with that Mother F***** of John just by saying his name makes me cringe. She's gonna find out when she gets to her work, that's why me and mon frère are calm. I can't believe she has had gone through so much since she meant us, not saying it's our fault but it's like we have her and everyone wants her because she ours. But wow she always looks beautiful.

Laurent POV

Me and mon frère have a surprise for her when she gets to her work. Hoping she likes the surprise, but especially with what we did to that Ass of John, just by thinking about it makes me hell of mad. But we really want her to move in with us so we know she will always be alright and safe. I really hope she says yes to moving in, it's a big step we never thought of this only with her, she's such a beauty and she special.

"Alright guys I'm ready lets go."

Both- "After you mon Cherìe."

"Thank you."

We get in the car and in the corner of my eyes I see those two females again. I blink and turn that way and they are gone........

Les Twins Darker Than Beforeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें