Date with Manager

Chapter 5

Last night was whoa, I haven't felt like this for a while. God, I really missed them. But I don't remember seeing them leave, they probably left while I was sleeping I wish they could of stayed. As I look at the clock Holly shit
I'm gonna be late. I start doing my business in the bathroom, I start getting ready I put on my shoes get my keys and a banana to eat on my way. Finally I'm on time. I head to my desk and start getting everything ready. As the day goes by, now it's time to go Home everyone has left and now it's just me but as I'm getting ready John starts making his way towards me.

John- "You going out?"

"No."

John- "You look all dressed up nice today."

"Thank you."

John- "listen would you like to get something to drink?"

"Ummm no thanks I'm pretty tired."

John- "Come on, you've had a hard week." As he starts getting closer I start to feel little uncomfortable.

"OK." I say it quickly and get my stuff so he doesnt get to close to me.

John- "OK well let's go."

I get my bag my jacket, we start heading out. As I'm outside waiting for John while he closes the doors. Soon I hear my name being called I turn around seeing the same two females I've been seeing.

Two females- "Liza." they both just stare me.

I stare at them as well, soon John comes out and snaps me out of the stare. He pulls me close to him as we walk away. I turn around and seeing they aren't there again.

Soon we start making our way on to this bar. John orders two shots of white wine.

"I prefer water."

John - "Oh come on, just one won't do no harm."

"OK."

Soon after we get our drinks he starts to get really close to me. I slowly start feeling uncomfortable again, I slowly move back hoping that stops him from getting close to me.

John- "You know what? You are very beautiful." As he starts touching my hair twisting it around his finger.

Oh no please God no, he soon starts getting really close wanting to kiss me. As he was getting closer the door bell rings as it opens, seeing that it's Larry and Laurent. Soon I felt relieved seeing them there. As Larry pushes him off to the side and Laurent holds me tight making sure if I'm alright.

Laurent- "Are you ok Belle?"

"Yes I'm ok."

They both turn towards John as they stare at him as if he was a threat.

Both- "John." As they nod there heads at him.

John- "Larry, Laurent." As he does the same.

Larry and Laurent they both start leading me outside.