The Big Surprise

Chapter 12

I get out of the car as I'm getting out I'm hoping not to see John there but his my boss ugh..... soon I hear both of them say my name as I loose my train of thought. I stop getting completely out of the car I turn to look towards them.

Both- "Laiza!" They look at me with a friendly smile.

Laurent- "Hope you have a beautiful day belle." He smiles at me as he leans and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

Larry- "We pick you up after work." As he does the same and kisses my forehead.

"Thank you." I just smile at them making me forget about what happened with my boss.

I get out of the car, I start walking to the door I take a deep breath. Ok Laiza everything is gonna be ok just forget about what happened.... Fu** but I still have to see him, hope he didn't make it to work. As I open the door they drove off. I get to my desk and seeing Johns desk is empty as he is packing. Soon he sees me, gives me this evil look like his gonna get me back or something. He starts walking out the office and doesn't say anything to anyone but one thing I noticed is that he is Fu**** up he barley can walk and has a bruised eye and a busted lip. I look at the girl who works with me.

"What happened?"

Girl- "I don't know when I got here he was packing and never said a word to us."

"But who is gonna be the boss now? Does this mean we loose our jobs?"

She shrugs her shoulders. We all were confused either if we keeping or loosing our jobs, Soon A lady, Eleni, Larry and Laurent walk in the office minutes after John left. Still with a confused look on my face. The lady calls me in the office.

Lady- "Miss Chavez."

"Yes." As I'm walking towards her. I look at Larry and Laurent as they are staring at me and smiling.

Lady- "So as you have seen John left and this means you may have to loose your job as a secretary/ journalist."

"So I have to pack my stuff then."

Lady- "Yes because this is your new desk." As she points the desk that was Johns.

"Wait? What?" Confused as I'm looking around the office not believing of what I just heard. "This is gonna be my office now, so I'm the boss now?"

Lady- "Yes ma'am." As she smiles at me.

Elani- "This is your office Laiza and you start now." She gives me a friendly smile.

Soon I hear the people I work with clapping. Which made me smile all big.

"But why are you guys here?" I ask Larry and Laurent.

Larry- "We bought the company."

Laurent- "We gave that asswhole a lesson." As he whispers in my ear.

"Wow this is crazy."

Soon the lady gives me some paperwork to sign, after I signed it the lady left and Eleni as well.

Laurent- "We see you after work." As he gives me a passionate kiss.

Larry- "Don't get a cab, we come for you." As he does the same.

Both- "Laters  babe." As they smile at me as they walk away.

Laiza POV

So that's why Johns was like that, I laugh inside my head a little. I knew something was up with Larry and Laurent but couldn't quite put my finger on it. Wow they really did fu** him good though but that what he gets. Wow I can't believe this is my office now and I'm the Boss. As I'm still  looking around the office, I look outside the window seeing them get in the car. Soon they both see me as there getting inside the car, they both blow me a kiss. I must be a lucky woman to have this two good looking hotties...

Girl- "Wow I did not know you knew Les Twins, they're like legends." "So this mean we call you Miss Chavez now."

"No please don't just Laiza, a lot is gonna change I'm not gonna treat you guys like how John did."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that the stories haven't been long enough lately I'll try to make them longer next time. 💕