The Birthday Party Part III

Chapter 16

We arrive to there house...

Larry-"Come." As he helps me out the car.

Laurent- "Remember we have a surprise for you belle."

"I have to take this dress of, Can I take quick shower here."

Both- "Of course mon amour."

As they walk me inside there house I still imagine the first time I came here. That was one crazy night.
I start to make my way up the stairs as I'm walking up I turn to see them staring at me, I start to blush. I keep walking and I get to the room. I look for what to wear and not releasing that there's a present bag in the bed, I get the bag and read what it says.

Mon amour we are glad that you are here with us now you shall put this on.

                                     With love,

                                   Larry and Laurent Bourgeois

I just smiled and I open the bag and see that it's a beautiful silver/grey lingerie it's a three piece the top the panties and the belt to attach the leggings.

Wow this is beautiful I never wear anything like this before.

I start to take off the dress as carefully as I can then I take off my heels I put my rope on, I turn on the water I let the water run for a while so it starts to steam. I look at myself in the mirror This feels like a dream. I start to take off my makeup not completely but just enough. I take off my rope and put in on the hanger. I get in the shower. As the water starts to hit my face and body I start to get the shampoo as I rub it on my hair as I wash it off and repeat with conditioner soon I get the soap and rub it on my body carefully. I felt I was being watched, I peaked out and no one was there. I kept rinsing of the soap on my body, then to my surprise Larry and Laurent where standing there naked I gasped for breath. They make there way inside the shower with me. Larry starts to hug me from my waist and kisses me passionately as he whispers in my ear.

Larry- "I want you."

It made me have goosebumps, soon he backs off and Laurent pushing me against wall as he kisses my neck and then my lips. And whispers to me.

Laurent- "You are very beautiful."

As he backs off they both just stand there staring at me like if there admiring my body. Then Larry gets close to me he kisses me in my neck nibbling on it I moan as he starts French kissing me, as he plays with my boobs pinching my nipple gently with his fingers soon he starts to nibble on my nipples. As I start to moan again breathing heavily Laurent gets close to me and French kisses me as he start to kiss my whole body making his way down to my kitty and he plants a gentle kiss and then he starts to mess with me by licking the lips of my kitty as he makes his way to my clit as he opens with his fingers. I start to moan heavily as Larry keeps doing what he's doing and Laurent kept eating me up. I found my self about to cum, as they knew I was going to come Laurent stops and starts to kiss me so I taste myself. Larry backs off and finished what Laurent didn't finish, Larry gives it a gentle kiss and opens the lips with his fingers as he start to lick my clit.

"Aahhhh mmmm." I start to moan loudly.

Laurent- "Oh baby you like that."

Larry- "You taste so good." As he keeps eating me up.

I start to feel it, my legs start to shake I can't hold on.
Laurent carries me as Larry keeps eating my until I finished...

As I finished Laurent puts me down.

I honestly don't know if I can walk......

As I tried to get out the shower Larry gets my towel and raps it around me. Laurent turns of the water, I make my way to my room, Larry and Laurent make there way out the room. I take off my towel and I put on the lingerie, I make my way to the bathroom again as I do my night routine for my face..

As I make my way back to my room I heard them talking. So I just peak out the door as I walk a little to the stairs, I see them both talking with someone on the phone. I just stare at them. They are talking about some surprise they have planned for someone.
I wonder who there going to surprise. So I make my way back to the room, I start to get comfortable in bed. As I was getting very tired and almost falling asleep I hear them making there way to my room. They get in bed with me

Then they have second round with me........

Find out  next chapter about the second round I know this is way to much excitement to put all in one chapter 😁