The Bad Dream Part II

Chapter 8

Still looking at them confused. They grab my hand and walk me to their office.

Larry- "We know those girls."

"What do you mean, how's that even possible dreaming with someone I don't know and you guys knowing them?"

Laurent- "Here." As he hands me two folders.

I start going through them, yes this are the two girls. Still confused on why they have a folder of both the females.

Larry- "They...." I cut him off.

"Wait..... Were they..... Your submissive  too."

Both- "Yes."

Laurent- "We both send them to a mental hospital." As he points at Larry then himself.

Larry- "We don't no how they escaped."

Laurent- "Now that we know this, we are afraid for your safety."

"I'll be fine."

Both- " NO! you don't Understand."

"Don't raise your voice at me."

Both- "We sorry."

Larry- "We are afraid they will do anything to you."

"I'll be fine, trust me."

They stayed quiet for a minute.

Laurent- "We no forgive ourselves if anything happens to you."

Why are they worrying so much, I mean it was just a dream maybe there not like how I see them in my dream, but the stocking is kinda freaking me out though. But weeing there pictures seeing that they have the same hair color as me.

" Ok tell me more about this two. First start off with Melissa."

Larry- "There's really nothing to say she was any girl, but one day she wanted to be more than just a submissive, I said no and she got mad and started going crazy cutting herself and got to a point she was gonna commit suicide."

Still not finding what to say Laurent starts talking.

Laurent- "And Jessica was her friend....." I interpreted them.

"So you both had one for each of you, but why did you guys pick me?"

Laurent- "You different."

Ok not with that different thing again.

"Ok keep going."

Laurent- "So she was Melissa's friend and she wanted the same as her and I guess they both thought of the same thing to mess with us so we would marry them but we no want to, they started doing what mon frère ( my brother)  said, we send them to the mental hospital. We don't understand how they got out."

"But why didn't you guys say anything, this two females have literally been stocking me around."

I start to get my coat.

Both- "Where are you going?"

"I just need some time."

Larry- "Don't go."

Laurent- "Belle."

I walk out and close the door and start walking and forgot that I have left my phone and bag. As I'm walking thinking about everything they tolled me. What the hell did I get myself into? Soon I'm in front of the hotel were they first took me when I was all drunk. Realizing that it's getting really late and dark, have been walking for hours as it looks like it's about to rain. I start walking back to there house.

I walk in

I hear a worried Larry and Laurent as there talking on the phone. I start walking in.

Laurent- "Nevermind she's here." hangs up.

Larry- "What the hell you don't know where she is.... She's here now." he hangs up as well as they both stare at me.

Larry- " Where the fuck were you?"

Laurent- "We were fucking worried."

"Well I didn't ask for you to be, I just went for a walk."

Laurent- "You left your phone."

"I know I forgot it."

Larry- "Don't do that again."

They both walk towards me a plant a kiss on my forehead....