Grocery Shopping

Chapter 6

  Waking seeing that both handsome man are still sleeping. Sleepy Heads, I chuckle little, I still can't get over how sexy they look, so peaceful sleeping. I get up making my way to there bathroom doing my business, soon as I get out there still sleeping. Wow they are some heavy sleepers. I start making my way to there Kitchen opening the fridge and seeing there's nothing really to make breakfast out of. I get a glass of orange juice they had and as I'm putting the juice away I turn around and seeing they both are behind me standing there staring at me. Which made me jump a little and they both laughed.

"Geez, you guys scared the crap out of me." I laughed in relief.

Larry- "We sorry Belle."

Laurent- "Yea we sorry." they both smiled.

"Sooo... umm... When was the last time you both went grocery shopping?"

Laurent- "It's been a while."

Larry-"Yea we always busy."

Laurent- "We been eating at restaurants."

"Oh ok I see." "I'll cook but first we gotta go grocery shopping."

Both- "Ok."

Larry- "I wonder what you'll make this time."

"Larry you and your food." We all laughed.

Larry- "What, I can't help it, food is so delicious."

"Ok well umm let me get ready and we leave."

Both- "Ok."

At the grocery store

   Ok so what we need is milk, eggs bacon and cheese and maybe some ice cream too. Both in each side of me following me. Then when we got close to the candy aisle they had there eyes on the candy, by now I had everything but was missing the ice cream.

"I thought you can't get junk food, but Larry I know you don't care you'll still get it." they laughed.

Laurent- "I mean once in a while we can get some right."

"I guess." I just smiled at them at how childish they looked picking out the candy.

  I went to get the ice cream, while I was picking out the ice cream, a guy started talking to me.

Random guy- "Hi beautiful."

I chose to ignore him, as I'm ignoring him hi says something that I really didn't catch, soon I felt him slap my ass.

"Hey what the fuck."

Random guy- "Oh don't pretend you didn't like that." As he starts getting closer.

"You better back off."

Soon Larry and Laurent came my way.

Both- "Hey baby."

As if they were gonna show me something, but then they stop and stare at the guy, and the guys start backing off slowly.

Laurent- "Is this guy bothering you?"

I didn't say anything not being able to find my voice to speak.

Random guy- "Well well isn't the "Les Twins."

Larry- "Yea and."

Laurent- "You better back off and leave our baby a lone." As he has a serious stare on both of there faces.

Random guy- "Oh so she's your baby."

Larry- "Yes we are her boyfriend, so back the fuck off."

Laurent- "You better go before someone ends up getting hurt."

Then the guy starts walking away  as we start making our way to the cashier.

We start getting inside the house as I start unpacking the grocery starting to make breakfast. Soon we finish eating and I get my stuff to go home, and they get ready to do what they usually do, going to interviews meetings and workshops...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just letting you guys know that from here and on its where it gets more interesting and finally know who the female shadows are..