The Bang

Chapter 13

Couple weeks later..........

As I'm coming home from work I haven't seen or heard from Larry and Laurent. They been busy rehearsing for WOD.

   Can't wait to see the finals, competing for the best dancers in the world. But I know they gonna win, plus they already are the best dancers in the whole world. By the way they move ooooooooo, Ok Laiza calm down.

I walk in, run towards the couch and jump on it as I sit getting the control to turn on the tv. I take off my shoes and watch the whole show of WOD. As they start to come I start cheering for them.

"C'mon babies you can do this, show them what you got!" "I know you guys gonna win c'mon babies!"

Soon they start dancing and I'm all eyes on them not even blinking. Once they were done. They made this eye contact to the camera as if they know that I'm watching them. How can they possibly know that I'm watching them. Nah maybe they just did it just because.
I got all happy because they WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"YES YES YES my babies WON!!!!!!!"

When the show ended, I walked to the kitchen to make myself dinner once I was done I cleaned up a little watching the dishes, I got myself ready to take a shower. Soon I fell asleep.

I wake up and walk to the bathroom doing the usual as I'm getting ready for work, I walk to the kitchen to start myself breakfast. As I'm getting the food ready and put them on the counter realizing I forgot the eggs I go to the fridge and get two eggs out as I turn around I drop my eggs as I see Larry and Laurent standing there looking at me as if I was some sort of meat that has to be eaten.

"Guys how the hell, nevermind." "What are you guys doing here."

Larry- "We want you."

Laurent- "Come." As they both grab my hand Larry carries me as takes me to my room.

Then Laurent carries me, lays me down on the bed. Soon they start getting undressed in front of me. Then they start to undress me, as Larry goes to the kitchen and gets some ice cubes. And Laurent gets a rope out of his jacket. As Laurent ties my hands I start breathing heavily.

Larry- "You ready baby?"

I just nod as I swallow my saliva hard.

Laurent- "We need and want you."
As he whispers it to my ear making the hair on my body stand.

I can never get used to that how the hell do they do that I can never know what they're going to do to me. They are so unpredictable.

Larry starts kissing me slowly making his way to my neck making me moan. He grabs an ice and puts in on my lips making me lick it, as he start to make it my way down to my breasts towards my nipples feeling the cold sensation as it makes me wild. I start to wiggle a little because of how cold it is. Laurent kisses my inner thighs.

Laurent- "Don't move belle."

I felt both of them kissing and nibbling different parts of my body. Larry would get close to my kitty and then stop making his way up to kiss me, Laurent does the same making me want them more. As I felt my Larry's manhood getting ready to make his way in I hear a noise a ringing noise.......................