Art Gallery

Chapter 4

As it's time for Byron's art gallery, I start to get ready wishing that I have told Larry and Laurent yes for the ride. Since I said no to them I hope they don't go and get mad at me. I getting my clothes ready as I borrow a wine colored dress from Jenicka as I pair it with my black booties and a black blazer with black stockings. I start making my way to the bathroom turning on the shower as it starts to steam a little I start taking of my clothes as I let it fall to the ground. I get in and feel how the warm water is hitting my body I start to feel a little relaxed. As I finish I turn of the water putting the towel around my body and another one on my hair. I head to my room getting dressed. As I finished I try to fix my hair a little and put a little makeup on. Geez I hope I can remember how Jenicka did my makeup.... I laugh a little wishing that she was back from her vacation but that won't be anytime soon. Looking at the clock seeing that the gallery show has already started. I promised him that I would go, I almost was forgetting about the gallery show until Laurent and Larry emailed me. Being busy with the new job and not being able to keep them out of my head, makes me forgetting things. Now that I'm ready I open the door and see a note taped on my front door. That's weird? Who put this here? I get the note and open it and seeing that it's from them.

Miss Chavez

We need to talk.

I look around seeing if anyone saw someone putting the note on my door but no one was outside. I wonder what this means? I wonder what they want to talk about? Even though it doesn't say who's it from, I know by the it says "Miss Chavez" they are the only ones who call me like that. I put the note in my purse, I lock the door and start making my way to my car.

At the Art Gallery

As I start making my way inside, everyone is staring at me.
What the hell...... Why is everyone staring at me?
As I'm inside all I see are portraits of me and big portraits.
The hell.... Looking around at all the portraits A lady comes up to me.

Random lady- "Very beautiful pictures."

"Thank you." I smile at her politely but still confused as I'm looking around to find Bryon, but I can't find him. As I'm looking around to find him I see Larry and Laurent looking for someone but then they see me and start walking my way. Oh my god...
looking at them walking my way as I'm shook to see them. I start getting a little nervous.

Laiza POV

Feeling like it has been ages since I haven't seen them seeing them again makes my heart pound faster and hormones start going crazy. They both look good in those black jeans and white tee, as Larry has a black bomber jacket and Laurent a black blazer. Both with afros, there sexy walk how you can not resist them there sexy AF. Still wishing I have never left, seeing them as they start getting closer I swallow hard hoping they're not mad at me.

Laurent- "Hi belle."

Larry- "Hi bonita" As they both grab my hand as they both stare straight through my soul.

"Hi." I say nervously

Laurent- "We need to talk."

Larry- "Yeah, have you ate?"

We get interrupted by Bryon.

Bryon- "Hi Lala, glad you could make it." He gives me a warm hug."

"Hi Bryon." I smile at him and return the warm hug.