The Nightmare

Chapter 1

Narrator - A little recap of what has happened the last day Laiza stayed at Larry and Laurents house. The unexplained shadow scared her. She tried taking to them about it and they seemed they kinda knew who those shadows looked liked but yet they didn't want to talk about it. She wanted to stop all this contract and run off because she knows this is too much for her.

7 months later.....

Getting up and heading to the kitchen to get a drink of water, as I start to feel like I'm being watched and a very threatening uncomfortable feeling. Still holding my glass of water in my hand I turn around and see two shadows right in front of me, as I gasp and drop my glass of water as it shaders all over the place. This two shadows come out of the dark and I can see them. They both have long hair up to their shoulders one has black hair and the other has brownish goldish hair with a little blonde. As they both walk towards me I start to panic but I stay still not being able to move. As one of them takes out a small gun.

Unknown female 1 - "What do you have that we don't?"

Unknown female 2 - "You know different from us."

"I don't know what you are talking abo..." I got interrupted by them.

Unknown female 1 - "SHUT UP!" As she starts to shake the gun in her hand.

"Is this about Larry and Laurent."

Unknown female 1 - "He lets you talk to him by his name." They both start to get teary.

"I'm nobody, Iiiii.... " before I could finished I heard a fun shot.

I wake up.....

Holly F**** what was that, what the hell am I dreaming. I even woke up sweating. I get up and head to the bathroom  and pore water on my face. Looking at my phone seeing that it's almost time for me to leave to my job interview. Holy shit, I gotta get ready as I'm getting ready and putting on my shoes I hear a knock on the door.

"Who can that be?.." I whisper to myself.

I start walking towards the door. I open it and seeing a guy holding a vase of flowers and my favorite flower white roses.

Guy- "Laiza Chavez?"

"Yes." As he hands me the flowers and leaves.
I close the door behind me. I set the flowers down and seeing there's note.

Good luck on your job interview.

                          Larry, Laurent Bourgeois

I get put the note back and get the flowers ready to throw them away. But I stoped myself and seeing that the flowers are very beautiful and plus there my favorite flowers so I set them back down on the counter. And look at them as I admire how beautiful they look. I start getting my stuff as I start to leave for the job interview.