the hale daughter -scott mcca...

By andieeewrits

(hi! it's been a while since I wrote this book, probably like 4 years, and I wanted to rewrite it and was hop... More

~ cast ~
IMPORTANT NOTE
~ chapter 1 ~
~ chapter 2 ~ {Scott's POV}
~ chapter 3 ~
~ chapter 4 ~ {Scott's POV}
~ chapter 5 ~
~ chapter 6 ~
~ chapter 7 ~ {Scott's POV}
~ chapter 8 ~
~ chapter 9 ~ {Scott's POV}
~ chapter 10 ~
~ chapter 11 ~
~ chapter 12 ~ {Scott's POV}
~ chapter 13 ~
~ chapter 14 ~ {Scott's POV}
~ chapter 15 ~ {3rd person POV}
~ chapter 16 ~ {Scott's POV}
~ chapter 17 ~
~ chapter 18 ~
~ chapter 19 ~
~ chapter 20 ~
~ chapter 21 ~
~ chapter 22 ~
~ chapter 23 ~
~ chapter 24 ~
~ chapter 25~
~ chapter 26 ~
~ chapter 27 ~
~ chapter 29 ~
~ chapter 30 ~
~ chapter 31 ~ {Scott's POV}
~ chapter 32 ~
~ epilogue ~
UPDATE
REWRITE IS OUT NOW

~ chapter 28 ~

807 17 6
By andieeewrits

"Is three enough?" Kira asked.

We were sitting at the table from Scott's house. We were trying to come up with a plan about how to catch the Benefactor. We knew that if we took down the Benefactor, the whole Deadpool thing would come to its end.

"Depends on how many cameras they have. But I think so." Stiles replied.

"Are we really doing this?" I asked them a little worried.

"We're doing it," Stiles told me.

"Tonight," Scott added and I squeezed his hand.

"But isn't it kind of dangerous? It's incredibly dangerous." Liam asked us.

"And borderline idiotic," Stiles added making fun of the situation.

"Have you guys done something like this before?" Liam asked us.

"Something dangerous? Or something idiotic?" I asked Liam.

"I think it's yes to both," Kira added.

"You don't have to be part of it if you don't want to," Scott told Liam who was looking very scared.

"I'm not scared," he said, but I knew he was lying.

"Then you're borderline idiotic." Stiles congratulated him. "If we do this, we don't know what's coming for us. You know that, right?" Stiles added looking at everyone.

"How do we even know something's definitely coming?" I asked them.

"Because the tape from Garrett's bag said visual confirmation required," Scott told me looking in my eyes.

He knew that I hated the plan and I would rather die than him being dead. I knew that we worth the same and he could let me do that, but he was too worried about me and the baby.

"Simon said the same thing," Stiles explained to us. "He couldn't get paid by The Benefactor until he had proof that you guys were dead," he added.

"So the idea is, what if you kill someone on the dead pool, but you can't send the proof?" Scott asked.

"You don't get paid," I answered looking at him.

"But how does that get us any closer to The Benefactor?" Liam asked.

"He still needs to know if the target is really dead," Scott told Liam.

At that moment I felt my stomach massing around. I couldn't hear the word "death" or any other words related to it. It was making me sick as hell and nobody knew about the baby, so I had to keep it in me and resist it.

"Especially if it's someone high on the list," Stiles added.

"So, if he wants visual confirmation..." Liam said.

"He's going to have to come to get it himself," Scott added.

"Excuse me!" I said and ran to the bathroom.

"What's going on with her?" I heard Stiles asking.

"She hates the word 'death' and any other words related to it... and I understand her. I mean, half of her family is dead." Scott told him. "I'm gonna see if she's okay," he added and then came to the bathroom and knocked at the door. "You okay?" he asked me.

I didn't reply, I just stared at myself in the mirror. I was a mess, a big one. I was shitty, my whole life and family was. I slowly went to the door and unlocked it. I sat down on the floor and put my hands above my head. Scott stepped in and looked at me.

"I'm a mess," I whispered.

"You're not a mess," he told me smiling. "You're everything but a mess," he added. "And if you were a mess, you would be the cutest, funniest, fun-loving, the most extraordinary and incredible mess," he told me laughing. "Come here!" he told me, and then hugged me. "You're everything but a mess," he whispered into my ear.

I pulled back and looked at him smiling. He could always make me smile.

"That's the smile that made me fall in love with you," he told me smiling back.

I looked at the floor and then raised my head and smiled again.

"I'm in love with you, Kylie Talia Hale. I love you! I love both of you!" he told me putting a piece of hair after my ear.

"We love you too, Scott Gregorio McCall," I told him. "Would you mind if I'm leaving after they stop your heart?" I asked him shyly.

"Of course you can," he told me smiling. "I know that the whole situation makes you feel uncomfortable and I don't wanna you feel uncomfortable," he added.

"You're the best! Did I ever tell you that?" I asked him smiling.

"You could say that more," he said as he hugged me.

~

"It's a good plan," I told Scott, trying to make him more confident. "You're not worried, are you?" I asked him worried.

"Just thinking," he told me.

Scott and I were laying on his bed and looking in each other's eyes.

"About what?" I asked him smiling.

"That we've never actually been on a real date, if you don't count your guitar practice, obviously," he told me smiling back.

"There hasn't been time," I told him, caring his cheek with one of my hands.

"We could make time," he told me.

"Even though people are dying all around us?" I asked him.

"Okay. Maybe after that," he told me and we both started laughing. "We could see a movie," he suggested.

"Haven't seen a movie in forever," I told him smiling.

"That sounds like a plan," he told me smiling back.

"It's a good plan," I told him.

He came closer to me and kissed me.

"I love you!" he told me.

"I love you, too!"

~

"Are you guys totally sure about this?" Liam asked us.

"I think Liam's kind of nervous," Kira told Scott as I stepped into Scott's bedroom. "Maybe you should tell him it's going to be all right," she added.

"It's going to be all right," Scott told Liam.

"So, you've done this before, right?" I asked Kira's mother.

"I've seen it done," she told me.

"Is that just as good?" I asked her.

"No." she replied.

At that moment I started freaking out and put my hand over my stomach. I knew that the whole stress thing wasn't good for the baby, but I was pretty stressed.

"Mom, you're not inspiring confidence," Kira told her mother.

"Good. This is a terrible idea." Noshiko told her daughter.

"I agree with her," I said as I pointed at Kira's mother.

"Do you want us to do it without you?" Kira asked me and her mother.

"Put your hand over his heart," Noshiko explained to Kira.

"Hold on," Scott said as he stopped Kira. "What happens while I'm out? Am I gonna feel anything?" Scott asked Noshiko.

"It might feel like you're dreaming," Noshiko told Scott.

"Good dreams or bad?" he asked her.

"I suppose that depends on you," she replied.

Scott nodded at Kira and Kira looked at me. I nodded and then I hugged Liam. I knew that he wasn't okay with all of that. It's hard to see your Alpha dying, even if it is a fake thing.

Kira put her hand over Scott's heart and electricity started going through Scott's heart.

~

I went back to Derek's loft, took one of the cars and went to Malia's house. When I knocked at the door, Malia opened it.

"Can I talk to you for a second? Please?" I asked her.

~

I was sitting on Malia's bed. Suddenly, Malia came in her room, closing the door after her. She brought me a cup of tea and handed it to me.

"Thanks!" I told her smiling.

She sat down on her bed and I drank a little from the tea.

"Why did you come here?" she asked me.

"I know that you hate everyone, mostly me. And I know how betrayed you feel and I understand you. Believe me, I do." I told her.

She looked at her bed's cover and played with her T-shirt's hem.

"You're nervous," I told her smiling.

"How did you-?" she asked me.

"You were doing the same thing as a kid." I cut her off.

She looked at me and smiled.

"How did you react when you found out the truth?" she asked me.

"I was happy that I remembered everything. I was angry at my adoptive parents. I was scared that Derek would never accept me, I didn't care about Peter. I caused my adoptive father's death because he had a heart attack because of our fight." I told her.

"Do you love Peter?" she asked me.

At that moment I didn't know what to say.

"Peter isn't the best man and doesn't have the best interest and he made Lydia bring him back from the dead and did some terrible things. I don't like him. Everyone hates him. I prefer him staying dead, but, like any other person in this town, I had bad luck." I told her. "Listen. All we did was to protect you from that monster of a father that we have. All of us had the best intentions. Don't be mad on Stiles." I told her. "Let me tell you a story," I told her smiling. "Once upon a time, not that long ago, there were two sisters, Kylie and Malia. Malia was protective of her little sister and could die for her. Kylie loved her older sister with all her heart. They were inseparable. One day, they got into this huge fight, neither of them remembers. Kylie took her pair of scissors and cut Malia. Malia, under pressure, did the same. Kylie cut her sister three more times, until their aunt, Talia, came in. When Talia saw Malia's cuts, she looked at Kylie whose regrets could be seen on her face. Talia put Malia in bed and she started healing. When she got back to Kylie, Kylie cut herself ten more times as a punishment for her actions. Talia looked at the poor three and a half years old and was shocked. Kylie wasn't healing because of the guilt she was feeling. She prefers to die than hurt her older sister." I said with tears in my eyes and wiped them. "Talia told Kylie that if she wasn't going to heal, she could die. Kylie told her aunt that she would better be dead than hurt her sister. She was really sorry for what she did. She couldn't stop crying. Talia took her youngest niece to the bathroom and washed the blood away from her body. Kylie's wounds started to heal, but she still felt guilty." I continued with more tears in my eyes. "When Kylie woke up the following morning, she wasn't in her bed. She was in a different place. She was in a Foster House. Kylie's biggest regret was that she never told her sister how sorry she was. She lived with that regret for thirteen years, until when she went to her sister, wanting to talk to her and told her the story. In the end, she said that she was so sorry." I said crying. "I'm so sorry," I added. "That's why we were put for adoption. Because of me, Talia thought that Peter was carefree and wasn't able to raise to kids alone." I told her still crying.

She hugged me and pulled out. She wiped my tears away and looked at me.

"You don't need to be sorry," she told me. "I forgive you," she added smiling.

~

I entered Scott's bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed, right next to him.

"I talked to one of my dad's friends from the hospital. Kira's mother is being taken to a hospital in Palo Alto. They actually put her in a helicopter." I told him.

"But she's going to be okay?" he asked me.

"Yeah," I replied. "Kira told me that she just doesn't heal as she used to and she needs to be there with her, especially if she's still on the list," I added taking Scott's hand in mine.

"I know," he told me. "You should go home," he told me. "I actually have to go back to the hospital too. They want to do a bunch of tests since I was kind of officially dead," he added.

"I guess Liam's dad has a lot of questions," I told him smiling.

"Yeah." he simply said.

"I just wish it had all worked. It was a good plan even if I didn't believe in it from the beginning." I told him, running my other hand through his hair.

"Yeah, I've been thinking about that too," he told me. "And actually, I think maybe it did work," he said looking at me and smiling. "Not that I know exactly who The Benefactor is but we might know a lot more about him now," he added.

"But no one came," I told him something that was obvious.

"And no one got visual confirmation, right? That's why it might have worked. Think about it. Who has the power to know when someone's dead, but doesn't need to see the body to know it happened?" he told me.

"A Banshee," I said.

~

When I got home and I wanted to enter the loft, I started feeling dizzy. I put my hand over my stomach and with the other, I slowly opened the door. After I opened it, I saw Derek staying at the table which was full of guns. He wasn't wearing a shirt and I could see his bandage. I could hear another heartbeat coming from the bed and a familiar scent.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked him.

He nodded and I went to the kitchen and sat down at the table. After a little, he came, fully dressed up. He took a seat next to me and looked at me.

"What's with that face?" he asked me.

I looked at my hands. I really needed to talk to him.

"I-I don't know how to start," I told him taking a deep breath.

"What's wrong?" he asked me.

"I a-am pregnant." I finally got my words to tell him.

He looked a little disappointed. I knew that he was mad at me.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked him.

"No." he lied.

I gave him the "I'm-a-Werewolf-so-I-know-when-you-lie" looked at then he looked at his hands.

"Yes! Of course, I'm mad!" he started yelling. "You're almost seventeen. You have your life ahead," he added.

"Do you hate me?" I asked him with tears in my eyes.

The fact that he yelled at me hurt me. He knew that I was sensible.

"No! I don't hate you!" he told me. "I would never hate you, do you understand me? Ever!" he told me taking my hands in his.

"Do you hate Scott?" I asked him.

"No. I don't hate either of you," he told me. "As long as you're happy, loved and safe... I'm happy," he added. "I won't always be here to protect you," he told me.

"What does that mean? Is it about what Kate did to you?" I asked him.

"I'm losing my power and I want you to be safe," he told me and then hugged me.

"So, you and Braeden, huh?" I asked him. "C'mon! I'm sixteen, not stupid." I added.

He nodded and I bit my lip.

"What?" he asked me worried.

"Our Sourwolf here it's capable of love?" I said surprised. "I'm surprised," I said laughing.

"No matter what, you'll always be the girl that I love the most and is still alive," he told me smiling.

"What about Malia, my sister? Don't you love her?" I asked him.

"I love both of you unconditionally 'til the day I die," he told me wiping my tears from my cheeks. "I wished that we all were like at the beginning," he added sighing.

"Who says we can't?" I asked him.

"It would be different, little wolf!" he told me.

"But we still are a family, aren't we?" I asked him.

"Always and forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 526 23
Kylie Stilinski, two year younger sister of Stiles Stilinski, comes back to her home after being sent to Iechan House for six years. She doesn't spea...
264K 5.4K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
5.9K 775 17
Special Agent Alyssa Caine has been tasked with the most important mission of her life: the assassination of the man who would bring about the end of...
7.4K 264 31
A single choice changes the whole story. Stiles moved away from the flashlights and cadaver dogs as he wasn't necessarily excited to get caught by hi...