MACADAMIA. | jikook

By dr3amwrlds

a jikook au where young jimin's actions lead to fucked up, confusing events 8 years later. ; discontinued as... More

book
prologue
01
02
03
not an update
04
05
06
07
not an update
08
09
10
11
12
13
not an update
14
not an update
15
16
not an update
explanation
17
18
19
important.

q&a + bonus

3.5K 141 517
By dr3amwrlds

aye it's ya boi, uh, skinny penis.

this q&a wasnt as bad as i thought it would turn out omg ^^

thank you guys for asking shit!! you can still ask questions even though this is up~

lets just get started yeah?

。 ᴊ ɪ ᴍ ɪ ɴ 。

@gucciasstae_ asks:
"how are you so thick"

my dance instructer pushes me to the max when it comes to exercise and squats and in the end it pays off :)

yoongi_is_my_life asks:
"dont you see you are being played with like a toy?"

by jungkook, yes... but i think i'm now falling out of love with him. he's being a douche towards me and i dont like it. taehyung is better, though, and i'm slowly flirting my way with him.

@jiminyougotznojamz asks:
"If jungkook stops seeing iu will you make an attempt to have a relationship with him?"

i doubt he'll stop seeing her, but if he does, then maybe, i dont know. i'm actually feeling more comfortable around taehyung now... is that bad?

@explicitvangel asks:
"how are you so oblivious to this?"

how am i so oblivious to what, exactly?

@Usagi_ShippingGod asks:
"Can you adopt me when you and kookie get married 😀😀😀"

ggukie and i are not going to get married..! oh my goodness im blushing!!

@Usagi_ShippingGod asks:
"Do you realize that Kookie likes you so much and doesnt wanns date that girl? Do you know rhat tae is making him date her so that he can get you???"

...jeongguk doesnt like me, he made that clear. hes into jieun and im beginning to accept it. taehyung has nothing to do with this, okay? dont bring him up when it comes to mine and jeongguks friendship.

。 ᴊ ᴇ ᴏ ɴ ɢ ɢ ᴜ ᴋ 。

@flirtsjeon says:
"porque dises que no eres gay idiot."

hey, just 'cause i'm korean doesn't mean i cant and wont use google translate to see what that means and wow okay, here's my response to that: lo siento PUTA, pero mi sexualidad sigue siendo un secreto..!! you call me an idiot i call you a bitch! take my fucking middle finger!

@JungcooksJiminjams asks:
"Are you using Jimin?"

truth is.. im a robot. im using him as a human test so i can dominate the world.

@jungcooksjiminjams asks and says:
"do you love jimin? if so you better try harder to fight for him."

wait- what do you mean try harder to get him? is someone flirting with him??

@jiminyougotznojamz asks:
"do you love iu or jimin?"

...yea.

@explicitvangel says:
"you, you annoy me so much. instead of testing who jimin feels etc how about you just talk to him face to face, no jokes, and have a serious talk. you cocky boy, i'm disappointed"

i will when the time comes. and im sorry that im too cocky for you. as of right now im being told how to act so i cant do much about the cockiness.

@qwertythebird says and asks:
"Are you straight or something else?
(I highly doubt that you are straight btw)"

im not straight im offended by that little comment of yours. jk im straight lolol why does it matter what i am

@qwertythebird asks:
"What are your kinks
(Yup I went there)"

yes you DID go there and oh what a straight forward little girl you are. i dont have any kinks. pfft im totally not into exhibitionism. i def dont jack off thinking about fucking a certain someone front of everyone and i definitely dont come whenver i think about that someone calling me daddy, ha ha. a sub crying/sobbing in pleasure doesnt make me hard. ...fuck you im hard

@Usagi_ShippingGod asks and says:
"Why cant you just fuck jimin? I love you but are you a pussy!? Its jikook for life for me. NOW HOP IM JIMINS PANTS!!"

i dont fuck anyone but my beautiful girlfriends pussy (and you are what you eat so i guess i am a pussy lolol). i only play with jimin when he asks me to, and when im instructed. technically i havent fucked anyone yet because it isnt the right time, but i dont plan on ever fucking jimin. i make love to my lovers.

。 ᴛ ᴀ ᴇ ʜ ʏ ᴜ ɴ ɢ 。

@cutiepienessa117 asks:
"do you actually like jimin? and if you do why are you helping jungkook?"

i like everything about jimin. his body, his lips, his ass; the way he moves when hes dancing is so.. sensual and sometimes i just want to take him and fuck him... but i cant, consdering we are not dating yet. and jungkook... jungkook is a person i met through jimin. what do you mean 'helping jungkook'? i dont know what youre talking about.

@jungcooksjiminjams asks:
"what is this plan you always speak of?"

...the surprise birthday gift plan? damnit, i don't want to ruin this for jimin! it's a secret between me and jungkook~

@yoongi_is_my_life asks:
"

are you playing jikook? whats going on here? you may be my bias wrecker but i'm not very trusting of you rn."

playing jikook-?? i'm lost. im assuming jikook is jimin and jungkook, right? i don't think they're dating :(( bias wrecker? for what? and what don't you trust me? what have i done?

@explicitvangel says and asks:
"you, im just as disappointed. stop playing with jimin too smh, this "plan" is stupid smh. do you like jimin? in all seriousness or what?"

..i like jimin and his body. you dont even know my plan for jimin!! im planning on giving him a nice birthday gift, damn. why is everyone assuming im such a bad person? his birthday is in three days and i want to give him the best gift ever.

。 s ᴇ ᴏ ᴋ ᴊ ɪ ɴ 。

@cloudyuwu says:
"rate it from 1 to 10. how handsome are you?"

off the charts, hunny! joonie always tells me i look ten times better than what i think of myself.. and since i think of myself as the most handsome man on earth, i must be prettier than zeus.

@yoongi_is_my_life says and asks:
"I love you😘 and how is the relationship with joonie😏"

i love me too, muah! i love you too, but i love me more. joonie and i-- we're engaged actually! he proposed not too long ago and this relationship couldnt have been better. plus i'm graduating from college next month so yay to me! thank you for asking!

@Jiminyougotznojamz
"Where are you mom? :("

in class :( i dont want the professor to see me. his name is yoongi and hes really strict but nice to this one guy in my class. i think his name is hoseok or something. i also think, by the way he gives hoseok special privileges, theyre fucking. they cant not be. i know what it looks like when two people are flirting with each other. i flirted my way with namjoon and hes another music instructor in bighit uni. needless to say i passed the class!

@explicitvangel says:

"where are youuuu helping jimin, the boy needs it. let him stay/sleep over. also give me some recipes to cook-"

jimin is welcome to come any time he needs it, i told him that. is there something wrong? is he okay? do i need to call and check up on him? oh! and i have this super easy recipe for you. come over sometime and we can cook i for jimin together! :)

。 ᴊ ɪ ᴇ ᴜ ɴ 。

@queenlitery asks:
"Do you even like jk?"
-@flirtsjeon adds:
"that's what I'm saying"

jeon is a very peculiar customer, and can be likeable at times.

@qwertythebird
"Are you aware that Jimin has a ton of hickeys from Jungkook aka your "boyfriend""

i am very much aware, as our relationship is... not genuine. there is no chemistry in our relationship. him leaving hickeys on someone else was... lets say it was rather predictable, planned, even.

@Usagi_ShippingGod
"Break up with kookie so he can be with jimin. 😁"

our breakup is scheduled and is currently in the making. however, now is not the time to break up with him.

。 ʏ ᴏ ᴏ ɴ ɢ ɪ  。

@qwertythebird asks:
"What do you think of Hoseok? ;)"

i think hoseok is a very bright student, and very sweet. makes me smile.

@Usagi_ShippingGod
"Will you treat my sunshine good!?"

if by sunshine you mean hoseok then yes. but.. he treats me better than i treat him, honestly. he pampers me even though im older and his professor. should i try to make a move?

。 ʜ ᴏ s ᴇ ᴏ ᴋ  。

@qwertythebird asks:
"What do you think of Yoongi? ;)"

yoongi is a cumslut and very, very clingy sometimes. hes my professor and i need to get a good grade in that class, so how else to do it besides fucking my professor? very nice in bed, i will say.

@Usagi_ShippingGod asks:
"Do you wanna date then marry amd then have kids with yoongi 😉😉"

no, absolutely not. our little fucking game is soley for me to pass the class, he doesnt know that. and i dont plan on telling him until i leave the class. he gives me a passing grade, i give him sex. id like to keep it that way.

。 ᴍ ᴇ 。

@CutiepieNessa117:

Hi Author-nim can you tell us ten things about yourself?

oh, oh. i didnt think anyone cared lol, thats why i never mentioned anything about me. but uh, thank you so much!!

im not sure what to say so im gonna look up some questions online!

1. im underaged.
- i think a few of you know this already but im fifteen years old and going into tenth grade.
- where my scorpios at

2. i like seeing people in pain
- bonus: lol ive got a hell of a crying kink. i mean is that bad? i like it when the sub is sobbing in pleasure, oop.

3. my name's nunyah
-sup bitches

4. im married
- theprincessyeri love you

5. my favourite colours are grey and burgundy
- im a dull person

6. i started reading when i was two years old
- and i think thats why im so inlove with reading and writing stories

7. let me handcuff you please
- and draw blood thanks

8. you guys already know im obsessed with namjoon, so thats that.
- JOON STANS SPEAK UP

9. uhh send me memes and i'll love you forever

10. im a fucking loser and i want to drink wine with my cat right now.
-anyone wanna donate some money so i can order cat wine online

if you have any questions you can ask me since i.. i really dont know what facts to put lol.

。 ʙ ᴏ ɴ ᴜ s 。

"j-jeongguk, please- may i come? pretty please? i-iv'e been a good boy for daddy.."

jimin suddenly bursts out laughing, which forces jeongguk out of his stoic look to laugh alongside the elder.

"cut!!"

"im so sorry, i cant- i cant say that line without laughing or cringing, oh my goodness," jimin says in between laughter, and the director cant help but let out a little chuckle at jimins blushing cheeks.

"and this is why you shouldve gone to school for how to act.. like me," seokjin yells out from offset, where he was stopping the camera from recording. "you cant be in a story if you cant act!!"

jimin rolls his eyes and looks over the lines on his phone before jeongguk speaks up. "it's okay, park. half the shit i say makes me want to crack up too."

"yeah, yeah, jeon. you annoying little.. coworker. youre lucky we've only known each other for like-- a month and a half. otherwise i wouldve beat you up for having such a face while trying to comfort me." jimin punches his arm lightly and rolls his eyes, albeit with a big, cheesy grin.

"next time i wont comfort you, you spoiled little brat." jeongguk sticks out his tongue toward the elder and giggles.

"back in your positions," the director calls out, and while he counts down from five, everyone returns to their positions on the set, with jimin with his back pressed against the door, and jeongguk sitting down smugly on the dorm bed.

"action!"

-

"listen, park, youve gotta moan every once in a while. like a strangled moan, you know? youre pretending to have a vibrator in your ass while youre out on a date with taehyung. make it seem like it."

jimin frowns and lets out a soft, quiet whimper as if he did indeed have a little vibrator in his ass. "like that?"

"yeah, like that but louder so the microphone can hear you. make it look like youre trying not to let taehyung know," Yoongi, the director, instrtucts and returns to getting the camera rolling. "this is a test. okay... go."

taehyung clears his throat and leans forwards, elbows on the table in front of him while he sips on the drink with no hands. "me either. but you wanna go take a walk? wanna walk while-"

"ah~.." jimin interrupts with a whine, immediately turning to yoongi for his feedback. "how was that?"

"...sounded like jeongguk actually was controlling something in you, geez. but i decided to cut the moan part out of the script. id like for taehyung to just not have any hints as to whats going on with you. i want him to bring it up so the fact that he knows you have a vibrator in you is 100% more surprising. does that make sense?"

"ya."

"okay, we're rolling in three.."

-

"daddy, why is he touching his wee-wee?" a little girl whispers in her father's ear, still staring as jeongguk prepares to touch himself for the scene.

"do we have to do this scene while my kid is here?! irene, baby, cover your eyes. im sorry that daddy has to bring you to work today."

"quit your whining, namjoon."

"but shes only four years old! she shouldnt be seeing shit like this!" namjoon nearly drops the mic ontop of jungkooks head during his complaining, and seokjin bursts out laughing from his spot behind the camera.

"daddy, you said a bad word!!"

"sorry, baby girl." he eyes yoongi and sets the mic down for a break. "cut the scene for tomorrow. please, im begging you."

"no. you shouldve thought about that before you brought her here today. now hold the microphone properly so we can capture jeon's moans."

"isnt my fucking fault my wife is home sick right now," he mumbles under his breath. namjoon doesnt want to lose his job, so he just groans and holds the mic in the proper place, pulling irene in front his legs so he can cover her eyes with his free hand.

from the other side of the room, taehyung snickers and nudges hoseok in the process, even though they barely know each other. "look at how nam is struggling. isnt that hilarious?"

hoseok shakes his head and lets out a quiet chuckle. "fuck off, im dating someone," hoseok says and walks away to rescue namjoon and help with babysitting his child.

"i wasnt flirting- yah! come back here!" taehyung calls out with a frown. jimin reassuringly tapping his best friend's shoulder.

"hoseok is only friendly with yoongi and you know that."

meanwhile, hoseok is tossing irene into the air, both of them giggling cutely while he speaks to her like a child. "hi, sweetie! come on, come with uncle hoseok!"

"oh, thank goodness. youre my only hope," namjoon tells hoseok with a sigh of relief. little did he know that the compliment would stick with him forever.

"i'm your hope, huh.. im j-hope! and im broke- so, uh, i need some money to take her out for ice cream or something."

"hobi!" irene giggles and makes grabby hands towards hoseok when he takes the twenty namjoon hands him, and hauls her over his shoulder. "wanna eat ice cream!"

"okay! lets go get ice cream with uncle.. uncle hobi!"

-

"oh, right there, please!" jimin whispers, even though it's not on the script. jeongguk is kissing his neck in all the right places and making him whine in such a sinful way.

"cut!"

yoongi called out cut but jimin and jeongguk are too lost in their own worlds to notice the yelling. his hips come off the wall and brush themselves against jeongguks crotch, and thank goodness he was wearing shorts under the towel because it fell to the ground in the process.

"gonna make you feel so good tonight," jeongguk breathes in his ear and smirks - he fucking smirks !! - eyeing the fresh hickey formed on jimins collarbone.

"i said cut, damnit! seokjin, pull him off." and seokjin does just that, with a whining jimin and a jealous jeongguk. he doesnt like the idea of someone taking him away from his boyfriend.

"you werent supposed to fucking enjoy it, jimin! well- you were but you arent supposed to show it! youre supposed to push him off like the fucking script says!" yoongi yells and nearly breaks the camera in frustration. this is the fourth time jimin and jeongguk have been going at it in front of the cameras. "we're going to do this one more time. screw it up and todays work is done.. and youre not getting paid for it."

"sorry, mr. min!"

-

"

'what are your kinks?'" jeongguk reads out loud, the table of seven also answering the questions submitted by viewers of the story. he writes something all too quickly and snickers at his answer.

"youre a fucking idiot," hoseok says after reading the response jeongguk had written down. he hits his arm and laughs.

"what did he say?" yoongi tries to look over the heads of people to read what he had written down.

when he sees though, he sits back in his seat and grins, letting out an airy nose-chuckle at the stupid answer.

"jeongguk, take that off." so jeongguk tries to wipe off the answer like jieun told him to, but oh yeah; he wrote in-

"youre a dumbass for writing 'deez nutz' in pen."

the table laughs, and it feels so nice just enjoying each others presences without any cameras around, without a script, without any sort of rules to follow except for "answer how your character would". jeongguk scribbles out his answer the best he can while namjoon frowns.

"wait- i dont have a paper! do i not have any questions?"

yoongi looks at his phone and shrugs. "oops, guess i forgot to add your name to the list."

"what? that so not fair! im a character in the story too, i deserve-"

"DO you wanna date then marry and then have kids with yoongi?" hoseok interrupts namjoons complaints with his loud voice, all while his writing down his answers on the paper. "duh. our adoption papers are already being processed for our soon-to-be beautiful little girl, wendy. isnt that right, babe?"

"yup." yoongi leans his head on hoseoks shoulder, earning a sweet kiss on the lips, which they both happily shared.

"ew!" taehyung yelled and covered his eyes, and jimin joined, throwing his popcorn at the sope couple (they like to call themselves) as they practically sucked faces at the table.

"get a roooom!" jimin said, making them pull away at last.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414 116 20
Jungkook wakes up with an unknown person, with no memory of anything but his name. Same goes for Taehyung. How will they handle it? Started: August 3...
141K 2.6K 35
"It's not that easy to escape your marriage honey." Started: 30/03/2018 [DISCONTINUED]
1.3M 43K 37
little space au "Taehyung-ah?" "Dada?" Started : 9th September 2018 Ended : 12th November 2019 If chapters have warning signs '⚠️', it means there's...
32.9K 717 51
In which Taehyung leaves Jungkook anonymous notes Instagram/ Real life Au Started: April 26, 2019 Ended: June 30, 2019