It Doesn't Matter If You're B...

By AmariannaRose

Book 1: It Doesn't Matter If You're Black Or White Book2: Happy Go Lucky When the elder daughter of Damon Pop... More

Veronica Pope's Older Sister
Meeting Happy's Mom👩‍👦
💋😘🤟🏽Falling In Love Is Easy To Do👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻💓👩🏿‍❤️‍👨🏻
Over The Next Few Weeks📅📆🗓️
Trying To Take Back Control
Devil's Tribe SoA
🔥HOT🥵Damn🌶!!♨️
The Things You Do To Me!
🙂😁😄Smiley Tattoo Tradition😃😆😀
💀☠️He's Gotta Die Like A Lot⚰️⚱️
🧔🏻‍♂️One Man And A Funeral⚰️🥀😢
Welcome Home Elvis🎸
Doing What Normal People Do... Well Almost....
🏍Ride Like The Wind Bullseye🎯
Clay's Rules Of The Road Are Meant To Be Broken
🐅🐯🦸🏿‍♀️🦸🏻‍♂️Rescued Tiger Exploding Scotsman💥💣🧨💥
Never Piss Off A Lowman🤬... Even If She Isn't A Lowman Yet 😜
🥳🎉Party For Chibs🎊🍻
Fighting🤜🏿👊🏻🤛🏽 Dirty
🚫🚷All The Wrong Moves↘️⬇️↙️⬅️⬆️↗️➡️
🌅⛅🌞Sunset Wedding 💒👰🏾🤵🏻
What Is Lost Shall Soon Be Found
We Could All Use A Little Honey🍯🐝
His Nomad Life Is Over And A New Life Begins
🍀A Warm Irish Welcome🍀
🍺🍀🎉🎈Party Like An Irishman🎊🥳🍀🍻
💥Things That Go Boom💥
A Medieval Way To Get The Truth
🎣Catch And Release🎣
Not All Things Are 🖤Black And White🤍
What The Hell Man!?!
Brick By Brick🧱
Another Shot In The Shoulder💪🏽🔫
Afternoon Delight
Yet Another Loss😢
Who's That Baby?!👶🏻🍼👼🏻
Lives Of The Innocent Are A Stake
Fire Burns Hot 🌶🔥 But You Stay Cool🧊😎
Family Values👨‍👧‍👧

And The Truth Hurts Worse Than Hell

469 10 0
By AmariannaRose

The next day became a hard day for Happy as he finds out everything the club had also found out that morning.... about Gemma's rape and the truth about Donna's death.... so he spent most of the day in the training facility Giaconda showed him a few months back that was owned by her father letting go off all the anger and hate he felt for those who hurt members of his family he was in the gun range when he felt Giaconda's soft loving tender hand cup the one that held the gun and he lowers it looking over at her "play with me!"  she says softly "let go of all that pent up rage that you bury inside you.... please Hap!"  she adds he slides his hand up her cheek and says softly "I don't want to hurt you!"  she chuckles then asks with a smile "you think you can!?!.... come on.... just try it!"  she playfully jabs his sides and he smiles then says "alright!.... you asked for it!"  they head off to the gym area and fight on the mats use for martial arts training as though he was in the boxing ring at the club staying in the boxing formation they do blocking and punching one another not turning it into an actual fight until they bring out their knifes treating them like swords fighting without cutting each other "damn!"  he whispers softly then he throws his knives to the ground and rushes towards her like he was going to tackle her.... which he does.... she chuckles then says softly "not here Hap!"  she flips his body over hers and straddles herself so that she was now on top her legs looped around his hip and he was on the bottom his eyes widen as she pats his chest then says "come with me!"  she stands up and he follows her out of the room taking the knives with him and into another room that only had a bed inside "there are no cameras here so we can....!"  she tells him softly and he rushes towards her tackling her again.... just in a much different way.... as his lips meet hers and he starts to rip off her clothes in a frenzy to be able to touch what hides underneath "you should have kept your knives!"  she teases breathlessly he laughs then replies with a smile "I did!"  he wiggles the handles of the knives back and forth in his fingers then he carefully.... yet still in a frenzy.... cuts her clothes off of her with the sharp tip of one of the knives and throws the other so that it stabs and sticks into the wall as his lips cover every inch of her as they become bare "time to teach you how to fly gorgeous!"  he growls lowly "you already have.... many times!"  she replies he chuckles then says with a tantalizingly sexy smirk "this time well fly even higher!"  she moans as his body lowers so that he is now on his knees and his tongue slides inside her her hands slide all over the top of his bald head and her head falls backwards as though she was looking at the stars his hands slide up her stomach and grip her breasts and start to rub, squeeze and pinch them the way he knows she likes it as he eats her as though he hasn't eaten in over a decade he knew that she might not want sex.... that sex wasn't always the answer to everyone of his problems.... but he couldn't help feeding the desire for her that burns within him especially after they just spent almost a half an hour blowing off steam he knew she could handle whatever he threw at her and it was one of the many reasons he loves her....

Before Happy headed over to the club the next day he begged Giaconda to come with him "I don't know how long we'll be in lock down... and I can't!.... I don't want to spend even a second without you when I have the chance to have you by my side!"  he says to her as he walks up behind her and wraps his arms around her waist she turns her head and kisses his lips "alright!.... but only because I get to see Juice!"  she replies softly with a teasing tone and he smiles rolling his eyes at her he chuckles then jumps up and down turning her body around and hugging her close "you're not a kid!"  she teases slapping his chest playfully he laughs then replies with a smile "I am too!.... I'm a really big kid!!"  he kisses her she takes the toothpick he had out of his mouth with her tongue as he does so which makes him chuckle when he sees what once was laying in the side of his mouth now lays on the side of hers he moans as her tongue slides over his and wrapped itself around his toothpick as she gives it back then she walks out of his arms and goes to get the bags she had packed he cocks his head to the side as he watches her walk away looking at her slightly confused then chuckles when he sees her walk out with her bags Happy's hand grips her hip as he stands behind her then she hears him ask "you were already planning on coming weren't you!?!"  she replies with a slight tease in her tone "may-be!"  he laughs turning his head to kiss her lips "we better go!.... or we'll never leave!"  Giaconda says Happy moans low and deep and his cock throbs at the closeness of their bodies and knowing that she's right he walks away to go get his own bags.... Giaconda never leaves Happy's side no matter where he went or who he talked to Happy made sure she was right there with him just about everyone came over to say hi to Giaconda as she stood with her back up against Happy's chest with her fingers intertwined with his as he held her close with Bobby by their side Tig, Chibs, Opie, Half Sack, Jax and Juice.... who got a tornado of a shoulder hug from Happy as he walked over and stood by his side.... Giaconda could feel a new set of eyes on her as a blonde man they call Kozik watched her as he chatted with another one of the Crows and she pressed herself up against Happy's side as though trying to tell him that she was already happily taken and wasn't looking for anyone else for she knew it was quite possible that he may think that she was just a clingy Crow Eater.... "I wanna welcome you all to Club Reaper glad you made your reservations early, you can see we are booked to capacity you're here because you're family and because Samcro takes care of its own next couple of days, this club's got some business to handle that could put our members and the people connected to us.... in unfriendly situations now, chances are nothing's gonna happen but people have already been hurt on my watch and that ain't ever gonna happen again nobody gets in, nobody leaves without an escort you got a safety concern, you talk to Piney you got a comfort concern, you talk to my queen under this roof, you'll all be safe I want you to make yourself at home I love all of you"  Clay says to the crowd that surrounds him and Gemma....

A little while later Happy leaves Giaconda's side after giving her a kiss "make sure that blonde over there knows where I stand!.... he's been staring at me since we got here.... and I'm not so sure I like it!.... he might just think that I'm some clingy little Crow Eater or Sweet Butt!"  she whispers to him placing her hand on his chest he growls lowly "you know I will!"  and gives her another kiss then walks into church.... once the guys come outta church Happy turns to Kozik gets in his face and warns "keep your eyes off my woman!"  Kozik looks confused then he sees Giaconda walk over to them and his eyes widen "that's.... your....!?!"  he says surprised "hey sexy!"  Giaconda says looking at Happy as she presses her body up against his side as she lays her bent arm on his chest "hey gorgeous!"  Happy says as he lowers his head and kisses her lips.... "hey Jax hold up!.... I'm comin with you!"  Giaconda says Jax, Juice and Opie stop walking and turn to look at her they look at Happy who nods as she rushes over to them "I'll do my best to behave though I make no promises!.... Juice'll keep me in line won't you Juice!?!"  she teases "I'll try!"  Juice replies with a chuckle in his tone and a smile on his face as he wraps his arm around her shoulders and looking over it at Happy he tells his brother "don't worry she'll keep me safe!"  Happy chuckles then says "yes she will!"  the Jax and Opie laugh and the five of them.... not counting Happy.... walk out of the club to go "educate" AJ Weston.... "hey Westy remember me!?!"  Giaconda asks sarcastically as the four of them climb off their Harley's.... well she climbs off the back of Juice's.... and walk over to AJ Weston he looks at her and growls especially when he sees her tatt knowing what he was lookin at Giaconda asks "looks like your preachin didn't work all that well on my MAN did it!?!... after all we'll be getting married in a few days!"  as she stands at Jax's side "get out of my sight or I'm gonna do you serious harm for the upset you caused my kids"  Weston says turning his attention to Jax and getting in his face "little junior's a psychopath"  Jax tells him "we're not here to provoke, we're here to educate"  Opie warns Jax lowly "seems your "Great White Hope" only gives a shit about one color green Zobelle is dealing heroin with the Mayans those AK's that you took from us gave them to brown to control the street"  Jax tells Weston "you're talking out of your ass"  Weston says "I followed Zobelle and one of your guys they met with Alvarez left with a duffel of heroin"  Jax says "guess they've been keeping you out of the loop lots of private meetings, AJ"  Juice adds "you being the true believer and all"  Jax says "you need to leave"  Weston warns Jax and Weston have a small stare down and Opie pats Jax on the chest "yeah say hi to your kids for me"  Jax says as he walks back over to his Harley "you know.... I don't think we've ever been properly introduced.... Giaconda Pope.... now I know you're fuck buddy isn't messin with his "side of the street" but there isn't a person ANYWHERE in good ol' Cali that doesn't know the name Damon Pope!.... the "scariest black man in Oakland" and his ass of a protegee August Marks.... you're lucky that I don't speak to my father much anymore for if he heard the things you said about his daughter you NEVER would have been able to use what you used on Jax's mom!.... you know what she told me about that night!?!.... she told me that she could barely feel you.... are you sure you stuck it far enough in her or is it truly that small and weak just like the rest of you!?! did you have to use a dildo just so you could pretend little boy!?!.... well I hope it had a good vibrator!"  Giaconda asks with a dark sarcasm in her tone Juice chuckles as Weston's eyes widen and he looks into her eyes as though trying to find the lie then down at her hand that holds her snake shaped engagement ring Juice wraps his arm around her shoulder and they walk over to their Harley's she shrugs at Opie who stares at her as she sits on the seat of Juice's Harley "hey!.... I educated!"  she tells him Opie chuckles shaking his head and she looks apologetically at Jax who smiles a small forgiving smile at her as they all ride off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 443 27
Sons of anarchy ff The story of a girl who moved to Charming for a simpler lifestyle.... Nothing is ever that easy is it?
83.3K 1.8K 36
The book is complete⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual act...
49.4K 893 14
Sinna's mother can't handle her, So she takes her to meet her father, Clay Morrow, in hopes that he will take her off her hands. Highest ranking is #...
138K 3K 39
This book is complete ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, inappropriate language, and gifs that show Semi sex...