WITHOUT You [YOONGI] (Book 2)

By sugafix

[Sequel to UNTIL You] She became the reason for his downfall. He became the reason for her uprising. *COMPLE... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Your author-nim saw BTS!!!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 [Taehyung's Story pt.1]
Chapter 31 [Taehyung's Story pt.2]
Chapter 32 [Taehyung's Story pt.3]
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 [Finale]
💜 THANK YOU 💜
+ Epilogue +
Book 3

Chapter 1

4.4K 170 146
By sugafix

Soo-ji was shocked awake by a bucket of icy cold water splashed over her face.

She fluttered her eyes open to see her arms and legs tied against the chair she was sitting on.

Looking around, she gathered she was in a basement somewhere.

In front of her stood a girl no older than she was with a bucket in her hands.

"Wakey wakey, princess!" The girl chirped.

Soo-ji narrowed her eyes at her before she noticed the sleeve tattoo the girl had up her arms.

"Oh! Not a morning person, I see." The girl spoke happily again. "Better cheer up, honey. You'll live longer here."

"Who are you?" Soo-ji's hoarse voice croaked out. Her throat felt like sandpaper from the crying and screaming.

"Park Taehee. You're with the XV now."

Soo-ji's eyes almost bulged out of its sockets hearing that.

The XV Gang... Yoongi's enemy.

"What do you want from me?" Soo-ji asked weakly, but her fear crept up to her throat when she saw Taehee swinging Yoongi's switchblade in her hand.

"Nice switchblade you have here," Taehee said, completely ignoring Soo-ji's question as she admired the knife.

"White thorn rose on the handle. This belongs to Min Yoongi?"

Taehee flicked the knife open and her eyes turned to Soo-ji, the happy glint in her eyes that was there just moments ago now gone.

Soo-ji held her breath when she saw Taehee walking towards her, Yoongi's knife in her hand.

"Pahahaha! Relax, will ya?" Taehee chuckled, "I'm not going to hurt you."

Taehee started to cut the ropes bound around her arms and legs and Soo-ji let out a deep breath.

"You're coming upstairs with me." Taehee said as Soo-ji massaged her reddened wrists.

Having no choice but to follow Taehee up the stairs, Soo-ji looked down at her body to notice smudges of blood all over her from the cuts and bruises from Bora.

And thinking of Bora, Soo-ji's mind flashed to the last time she saw Yoongi... with Bora straddling on top of him and her loud moans echoing around her ears.

She felt sick. The bile almost rising up her throat. But as much as her heart hurts, she misses him. So freaking damn much.

As Taehee pushed opened the door, the light from the other side blinding Soo-ji for a moment, she noticed that they were in a house. No, an extravagant mansion, to be exact.

"My brother is expecting you," Taehee said with a grin on her face.

Is she always this annoyingly happy?

As if answering her thought, Taehee piped up again, "but he's not as happy go lucky like me, he's moody as fuck so good luck."

Great.

Taehee pushed open a set of doors down the hallway and Soo-ji hesitantly stepped in.

A young man sat on the sofa, his elbows propped on his knees as he leaned forward with a glass of whiskey in his hands.

His hair fell in front of his eyes but Soo-ji was sure they were glaring right through her.

She didn't even realise she was holding her breath the whole time until Taehee shoved her forward before shutting the door behind them.

"Be nice, oppa." Taehee's voice broke the silence, "she's a fragile lamb."

What the heck?

Soo-ji rolled her eyes. Was she scared? Yes. But hell no, she's not fragile.

"Choi Soo-ji," the guy called out, sitting back as he eyed her curiously, "you're exactly how I imagined to be Min Yoongi's type."

"What do you mean?"

"Normal, helpless, nothing special... and weak." The guy smirked.

Soo-ji balled her hands into fists. If you look closely you could probably see the steam escaping her head.

"And you're exactly how I imagined you to be." Soo-ji spoke up.

The guy raised an eyebrow, urging her to continue.

"Cliche arrogant gang leader trying to intimidate your hostage."

A muffling sound came from their sides and Soo-ji turned to see Taehee sitting in the corner with a bag of popcorn watching them.

Unexpectedly, the guy smirked as he watched Soo-ji interestingly.

"Don't get cocky now, lippy." He spat.

"If you want to go back to your Yoongi breathing, then learn to behave."

"Yoongi will kill you if you touch me."

"IF he can kill me." The guy mockingly smiled. "From now on, you'll stay here in our house with us. You won't leave and you won't even fucking try. Got it?"

"Funny." Soo-ji breathed out, crossing her arms across her chest. "What makes you think I will stay here willingly?"

The guy then threw an envelope at her chest.

Soo-ji shot him a glare before pulling the contents out of the envelope.

Her hands trembled as she looked at what was inside, her heart began racing.

Inside were photographs of her parents, unconscious, bound and taped.

"You got my fucking parents too?!" Soo-ji shouted.

He shrugged casually, as if the topic of discussion here was deciding what's for dinner tonight.

"Who knows? Maybe they'll reconcile and get back together after going through this."

"Fuck you," Soo-ji spat at him.

"Not your turn tonight."

Swear to God, if Soo-ji still had Yoongi's switchblade she would probably go ram it through his stomach right then and there now.

"So you're keeping them hostage to keep me hostage?" Soo-ji asked defeatedly.

"Correct!" He replied happily like his sister, who was still watching them like she was watching a movie with popcorn stuffed in her mouth.

"Now before we go play with Min Yoongi, let me introduce myself."

Soo-ji watched him stand up and take a step towards her.

She gulped once when he suddenly clocked the trigger on his gun and aimed it dead centre on her forehead.

"My name is Park Chanyeol. Leader of the XV Gang."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 1.2K 23
Imagines of Jungkook . Short stories
2K 193 15
Debug , A most wanted Hacker living in South Korea. People around the world are trying to find this Hacker. but nobody knows where does this Hacker l...
3K 129 35
"I thought you're my ride or die but our love died on the ride and we tried til it turned to lies" "never break a girls heart whose first heartbreak...
31.7K 1.7K 14
Regret is a part of every life decision.