It Doesn't Matter If You're B...

By AmariannaRose

Book 1: It Doesn't Matter If You're Black Or White Book2: Happy Go Lucky When the elder daughter of Damon Pop... More

Veronica Pope's Older Sister
Meeting Happy's Mom👩‍👦
💋😘🤟🏽Falling In Love Is Easy To Do👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻💓👩🏿‍❤️‍👨🏻
Over The Next Few Weeks📅📆🗓️
Trying To Take Back Control
Devil's Tribe SoA
🔥HOT🥵Damn🌶!!♨️
The Things You Do To Me!
🙂😁😄Smiley Tattoo Tradition😃😆😀
💀☠️He's Gotta Die Like A Lot⚰️⚱️
🧔🏻‍♂️One Man And A Funeral⚰️🥀😢
Welcome Home Elvis🎸
Doing What Normal People Do... Well Almost....
🏍Ride Like The Wind Bullseye🎯
Clay's Rules Of The Road Are Meant To Be Broken
🐅🐯🦸🏿‍♀️🦸🏻‍♂️Rescued Tiger Exploding Scotsman💥💣🧨💥
🥳🎉Party For Chibs🎊🍻
And The Truth Hurts Worse Than Hell
Fighting🤜🏿👊🏻🤛🏽 Dirty
🚫🚷All The Wrong Moves↘️⬇️↙️⬅️⬆️↗️➡️
🌅⛅🌞Sunset Wedding 💒👰🏾🤵🏻
What Is Lost Shall Soon Be Found
We Could All Use A Little Honey🍯🐝
His Nomad Life Is Over And A New Life Begins
🍀A Warm Irish Welcome🍀
🍺🍀🎉🎈Party Like An Irishman🎊🥳🍀🍻
💥Things That Go Boom💥
A Medieval Way To Get The Truth
🎣Catch And Release🎣
Not All Things Are 🖤Black And White🤍
What The Hell Man!?!
Brick By Brick🧱
Another Shot In The Shoulder💪🏽🔫
Afternoon Delight
Yet Another Loss😢
Who's That Baby?!👶🏻🍼👼🏻
Lives Of The Innocent Are A Stake
Fire Burns Hot 🌶🔥 But You Stay Cool🧊😎
Family Values👨‍👧‍👧

Never Piss Off A Lowman🤬... Even If She Isn't A Lowman Yet 😜

615 13 0
By AmariannaRose

Happy walked and "tortured" Giaconda all the way to one of the apartments and laid her on the bed  "after Chibs and JC come home.... if nothing else tries to stop us we should get married.... the only people coming are my sister, guys from here.... from all over it would seem!.... and you're mom and her cousin maybe Viv and her boys.... if they can make it!"  Giaconda whispers as they take a break and lay side by side on the bed still completely naked "we need something good to happen after all this bad shit.... and....!"  she continues he stops her by planting his lips on hers pressing them down hard on top of them as he kisses her with a ferociously sexy growl "yes!!"  he whispers with a excited growl in his tone "I won't let ANYTHING ruin the moment that I have been waiting for LONG before I asked!"  he tells her she chuckles softly "I didn't invite my dad so Chibs will be walking me down.... I don't know!.... for some reason I can't think of anyone else more suited to do so"  she tells him she turns to face him placing her hand on his cheek "Happy!"  she whispers softly and his lips meet hers "goodnight Mrs. Lowman!"  he says gently and to his surprise she didn't "remind" him that she wasn't a Lowman yet as she replies with a smile "goodnight Mr. Lowman!"  he moans "don't do that!.... do you know what your smile does to me!?!"  she chuckles as she slides her hand down and covers his large hardened cock with it "I have a few ideas!"  she teases in a low alluring tone as she lays on top of him and begins to massage it and his moan deepens.... when Giaconda heard about what happened to Juice she worked out her own retaliation she had some of the men who worked for her father make the ones who shived Juice pay for what they did by having them shived the same way as well perhaps even worse for she had told them that she "don't care if they survive or not"  and that nothing else better happen to her friends or the ones she ordered to make it happen as well as the ones who "helped" them carry it out would get something much worse in return she told them that if it happened BETWEEN those she cared about.... the fight between Jax and Clay while inside for example though we all know she doesn't care about Clay.... it would be allowed but not by the guards or other inmates and they followed her orders to the letter and just as promised the ones that did what she told them too received some very willing "entertainment" from girls that worked "for" her father the guards who got the order had Laroy's cousin and his crew help since they were supposed to be the Crows protection detail anyway....

Giaconda and Happy end up staying at the club for the rest of the night and the next day Giaconda stands next to Happy with her arm around his waist as he Bobby and Tig stand at the bar with Half Sack on the serving end "it's a little bit painful when I ride sometimes I feel it when I walk other than that, back to normal"  Half Sack informs them as he pops his pills.... probably pain meds or antibiotics.... "is it gay that I wanna see it?"  Tig asks Bobby Happy looks over at the two of them "gay curious"  Bobby replies Happy pops out his lower lip as he nods looking down at his beer then back over at Tig and Bobby and Giaconda chuckles softly as she slides her hand over Happy's as he leans up against the bar Happy looks at her and smiles "come on drop 'em"  Tig orders Bobby laughs as Half Sack undoes his belt and Tig leans over the bar to look Giaconda hides her face in Happy's shoulder shaking her head with a smile "showtime"  Bobby says "is it supposed to be that swollen?"  Happy asks "think so"  Half Sack replies "they look uneven"  Tig says as Happy sits back down he cups Giaconda's chin in his hands and kisses her lips as the beer bottle he was holding clanks onto the bar "one nut's always bigger than the other one"  Half Sack says as he pulls his pants back up and redoes his belt "really?"  Tig asks "yeah"  Half Sack replies "I think mine are equally huge, man"  Tig says sticking his hand down his own pants and giving his balls a squeeze Giaconda tries to hold back a laugh but it comes out anyway and Tig looks at her "you wanna feel!?!"  he teases she laughs then replies "no thanks!.... I've got my own and mine are bigger than both of yours put together!"  as she speaks she slides one hand inside Happy's pants and over his balls and places the other over one of her own breasts and squeezes both gently Tig raises an eyebrow as he watches her slide her hand down Happy's pants "though I'm not sure which pair I like more!"  she teases Tig laughs and Happy shakes his head at her with a smile on his face  "hi, buddy what's going on?"  Half Sack asks Opie as he walks in "I shouldn't have to see that"  Opie replies "what!?!... it's keeping my hand warm!?!.... oh you meant the....!!"  Giaconda teases as she starts to massage Happy's large hardened cock making him moan so softly only she could hear it "damn you!"  Tig laughs and Happy hides his head in his hand as he smiles and laughs as well as hiding the pleasure he is now experiencing as she continues to rub his cock in the quick, hard motions she knows he enjoys "the new ball"  Bobby tells Opie "I gather congrats"  Opie says "thanks"  Half Sack replies....

Tig, Bobby, Opie and Happy walk away from the bar taking Giaconda.... who slid her hand out of his pants and he places her hand back in his..... with him and Half Sack follows them as they sit down in a different corner of the same room and sit down Happy placing her sideways on his lap "what's up?"  Opie asks "we need to take a look at this thing with Clay and Jax"  Bobby says "I hear they got into it at County"  Half Sack says "it was brutal, man"  Happy says nodding and Giaconda lays her head up against his chest "shit's been brewing for months since Donna"  Bobby says "think Donna's death's got something to do with their beef?"  Opie asks "no it started way before"  Tig says Giaconda looks at him oddly as though he was trying to cover something up "what do you think they're fighting about?"  Half Sack asks leaning back in his chair "Jax pushing for change"  Opie says "that kind of beef is good for this club it keeps us current what's going on between them is much uglier and if it keeps going, it's gonna hurt us worse than Zobelle and the ATF we gotta dig into them we gotta get to the truth"  Bobby says "I can talk to Jax"  Opie replies "you two been bumping heads.... G!?!"  Bobby says "I'm not an "official" member of the club.... it isn't my place to get in the middle of it.... Clay would hate me more if I tried!.... and I'd rather not make any enemies.... for Happy's sake!.... sorry Bobby!"  she replies shaking her head Bobby nods understandingly "he'll tell me he knows I wanna help"  Opie says looking over at her as well "all right Tigger you should talk to Clay"  Bobby says looking over at him "yeah okay"  Tig replies "we have got to find out what's going on bring it to the table and we get past this shit it's on us to fix this"  Bobby says as Jax walks in and walks over to where they all sit Giaconda is the only one who smiles at him he smiles back at her then says "hey"  he notices all the other sour faces and asks "what?"  Bobby replies "ah just downloading to the prospect"  Happy looks over at Half Sack and says "and his new swollen nut"  Tig laughs Giaconda shakes her head with a smile Happy looks at her with an expression that asks "what?!"  she leans towards him and kisses his lips which makes him smile "yeah welcome back, shithead Chinese just called they want a sit-down I gotta head up to Caracara where's Clay?"  Jax says Bobby shrugs Giaconda slides off of Happy's lap "you look like you could use a beer!.... unfortunately your "something stronger" will have to wait till you get to Caracara, find a Crow Eater or Tara.... with Kips swollen nut I don't think he'd be much use!"  she tells Jax with a playful tease he chuckles "you can stay for at least one beer right!?!"  she asks "for you!.... I'll stay for two!"  Jax replies "alright Dr Seuss!"  she teases Jax chuckles and sits at the bar as Giaconda serves him a beer or two Happy looks over at her and smiles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.1K 15
Happy Lowman has just moved to Charming to patch in with SAMCRO. He's a hard man with a well-deserved bad reputation, so he doesn't quite know what t...
139K 3K 39
This book is complete ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, inappropriate language, and gifs that show Semi sex...
209K 4K 60
Charming, California. "What a poisonous town." Bliss Lowman, sister of Happy Lowman, moves to Charming to be closer to her family. She has always l...
128K 3K 43
Book two of Happy's Little Reaper! This book is complete. 🖤Season three ☠In between seasons 3/4 🖤Season 4 ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Descripti...