Blackout

By Kim_crys

"You said it would be over. You promised not to hurt us anymore!" Baekhyun screamed loudly around him surroun... More

Prologue
Prologue (Hidden)
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
VIII(Hidden)
IX
X
X(Hidden)
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XIII(Hidden)
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXX (Hidden)
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIII (Hidden)
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXVIII (Hidden)
XXXVIII (Hidden) #2
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIII (Hidden)
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
L(Hidden)
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXI (Hidden)
Credits

LVI

108 18 35
By Kim_crys

Shed

*Jackson's POV*

*Rinnnng Riiiiing* the phones ringing filled the air. Me and Namjoon looked up at the same time from our spots on the work bench. "I'll get it" I say to Namjoon and pick up the phone

but before I had the chance of saying anything I heard a voice from the other side that made me drop the receiver .

"Chanyeol?" Someone said.

"That's Sir Siruv to you Subject 04"

"What happen!?" Namjoon says getting up and running towards the receiver  and picked it up and put it on speaker.

"Wha-what do you mean you're  Sir Siruv!!Thats impossible!!!Stop this madness Chanyeol it's not funny!!" We both heard Baekhyun scream from the other side and Namjoon's eyes go wide. "Shit" he whispers.

We never once thought that a killer himself would call us to let us know he exists

*Baekhyun's POV*

"Please Chanyeol Please stop" I say to him still in shock and he just laughs. That o so familiar Sir Siruv Laugh. 

"Now now Subject 04 I suggest you stop questioning me as we both know I am the person holding you tied down to this place" Chanyeol says looking at me with his arms crossed. A frown evident on his face

"Chan-Chan" I whimper as he just stands up straight and walks over to a shelf and picks up a necklace and examines it.

It had a pink metallic heart that opens into two portions.

"Here" He said throwing over to me. I caught it and opened it up.

It had two pictures in it. Both of two little boys about the age of 7.

I immediately recognized one of them as me. But the other boy,who was he? 

"Now now Subject 04,don't tell me you don't even remember what I looked like in my childhood" Chanyeol says to me and I look down at the picture and then back and him.

Without doubt that was him. The same monkey ears,the same goofy smile. Just perfect.

"SUNGYEONN" I suddenly yelled looking up and Chanyeol wide eyed. "About time you realized it was Sungyeonn and not Ungyeonn." He says smiling.

"Chanyeol,Where is my Ballelina??!" I ask all excited as I looked around hysterically. "I,I need to meet her after all these years oh my god" I say as I looked around in search of my first love.

"Stop"

Chanyeol's voice made me stop dead in my tracks. "Wae?" I ask looking at him and he just gave me a look of murder. "It's time Byun Baekhyun,that you know who have sinned."  Chanyeol says.

"My Sungyeonn,my sister, how could you let her go!?" Chanyeol screams at me.
"I-I don't understand" I stammer out scared and he just gives me a disgusted look.

"My Sungyeonn was your caretaker,she was like your mother as your real mother was least bothered about you.

My Sungyeonn brought you up like her own child even during the time of extreme poverty.

Do you know Baekhyun,My parents left us when she was 15 and I was 5, I was left paralyzed from the from waist down as I was there in the car with my parents when the deadly collision had taken place.

She cared for me even when my legs didn't work. But at the same time she cared for you too.

She shared her love,she had devoted her life to only two things after she started working at yours.

You and me

She gave up her studies to raise me,she used to work part times at 7 places,but she gave most time to your house as you were her first priority along with me.

But she had one dirty pig after her,

Your Father

That bloody motherfucker,he- I can't even say the words,the condition he left my Sungyeonn in.

You were there when she was under the mercy of those beasts. The fathers of whom you call 'friends'

They tore her apart

They made sure that no one could look her straight in the eye ever again.

But you know what was even worse,

They wiped her existence off the earth."

"What do you mean?" I ask my heart pounding

"What I mean Subject 04,is that your dad.

No no sorry,that's not fun,let's continue the story.

It was a cold winter night, my Sungyeonn was not home yet,which was very unlikely of her as it was exactly 12:33 am

I wandered aimlessly on my wheelchair through our  shabby house waiting for her to return.

And she did,

But not in her always smiling state.

But thrown in from the glass window.

what could I do? I ran to her and she was as good as dead.

She shouldn't even be called alive as she was merely only breathing.

She looked up and me through her dead eyes and whispered.

"My Little Doodler, Run"

But I couldn't leave her,

But then I heard talking outside. Two bulky men stood there spraying gasoline all over our house.

"Run" She moaned again and again.

And that has left a scar on my entire existence.

Do you even realize how hard it was to crawl out of that broken window? I even slit my throat up but that didn't stop me from seeing my house burn.

Burn along with all that I had left in the world.

Park Sungyeonn

And that's not even the end of the story.

You know what those men said after they burnt my house.

"Mr Byun,The work is done"

Chanyeol finished as we both were drenched in tears at this point

*Jacksons POV*

"Holy Shit" I whisper as tears escaped my eyes.

"Man that's so,so INHUMAN!" Namjoon screams crying just like me.

"Jackson" a voice is heard from the receiver

"Sorry I was too hard to catch" Chanyeol said and the line went dead.

"I guess you got to know finally" A voice behind us said and we turned and there stood Professor Taehyung.

"Jackson Jackson Jackson, do you remember when you read me the profiles of all the victims, if only you had said 'Dead Sister' instead of sister,this case would've been long solved

"But as of now. You have another task,Arrest Mr Byun" someone else said entering the room.

Lee Taemin

"Yes sir!"

*Baekhyun's POV*

"Please Chanyeol,Say thats not true" I plead him as he just answered.

"It's all because of your father."

And I just kept mum as I knew what he said was true.

"Subject 04,someone's here to meet you" Siruv said and I looked up but no one was there. 

Atleast that's what I thought.

But outside the door,someone was certainly there

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 802 57
𝖠𝗇 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖾𝗑𝗈'𝗌 𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋. 𝖨𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇...
21.2K 784 51
20180910 - RANK 6 #EXOPLANET BAEKHYUN'S ALTERNATE ENDING: EXO members, an international boy band, were finally given the time off from thei...
37.3K 1.8K 32
"You know... A pretty girl like you shouldn't be out alone at this hour." He spoke as his hand grabbed a strand of my hair to let his finger play wit...
85.7K 2.3K 33
"W-where am I, what am I doing here, what are you going to do to me?" "Don't worry about it, your mine now babygirl" Choi Jiyeon was an ordinary teen...