If I fell (Chris Pratt fanfic...

By Lovey1206

"I'm going to kiss you." Chris said suddenly as if he felt the need to prepare her. "OK." Belle tilted her he... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue

Chapter 38

1.7K 35 3
By Lovey1206

Liked by MsAllieDonovan and 9,884 others

Matt.King.Of.The.Gym: This guy won't go home!

View all 7,877 comments

Tagged: prattprattpratt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris took a sip of his beer and then set it down on the coffee table. He was still at Matt's house with Killen stretched out next to him on the couch. Since he couldn't be around Belle, being around her dog was the next best thing even though it was painful. He hadn't been on social media in a while. He was scared to see if Belle had blocked him from that as well. Pulling out his phone he hit the Instagram icon on his screen and using his thumb started to scroll. Almost immediately he saw a post from Belle and his heart lurched. He tapped her name and pulled up her whole feed. She looked like she was having a good time at the beach but he knew Instagram wasn't always exactly as it seemed. Every photo of her took his breath away and his breath hitched when he saw a photo she had posted wearing his hoodie with just a simple heart caption. Before he could stop himself he replied to her post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liked by MsAllieDonovan, Matt.King.Of.The.Gym and 8,545 others

RealBellsHarperLA:  ❤️💕

View all 5,545 comments

prattprattpratt - I miss you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Belle was truly enjoying herself at the beach. It was nice to just not think. Of course Chris was in the back of her mind – he always was. Always would be. Falling in love with him was unlike anything she had ever felt before. She was certain she would never get over him. Although she told herself daily she had to.

Pulling out her phone to check the time as her Allie and walked into a pizza place for lunch she stopped in her tracks.

"Chris commented on my Instagram." She looked up at Allie.

"You didn't block him?" Allie asked dryly.

"I only blocked him from calling me because it was too hard not to answer." Belle said defensively.

"Doesn't that tell you something right there Bells? You LOVE him. HE LOVES YOU!" Allie slid into the booth seat.

Belle didn't say anything as she set her phone down on the table staring at it.

"Well what did he say?" Allie nudged Belle's phone with her finger.

Belle spun her phone around so Allie could read the comment. "Said he misses me."

"You need to talk to the boy Belle. He is going out of his mind."

"How do you know?"

"A little birdie told me." Allie shrugged.

"A little birdie named Matt?"

"Maybe I didn't catch his name."

"Ha Ha." Belle said sarcastically.

"You've been doing so amazing Bells, I can see you're feeling better. But at the same time you're still hurting. Talk to him. Imagine how great it could be being together now that you're feeling better and back to being you."

"I don't know that I'm strong enough to be with him." Belle shifted in her seat tracing her finger over her phone screen she looked once again at Chris's comment.

"Ok well just talk to him." Allie suggested.

"If I see him....."Belle shook her head trailing off.

"Call him."

Belle shook her head. "Where's the waitress?"

"Way to change the subject." Allie rolled her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liked by MsAllieDonovan, Matt.King.Of.The.Gym and 945,114 others

prattprattpratt: Hanging out with an old buddy today.

View all 45,448 comments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late on Monday evening when Belle and Allie pulled into Matt's driveway to retrieve Killen.

"Chris is here." Belle frowned looking at her best friend. "Did you know he was here?"

"No." Allie opened her car door.

"Liar!" Belle called. "I don't want to go in."

"Well you have to. Your dog is in there." Allie slid out of the car.

"You get him."

"Nope."

"Fine. It's no big deal." Belle shrugged trying to pump herself up. "I'll just go in and get my dog and leave. Easy peasy."

Allie chuckled following behind her.

They got to the front door and Belle froze, "You knock. It's your boyfriends house."

Allie stepped around Belle and knocked twice before pushing the door open. "Hello?" She called. Belle followed timidly behind her until Killen came rushing around the corner practically tackling her in the process.

"Oh my sweet handsome boy!" She cooed bending down to hug her pup.

"Look who decided to return." Matt greeted Allie with a kiss. "Did you have fun?"

"We did." Allie grinned.

Belle stood up and carefully peered around the corner.

"He's in the kitchen." Matt nodded his head toward the back of the house with an amused smile.

"Who?" Belle smoothed her hair down.

"I think someone is at the door." Chris's loud voice echoed through the house as he entered the foyer where the other 3 were standing. "Oh shit." His eyes locked on Belle's and try as she might she couldn't turn away.

It was quiet for a minute as they stood there looking at each other.

"Awkward....."Matt rocked back on his heels.

Allie couldn't help but laugh. "I'm going to use your restroom."

"I'll help." Matt gave her a look.

"Will you? Thanks." She grabbed his hand pulling him with her leaving Belle and Chris standing in the foyer staring at each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.5K 29
"When I feel that pretty pussy of yours clenching, I don't want it around my fingers." ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ Alison Col...
75.7K 1.4K 16
Chris Evans is doing a press tour for his latest indie film. You're his good friend, even if sometimes you wish it could be ... more. He's interviewi...
37.8K 1.6K 50
When a tragedy devastates her family a young Lily Winters has to move to a new school in a new city in a new country thousands of miles from home. Th...
12.3K 963 44
//Say you'll remember me. Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe. Red lips and rosy cheeks, say you'll see me again, even if it's just...