The Revenge

By Sara_McKnight

Emma had always tried to live life to the fullest. Slowly, she is losing herself. After her grandparents deat... More

A/N
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
Characters
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

19

135 7 0
By Sara_McKnight

That day, both Noah and Emma slept with a smile on their faces. Noah noticed that Emma was warming up to him, and he liked that. He liked that Emma was not seeing him as a murderer. He wanted to fulfill his promise of protecting her and making her happy. Noah didn't take his promise as a burden; he genuinely liked whatever was happening. Yet, he was worried, for her. Luke, an old foe, was after him and he didn't want Emma to get tangled in his mess, but unfortunately she did. He knew he had to watch out for her. He owed her his life.

Days passed but at the end, their thoughts of each other knotted them together.

Now, only two weeks of Emma's vacation were left and she wanted to make things work. She knew just the way she needed to dress to look beautiful as ever, the way her grandmother taught her, "the supreme excellence is simplicity". After trying on a number of her favorite dresses, she found the one. A simple and modest, white dress. It was a knee length, sleeveless, casual dress. She paired them with her favorite sandals. After showering, she dried her long, strawberry blonde hair and put on mascara and cherry lip balm. She looked in the mirror and smiled at herself, she felt like looking prettier today, for some unknown reason. She wanted to impress someone.

Emma got ready and left for the market first. As usual, she walked. She was extra cheery and bubbly today, she had a lethal plan in her mind, but to execute it she needed to do some searching. She went to the shop and found it, a gun. Today, she was going to end it, once and forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

928K 28.8K 44
Emma White never had the perfect life. Her mother died giving birth to her, her father was always working and never gave her attention, but when she...
603 6 6
Join this journey of two best friends - April and Rose, who start their friendship in a not-so-friendly manner. What happens when love takes a toll o...
237K 2.5K 33
#1 badboygoodgirl #1 relationship-complicated Watching a car go up in flames is traumatic enough in itself. Watching a car go up in flames with the...
62.5K 1.4K 38
Amber had been trying to run away most of her life. When she finally succeeded, she found the place she would call home in her heart. Four boys- two...