Drowning / SM

By miazebrose

{COMPLETE} Alyssa went to the Starbucks near her home as every day to do her job as a waitress and that's whe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 62

2.2K 68 66
By miazebrose

I feel woken up by the sun's rays that enter the room through the large bay window. The morning scent tickling my nostrils, I try to slowly open my eyes not to become blind because of the light. I'm so comfy in his sheets and the fluffy pillow under my head that I don't want to get up from the bed.

I rub my eyes and slowly turn to get into Shawn's arms but get surprised when I see that his side is empty.

I frown and lean on my elbows to check one more time that I'm alone in bed but the second I hear the water of the shower flowing, a smile appears on my lips as an idiot who imagines her man under the flowing drops.

Wanting to enjoy a little more of this bed so comfortable, I let my head fall back on the cushion and remember the last night with the sweet words he told me when he was hovering me but being careful not to put all his weight on me.

Those words that I dreamed of this night and on which I wake up with the best mood ever.

I roll to the side to get my phone from the nightstand and lay back to scroll through my feed Instagram. The same posts everytime with a girl wearing a bikini and posing on the beach with a perfect skin, perfect hair and perfect curves. Or the posts of views that make you want to travel all around the world, showing you the best part of a country and hiding the worst.

I was liking random pictures on social media when something suddenly rings and I immediately recognize Shawn's ringing phone.

Oh no... I am not going to get up. i want to stay comfy.

"BABE!" I shout from the bed so he can hear me under the shower but I don't get any answer so i try a second time. "SHAWN YOUR PHONE IS RINGING!"

Still nothing. God, this dude takes a long time to shower.

The music stops playing which says that the person who tried to call him gave up so I sit on the bed and start wearing up my hair in a bun to get up. To really get up.

Unfortunately, the ringing starts again but this time I just decide to look for the phone.

Ugh, I hate when people try to call you again even though you didn't pick up the first time. I look around in the room and finally find it on his nightstand so I get to it and take the phone.

< My Jenny ❤️ is calling >

"What?" I whisper to myself and frown.

I try to understand what's happening but it's clear that Jenny, his ex-girlfriend is calling him. My heart starts racing really fast but I just contain myself not to do anything stupid.

Should I pick up?

Why is she calling?

I can't pick up... I'm not like that... There must be a reason why she's named as 'My Jenny' on his phone.

The call ends and I heavily sit on the bed with the phone still in my hand. I can't stop looking at it so much I'm shocked and so much I don't understand what's happening. My heart is about to break out of my chest.

I should have picked up.

Shit.

If she calls again, I'll pick up.

Minutes pass by and the water doesn't flow from the shower anymore. He probably is getting ready and putting on his clothes but I'm still here, waiting.

About five minutes ran out when the screen illuminates again. With the same name, the same music, and the same heart.

I quickly pick up and raise up his phone to my ear.

"Hi! Good morning baby! I miss you so much but I'm just calling you to say congrats on your new song! It's amazing and you're doing a great job which will make you be even more famous! I love you so much!" I hear her annoying voice coming out of the phone before I even get the time to check who it is and her joy makes me angrier.

I don't say anything in turn, just trying to figure out if it's real or if it's only a dream.

I must be dreaming.

He can't tell me sweet things late at night and then his ex-girlfriend calls him the next morning.

A knot starts forming in my throat and my jaw is contracting really hard but I stay calm and answer.

"Hi, Jenny." I simply say because if I add anything else, either I'd break down in tears or I'd shout at her.

And I don't want any of those scenarios to come true.

Jenny speaks again but at the same time, Shawn gets out of the bathroom while drying his hair with a towel in his hands which makes the tear I was holding back from the beginning, flow down on my cheek.

"Babe?... What's going on?" He asks.

That one tear that represents my disappointment.

He looks at me confused but the only thing I do is to get up and walk to him to hold him out the phone with still Jenny on it. I don't say anything and get out of the room.

"Oh no" He sighs when he finally understands.

I leave him in the doorframe of his room and get to the living room to pack all my things so I can finally get out of this condo where the atmosphere went heavy.

"Alyssa, wait!" I hear him running from his bedroom.

He reaches me seconds later, with his phone still in his hand but I can see that the call ended. He puts it down on the coffee table.

"Alyssa, what are you doing?" He asks and stops me by holding my shoulders with his huge hands.

"I'm leaving so you can get some private space with your lover," I say, trying not to cry.

I can't cry. I can't show him how weak I am when it comes to him.

"What are you talking about? She's not my lover! she doesn't mean anything to me! You're the only one I promise!" He says but I pull him away with my hands against his chest.

"Stop lying Shawn..."

"I'm not lying! I promise!" He raises up his voice when I start putting on my jacket but I don't add anything. "Hey stop! you're not going anywhere... You can't just flee without even trying to understand!" He says and grabs my arm when I try to open the front door.

I can't hold back my anger anymore. He can't just think that some stupid promises will wipe off what happened.

"I'm not fleeing! It's obvious enough when your Jenny with a red heart calls you and says that she misses you a lot as much as she loves you! You can't defend yourself while you named her like that on your phone! Why would you name her with a heart huh?" I shout at him because I just don't want to argue.

"She was named like that when we were still together! I just forgot to change it. She means nothing to me, Alyssa. I promise." He says and cups my cheek but I turn my head away.

"Then you never got over her, right? If you didn't change her name, because you can't forget that kind of things." I say and look straight into his eyes.

I'm not the type of person who gets angry for little things but this isn't little since his ex that I hate with all my heart calls him to tell him she loves him.

I'm going crazy with them both and I don't like that.

"What? Of course, I got over her! Alyssa! Listen to me when I say that I promise you that there's nothing left in me for her!" He gets closer to me but I keep stepping back.

"Why is she calling you Shawn? And I already told you many times 'no Promises'! You know I don't believe in them but you keep on promising stupid things!" I shout again with, this time, tears in my eyes and punting with my finger on his chest.

"I keep on promising stupid things because I love you!" He admits, louder than I shouted.

"And I'm scared because I love you!" I say almost in a whisper and with my cracking voice.

What he said hit me as a truck against a wall and nothing else comes out of my mouth.

"what?" He asks, not realizing what I said and looking down at me with his widened eyes. Those eyes for which I fell in love.

I close my eyes, letting a tear drop down. All the pressure falls away, living my heart lifted up by the love.

Why does she still do this to me?

What is her purpose?

"Shawn..." I say and hide my face in my hand.

He surrounds me with his arms to pull me into a hug with my head leaning against his chest.

"I love you and I don't want that girl to ruin everything only because she thinks that there is still something between her and me. Just stop doubting."

"How am I supposed to fully trust you when your Jenny with a heart keeps on calling you?" I ask and pull away from his embrace.

I step back and look straight into his eyes but he doesn't say anything. He knows I'm right. He knows how I am scared to be abandoned.

"You know what..." He starts and walks to his living room but comes back seconds later with his phone in his hands.

He's stepping forward to me, unlocking his phone and checking something on it.

"What are you doing?" I ask and frown, trying to understand.

"I'm deleting her number and blocking her so she won't cause any trouble between us..." He admits, probably looking for her phone number to delete it.

"Shawn... You don't have to..." I chuckle and hug him with my arms around his waist.

"I can even break this phone, throw it in the bin and buy an old phone with those million keys if it's enough to prove to you that I'm not lying. Maybe I should get back to the 90's to understand the way it works, right?" He says, moving his arms all around which makes me laugh really hard.

My stomach hurts so much he overreacts and turns this whole situation into derision.

"Shawn, stop..." I try to say in my laughter and he stops wriggling to put his hands on my cheeks and look straight into my eyes with that huge smile playing on his lips.

I stare at him with those tears in my eyes that are now flowing because of happiness and because of this dude, in front of me, who tries everything to make me smile.

That's why I fell.

-----

Hi! I hope you liked this chapter!

Love you all.

-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.6K 20
Shawn Mendes, a seventeen year old, and Alyssa Williams, a sixteen year old, are forced (by their parents) to marry each other in six months. They do...
53.9K 919 75
a story about how a fake - turned real - love affair between one very famous singer and one up and coming singer becomes a whirlwind of drama, distra...
3.6K 100 6
"I have a boyfriend." "He's not what you need. You know it too." "You need someone like me." "He doesn't make you feel this way, does he?" ...
152K 4.3K 58
Creating a Fan account on Twitter, Alyssa is noticed by Shawn Mendes. After talking for a bit, they plan to meet up and end up in a relationship. Wit...