Drowning / SM

Door miazebrose

{COMPLETE} Alyssa went to the Starbucks near her home as every day to do her job as a waitress and that's whe... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 60

2.3K 65 63
Door miazebrose

"Excited?" I ask and he lets go of me to take my bag.

"Afraid." He chuckles and shifts to the side to let me enter his condo.

I step forward and get in the living room where I listened to 'In My Blood' for the first time but also where Jenny slapped me. I laugh when I remember that because it was really stupid.

"What are we going to do?" I ask and turn to him.

He puts my bag on the floor, next to the couch and straightens back.

"I tried to cook something but I don't guarantee you that it's good." He admits and gets in his kitchen.

He's actually really cute when he's out of control whether with his fans reactions to the song or something else like... cooking.

I follow him in the kitchen where I stop at the doorway and cross my arms to admire his back. He probably is stirring something in a saucepan and I'm sure he doesn't know I'm watching because I can hear him swearing quietly.

"Shit... It looks so gross," He almost whispers.

I walk forward to him and hug him from behind with my arms around his waist and my hands on his belly, which is really muscular with his abs actually.

"Can I see?" I ask from behind his back since I'm shorter than this giant human being.

"No... It looks really disgusting..." He says and I can't help but laugh so I just pull him back so I can see.

"What. Is. This. ?" I ask, trying not to laugh again but this is really really cute.

I lean in to smell it and to my great surprise, it smells really good.

"it's rice." He admits and turns off the fire. "don't judge on the look sweetie, you might be surprised!" He says with a smirk and raises his eyebrows up.

"I didn't say anything!" I try to retort but he just stops me by putting his hand on my mouth.

"You are going to act like a nice pretty girl, take your ass out of this kitchen and sit on the couch because it's almost ready." He says and I don't add anything but get to the living room.

I take my phone to scroll through my feed on Twitter and see what people already say on the new song. I don't know why but until now, I didn't look for him on social media or anything else.

This is the very first time I get to read what people say about him and how they see him so I just type his full name in the research section.

I  get down and read some tweets but one of them catches my eyes.

* SHAWN PETER RAUL MENDES IS A PROFESSIONAL TEASER WHO LIKES WATCHING US FREAKING OUT *

I can't help but laugh, fans are freaking out while he's in his kitchen, struggling with his rice that looks disgusting.

"Why are you laughing?" I hear his voice and look up at him but I just ignore his question.

He's carrying two plates and puts them on the coffee table.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes is a long name!" I say laughing while he's looking for something.

"Shut up, Alyssa is longer than my entire name," He says which makes me laugh even more. "What? This is true!"

"What are you looking for?" I ask but I get an answer at the same time he finds the remote control to turn on the TV.

He shuts the volume and sits next to me without saying anything but staring at me. I make a quarter turn and sit cross-legged to look straight into his eyes.

"What does your name mean?" He suddenly asks out of nowhere.

This dude will keep on surprising me every time but, guess what, I signed for this. However, it makes me think about it and i realize that I don't know. I've never really looked for a meaning, which I maybe should have done.

"I don't know but Shawn means 'creation of God'" I say, trying not to laugh and to seem serious because this came out of my imagination.

Even though, I won't lie and admit that he is the hottest guy ever. Isn't he?

"Seriously?" He asks with his wide eyes and a smile growing on his face.

I just smile back because he actually believes it.

"No, I'm just kidding... I don't know" I admit and take my plate to taste his meal but I put it back down when I notice the death gaze he's giving me.

He's literally acting like a kid. Is he really going to sulk at me?

No, he can't. Can he?

He just watches the Tv and crosses his arms so I decide to go check on the internet what does 'Shawn' really means.

I spend a few minutes on different websites when I finally find out.

"Wow... 'Shawn actually means 'God is gracious'"  I show him the screen but he doesn't move. "Aw... Is little baby Shawn mad at me?" I ask and show up in front of him, my hands on his lap but he doesn't even give me a look.

If he thinks that he can play with me and win then he's totally wrong.

"Alright... then if little baby Shawn is mad at little baby Alyssa, Little baby Alyssa is going back home," I say and stand up from the couch but I don't have the time to step outside the living room that I feel his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him. I find myself standing, between his legs with his arms around my thighs and his head is leaning against my belly.

"Lys won't go anywhere," his voice is muted because he talked with his head hidden on my belly which leaves me shook.

Did he really say Lys?

"What did you just say?" I ask to make sure that I heard well.

I take his head in my hands and make him looks at me.

"I said that you were not going anywhere. You're staying with me." He says, looking up at me and I run my hands through his hair.

"You called me the same way Nanny calls me and she's the only one because everyone usually uses the simplest one which is Aly..." I say with a huge smile growing on my face.

I don't know how he does that but my heart beats faster when he's around.

"Well... seems like Nanny and I aren't everyone." He says and I just respond by kissing him passionately.

This boy is driving me crazy without even knowing. he doesn't even try and I'm completely melting because of him.

He will cause my loss, I swear.

After a few seconds, I get back and look straight into his eyes. Again. I don't know what I have with his eyes but I get completely lost in them the second I make an eye-contact with him.

We don't say anything but admire each other as always. That's probably the best thing we manage to do in a sweet silence.

I start getting deep into my thoughts which I shouldn't otherwise I'll start wondering many things so I just shake my head and take the speech.

"How much time is still left?" I ask and sit back on the couch, next to him.

He looks for his phone and takes it from his pocket to check the screen.

"Half an hour." He says but doesn't take his eyes off the screen.

He's starting stressing out with his foot that fidgets. I try to stop it and put my hand on it. When he finally stops, I take his phone away and cup his cheeks.

"Stop stressing out... Everything's gonna be fine." I say but he just turns his head away and runs his hand through his hair. "Okay... Get up... we're going out." I stand up and pull him so he follows me.

He looks up at me confused but doesn't struggle.

"Can you give me back  my phone?" He asks and I hold it out to him.

"Don't use it," I warn him and he nods.

I take my car keys and my jacket and we get out. None of us is talking but I can't let it go that way. I can't let him be that anxious while I'm reasuring him all the time.

"Where are we going?" He asks when we get in my car.

"To the cinema... We'll watch a movie so you don't think about your song being released. I am a genius, admit it." I say and start driving away to the cinema.

Even this, doesn't work. He's still nervous which is actually making me nervous as well and I don't like that.

How am I supposed to reassure him if I'm anxious too huh?

"You little potato is stressing me out as well so I'll just turn on the radio and jam on some songs," I say while turning the radio on and a bop comes on.

"What if people don't appreciate it as much as this song." He says while pointing on the radio.

Seriously?

I look at the time on the dashboard. Only 15 minutes left and my heart is racing.

"Let's just get in the cinema, Shawn," I say and get out of the car right after I park it. "So... we're going to watch 'Love, Simon" and you shut down your phone," I say when he walks over to me.

He doesn't say anything but leans in to gently kiss me.

-----

Hi, everyone! i hope you liked this chapter as much as I loved writing it!

Love you all.

-----

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

107K 2K 49
They saw each other first on the train. And then in the same cafe, and then in the same meeting room. He disliked her loud music, she disliked his at...
62.2K 1.9K 22
He keeps silent for some seconds then he looks at me and he gets closer before he whispers in my ear " Princess why do you hate me so much ? " Lisa...
41.7K 912 59
~ Completed ~ Serenity Falls has been traumatized her whole life. A horrible monster from her past, a best friend who abandoned her, she is left comp...
32.5K 406 55
Just some cute imagines I decided to make ❤️ enjoy :) P.S contains some swearing, but not much Vote and comment on imagines if you like them <3 Follo...