Caroline Flack's Daughter?! (...

By mstaylorjean

❝COMPLETED❞ Jenny's life isn't normal. It's a living hell. So, yes her mum is Caroline Flack. Yes, she is dat... More

Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Cougar Alert!
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Daughter vs. Mum!
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Fling or Fate?
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - SLEEPOVER!
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Caring or Acting?
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Gross Mum Alert.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Decisions, Decisions.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Memories.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - New "Date" and Surprises.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - All Hell Breaks Loose.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Feelings.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Scares Everywhere.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Dead or Alive?
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Time Passes
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Happy Birthday!
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Be Honest With Me
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Explaining Everything
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Bachelor and Bechelorette Parties!
Author's Note! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONE DIRECTION<33
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - The Wedding (Part 1)
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - The Wedding (Part 2)

Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Love And Secrets

2.9K 18 1
By mstaylorjean

Jenny's POV

    I open my eyes to see two bright green eyes still looking at me. I closed my eyes again but spoke.

    "Why are you watching me sleep?" I said with a smile.

    "Because you are peaceful and beautiful." Harry said.

    Before I could reply I felt two lips on mine. I smile through the kiss. As he pulled away I opened my eyes to see his beautiful smile in front of me.

    "I love you." I said to Harry.

    "I love you." He replied.

    "Let's go." I said.

    I climbed out of bed and Harry wrapped his arms around my waist as we walked into the living room.

   "Goodmorning lovers." Louis said. He smiled and then went back playing with Bella.

   "Have you guys had breakfast?" I asked the lads in the room.

   "Babe, it's already 1. We already had lunch." Zayn said.

   "Wow." I said. "Why'd we sleep in so late?"

   "Because you didn't get enough last night." Louis smirked.

   "Shut it." I said and I felt my cheeks burn up.

    "Awh! She's blushing!" Niall said.

    The boys laughed and I rolled my eyes. I walked into the kitchen and looked for food. NOTHING.

   My phone started ringing and I noticed the ID. It was Peter. Shit.

   "Hello?" I said walking out of the room.

   I closed the door behind me.

   "Hey babe." Peter said on the other line

   "Hey." I said.

   "How are you?" He asked.

   "I'm good." I said.

   "So, when is the wedding?" He asked.

   "It's in March." I replied.

   "Oh okay." He said.

   "Peter I'm sorry." I said thinking of the fight about him with Harry. "I can't talk right now. I'll call you later okay?"

   "What?" He said confused.

   "Goodbye." I said. I hung up without a response from him.

   I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair but my phone rang again. It wasn't Peter it was Eleanor.

   "Hey El." I said.

   "HEY!" She yelled.. something was wrong I could feel it. "What is this headline on the magazine saying you are cheating?!"

   "Nothing." I said.

   "What did Harry do?" She asked.

   "We got in a fight, but we are okay now." I said with a smile.

   "Oh thank god!" She said with a relief.

   "I know," I said. "So, why did you call?"

   "Oh, do you wanna go to coffee I have to tell you something." She said. I knew she was trembling on the inside.

    "Yeah." I said. "I just woke up. Let me get ready. I'll pick you up in about 20?"

    "Okay." She said with a nervous tone.

    "It's okay." I replied.

    "Okay. Bye. Lovers you!" She said.

    "Love you too." I said.

    Right as I hung up I heard the door behind close. I turn around to see Harry looking concerned.

   "Who was that?" He asked slipping his arms around my waist.

   "It was El." I said. "We are going to coffee."

   "Okay." He said. looking at his feet.

   "What's wrong?" I said to him.

   "Nothing I just thought it was that guy." He said.

   "Peter?" I said.

   "Yeah him." He said. He lifted his head and looked into my eyes.

   "I love you." I said. "Only you."

   "I love you." He said and smiled.

   "I have to go get ready." I said.

   "C'mon just a little bit." He said closing his eyes and pressed his lips to mine. They moved in sync.

   "Really." I said through kisses. "I gotta take a shower."

   "Let's take one together." He said with a smirk.

   He smashed his lips towards mine. I walked backwards getting caught by the door. I opened the handle still with his lips on my neck.

  As I started the shower he nibbled on my ear.

  "We've got 10 minutes." I said with a giggle.

  "Plenty of time." He said and kissed my lips.

  He lifted me up on to the counter top and my legs wrapped around his waist. He slipped off my shirt and pajamas pants. I did the same and I grabbed him into the shower.

  The warm water went on both of us and we were soaked in seconds. I pulled away and he smiled.

  "Now. Go." I said and pecked his lips gently.

  "Finee." He pouted. He stepped out of the shower and I waited until I heard the door shut.

  I took off my undies and bra and through them over the showed curtain. I washed my body and hair with Harry's girly shampoo and conditioner. I shaved my legs and armpits and stepped out of the shower.

  I wrapped the small towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom to see Harry on the bed waiting for me. Of course.

  I walked towards the walk in closet and grabbed my outfit. I put on my black lace bra and undies on and threw the towel on the ground.

  "Mmm.." I heard someone say behind me. Harry.

  I giggled but didn't turn around. I felt his arms around my waist and his warms breath on my lips.

  "I'm gonna be late." I said.

  "So.." He pouted.

  "Go." I said with a smile.

  He stomped his foot and walked out of the closet. I put on a white and gray striped cropped tee. It was tight around my top part and came a bit above my belly button. I slipped on some high waisted maroon shorts so none of my tummy was showing.

  I put on a skinny brown belt that matched my bowtie handbag.

  I headed to the bathroom not without a few whistles from Harry.. That boy is horny! Damn.

  I blow dried my hair and curled it which only took a little bit. I swayed it to one side and french braided the side with less hair.

  I pinned some bobby pins in and started my make-up, which only includes eyeliner and mascara.

  I put on some white vans and grabbed my Ray-Bans.

  "Bye babe." I said bending over the bed and pecking Harry's soft lips. Before I could get up his hands were around my waist and I was on top of him.

  "C'mon." He said.

  "Nope." I teased. I pecked his lips and walked out of the room but as I walked out I purposely moved my hips to make him mad.

  I heard him jump off the bed and he grabbed my waist. He pinned me to the wall and kissed me passionately.

  "You are such a tease." He said to me.

  "I know." I said slipping out of his grip and grabbed my keys and wallet on the counter in the kitchen. "I'll be back. Bye guys, watch Bella!"

  "BYE!!" Louis yelled as I exited the door.

  I got in the car and headed towards Eleanor house. As I pulled up I jumped out.

  I knocked on the door and about two seconds later she answered.

  Her eyes were puffy and I could tell she was crying. I ran towards her into a hug.

  "Oh my god. What happened?" I asked her.

  She didn't answer. We sat on the couch and I grabbed her hand.

  "I.." She started. "I was pregnant. I didn't tell Louis. I've been for a couple months now. I went to my ultrasound and.. It died.."

  "Oh my god." I said. Tears were falling out of my eyes. I grabbed Eleanor into a hug and we both sobbed. "It's gonna be okay."

  "No." She cried.

  "You need to tell Louis." I told her.

  "No. It's gonna be too hard on him!" She yelled.

  "It's gonna be harder if you wait." I told her as I looked into her eyes.

  She hesitated for a second and nodded.

  "When should I?" She asked.

  "C'mon." I said and stood up. We linked arms and got into the car. "I'll get all the boys out so you and Louis can talk it out."

  "Thank you." She said.

  I smiled and hugged her gently.

  "So when did you figure out you were pregnant?" I asked her.

  "About 18 weeks ago." She said thinking. "I had my ultrasound about a week ago. I've been ignoring Louis all week."

  "I haven't noticed. He seems fine." I said.

  "Shit he does?!" She panicked.

  "Calm down!" I said trying to pay attention to the rode and her.

  "Sorry." She said.

  "Does anyone else know?" I asked her.

  "Yeah.." She said. I raised an eyebrow. "Niall knows."

  "Niall?" I said.

  "Yeah." I said. "He found out because I took the pregancy test at their apartment and he ran in on accident as I stared at it."

  "Wait you took it at Louis' place but he never found out?" I said confused.

  "Yeah," She said. "I took it while he wasn't there."

  "Oh." I said. "Does he know it.. died?"

  "Yeah.." She said.

  We pulled up to the house and she trembled.

  "It's gonna be okay." She muttered to herself.

  "It will be." I said. "How about I get all the boys out first then you can come in when you are ready?"

  She nodded and I gave her a quick hug and got out of the car. 

  "HEYY!" I heard Harry said seductivly.

  "Okay!" I yelled. "EVERYONE OUT EXCEPT LOUIS!"

  "What why?!" Liam said.

  "NOW!" I said raising my eyebrows.

  "Shit something's real!" Niall panicked. He looked into my eyes and he knew exactly what was up. He picked up Bella and they all fled out of the house.

  Louis was looking frighten on the couch.

  "Eleanor needs to talk to you." I whispered to him.

  "Where is she?" He asked.

  El walked in slowly and I gave her a smile then hugged her.

  "You can do it." I said. She nodded and walked towards Louis. I closed the door behind me and looked at the guys who looked scared as well."

  "What happened in there?" Harry as concerned.

  "I'll explain later." I said. "They need time alone c'mon."

  "Where?" He asked.

  "NANDOS!" Niall and I yelled. We jumped in the car and I explained everything to them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 185 28
Dylan Kennedy, a normal 18 year old girl from Dallas, Texas took a trip to London, in February by herself. Crazy, right? Her first day in London, she...
28.6K 830 35
Ella is just a normal 17 years old small-town girl. She just finished High School and started her summer vacation. When the summer is over she's plan...
843K 16.3K 42
"We have decided to make the two of you date" My mother's said pointing to Harry then back to me. My eyes widened at what she had to say. She had a s...
269K 6.3K 36
Gisella or as she prefered to be called Ella has a pretty normal life. She has a dad and a mom. But when her mom leaves for some American man and her...