An Athena & Xavier Love Story

By Marisa179

Athena Rosalinda Black Pierce is a normal girl. And like everyone, she had a past. Though hers wasnt as good... More

CHARACTER INTRO
C1: THE BIG NEWS
C2: LOS ANGELES
C3: BRUNETTE BARBIE
HOUSE TOUR
C4: THE PARTY part 1
C5: THE PARTY part 2
C6: HER STORY
C7: THE DATE
C8: LETTY'S RETURN bday pt1
C9: THE MALL TRIP bday pt2
B-DAY PLAYLIST
C10: THE B-DAY PARTY pt3
C11: CAKE & PRESENTS
C12: FORMAL DAY
C13: TWIN DAY
C14: COLLEGE DAY
C15: INSANE
C16: DISNEY WORLD TRIP
C17: DAY 1
C18: UNFORTUNATE EVENTS
C19: DAY 2
C20: JASON BATEMAN
C21: MUSIC & ART GALLERY
C22: BREAKUPS
C24: KITCHENS AND WHORES
A/N
C25: BEST DAY EVER...SORT OF
13 YEARS LATER
Sequel
SELF PROMO!!!!
SELF PROMOOO!! Again
THANK YOU!! 🥳🥳

C23: HE WHAT?!

1.1K 32 0
By Marisa179

Athena's POV
Tuesday
+++++++++++++
I opened my eyes to hear knocking on the door. I groaned, getting up. I threw on one of Xavier's shirts that looked like a dress on me and opened it. Esme was dressed in a simple flowy white dress and white Nike's, crying. Me being nice, hugged her while she cried on my shoulder. I looked behind me, realizing Xavier wasnt here, so I let her in.

"Whats wrong?" I asked softly.

"Im sorry to burdened you with this, but Im on my period and James wont let me go to the store to get pads...And my hormones are all over the place." She laughed slightly, still crying.

"Then we're going to the mall. I'll talk to him, trust me on this."

"Why are you so nice to me?"

"Because I know how James treats you. You dont dress slutty on your free will. And you're only mean to me because James wants to seem like a hero by telling you to stop." She looked surprised that I could read her like an open book.

"Im sorry and I dont want Xavier. Hes cute, but not my type. He's a bad boy and I want a jock. I like someone, but James said I have to go with Xavier, so you could see he moved on from you." James is a lot of things, but I never thought he'd stooped so low.

"You dont like James right?"

"I hate him to the passion."

"I have a plan on how we both dont have to go through with the weddings."

"Alright, but we first have to get out of here." I nodded and she left for me to change. I wore a white off the shoulder long sleeve dress, white Nike's, and a Nike hat to tame my messy curly hair that went to my waist. I decided to wear my glasses today because Im too lazy to put in contacts and I didnt wear makeup. I put on my promise ring, watch, and my half necklace, ready to go.

"Girl you take for-damn, you got legs for days. I see you girl." I laughed.

"Thank you and you looking fine too. So lets go."

"Did you forget about my brother?"

"Shit, I did. His existence irritates me."

"Same." We laughed. We soon get downstairs, still laughing and joking with eachother, then James gets in our way. He was wearing a suit as always.

"What is this? My sister and loved one getting along? I will not allow it." We rolled our eyes annoyed.

"You cant tell us what to do James. Im your sister, not by choice, but you're most definitely not my dad."

"Exactly and Im not your loved one either. Now we are going to the mall, whether you like it or not."

"Fine, but you will have 2 bodyguards with you. And you will be back in an hour."

"Nope not part of the deal. I have a recording of your dad saying that we dont need your useless bodyguards."

"Of course he said that. Fine, you are to be back in an hour." That was easier than I thought it would be.

Me and Esme then left, trying to decide on what car to take. We decide on limo because we're too lazy to drive. We pull up to the mall, instantly getting food because Im starving. We both get Five Guys and I found the table, while Esme ordered. Once finished, we start shopping. We first get her essentials for her period. We start looking in other places of the store. When I finished looking, I found Esme at the register buying a pregnancy test. She walks over to me with a fake smile on like everything was ok.

"Why did you buy a pregnancy test? Is it for you?" She nodded, her smile fading.

"I might be pregnant...by one of James' prostitution clients." My jaw dropped.

"HE WHAT!?" I screamed so loud. Everyone stopped to look at us. Including the security guards that were a part of our mafia. One came over, John, he treats me like his neice.

"Is everything ok here ladies?"

"No, James decided to sell out his own sister into prostitution. She's only 16 and what kind of brother does that?"

"Ok Ath, dont tell the whole world." Esme whispered. I looked around and everyone was still looking at us, but this time with disgust. This woman manager from Sephora walked to us.

"Excuse me, sir. These children are being rude. They must be escorted out or kicked out. Whatever is possible." She said with an 'elegant' voice.

"Ma'am, you cant make demands like you own the mall." I said politely, but with a bit of hatred.

"Sweetie, hasnt your mother raised you better. The adults were talking." I gave her the finger, making her gasp obnoxiously, and Esme pulled me into Sephora. 

"You need to calm down girl."

"Sorry, she was rude. We had our own discussion and she had to put her two cents in." We then started shopping for makeup. I got some concealer and foundation in different shades for my makeup kit. I got more eyeshadows, eyeliner, mascara and eyebrow pencils. Lastly I got moisturizer, bronzer, highlighter, lipsticks, and lip glosses. When we were finished, we went to the register. The same lady rings up the items, while I watch the price go up.

"Ok that will be $300." I gave her a 'bitch really' look. I looked at the price which says $210.68. I gave her my black card and she made a surprised look.

"I need to see your ID please." I give her my ID and she looked scared.

"Yes, Im in the fucking mafia. Can I go now?" She nodded timidly, rushing to put the stuff in the bag. After that me and Esme start shopping for more clothes and accessories. It took atleast 3 hours total and Im tired. Esme went to the bathroom, so I look at my phone with 20 missed calls from James. I rolled my eyes and put my phone back in my pocket. 5 seconds later, my phone rings. I look at the caller ID which says 'My Everything😏❤' I answer thinking something happened.
Convo
A: Hey baby, whats wrong?
Ja: Why arent you answering your phone Athena?
A: James? Why do you have Xavier's phone?
Ja: I asked a question first.
A: Because I know you're telling us to come to the house. Your turn asshole.
Ja: You might want to hurry up before something happens to your little boyfriend here.
A: If you wanted to lie to make us come to the house, atleast make one believable.
Ja: Just get your asses here or something happens to Esme. I really dont give a shit if shes my sister.
A: Wow. I never thought you were that weak to go after a 16 year old girl thats your blood. If you even think that you will put your hands on Esme, just use your imagination. Just know, whatever you're imagining, of what I'll do to you, it wont get traced back to me. I can make anything look like an accident.
End of Convo.

I hang up the phone while Esme comes out the bathroom. At the same time, 3 boys walk up to us. One looked about 17 with light brown hair and green eyes. Another one, also looked 17 with blond hair and blue eyes. The last one looked about 19 or 20 with somewhat black hair and hazel eyes. Blondie winked at Esme while she blushed looking down.

"Can we help you?" I asked still annoyed by James.

"Yea Im Hunter, this is Landon and thats Eli." The 19 year old said. Blondie is Landon and the other one is Eli

"And we care because..." I trailed off.

"Well I wanted was to get this pretty girl's number. I dont know what Hunter wants." Landon says looking at Esme to which she blushes to. Hunter looks at me about to say something, but decides against it.

"You probably want my number. See I dont trust you enough anyways, but Im engaged." I show him the ring Xavier gave me. Its a promise ring, but he doesnt have to know. His face turns 100 to 0 real quick. Eli's face was shocked.

"Damnnnn! That had to be like a million dollars!" Hunter yelled which gave us more dirty looks.

"I dont know how much he spent because he doesnt tell me. I dont like him spending a lot on me, so its better if I dont know. But most of the jewelry on me is from him. The necklace is sentimental and the watch, I upgraded myself."

"Cute, selfless, and smart. Dude, we told you not to wait for college to get girls." Eli said in a quiet voice. Hunter rolled his eyes. I looked left to see Landon and Esme in a deep conversation. I've never seen Esme's eyes light up like that.

"Esme, we have to go. James will kill us if we stay out late." They looked horrified.

"Not literally." Esme said, even though we both know he would. But they looked relieved anyway. When Esme started walking, I turned back to Landon.

"Thank you." He looked confused.

"For what?"

"For making Esme happy. If you been through the shit we've though, you will understand. She'll tell you someday." He nodded, worry evident in his eyes. I turned back around and started running to catch up with Esme. When I get to her, she was frozen, but crying at the same time.

"Esme?" Silence.

"Esme." Silence. I picked her up bridal style and surprisingly shes light. I ran to the limo, making Wayne, the driver, look confuse.

"Speed to the nearest hospital. I dont care how fast you go. If a cop asks why you were speeding just say Athena Pierce told me to. Once you get there, you immediately carry her in and tell them it was a panic attack." He nods and starts speeding down the road. I then call Xavier. After 3 rings, he answers.
Convo
X: Hey babygirl. Are you on your way to the house?
A: No, Esme had a panic attack. But it was different, I had it before. She either actually saw it or she was hallucinating like I did. I need you to pick me up.
Ja: Sorry, he cant do that. He isnt allowed to leave the house. If you girls arent here in 30 minutes, you will be locked out for the rest of the day.
A: James, can you have a heart for 1 day?
Ja: Nope. 30 minutes, clock's ticking.
End of Convo.

He hung up and I screamed in fustration. Why did I agree to this wedding? Especially with a lunatic who doesnt care for his sister. Soon a white Tesla Model S came in front of me. I look closer to see Hunter, Landon, and Eli looking at me.

"Do you need a ride?"

"Depends on how fast you can drive." He got out the car and into the backseat, making Eli and Landon die laughing. I get in the driver's seat, adjusting the mirrors, and putting on my seatbelt. I look at the boys and realize they dont have their seatbelts on.

"You might want to put your seatbelts on." I smirk, while they put them on. I start driving, and Im already at 70 mph. I drift throught the parking lot dodging the other cars and people walking.

"Oh my god, you really are crazy."

"Im just getting started boys. Hold on." Once on the main road, I start speeding up to 90, still dodging cars. I go through red lights, pass a couple cop cars who are now chasing me, and finally pull up to the hospital. I stay in the car for a couple minutes until a cop comes up by my window. I put the window down and I look up at her smirking.

"Do you know why my fellow officers and I were chasing you young lady?"

"I was speeding ma'am."

"Yes and were you aware of how fast you were going?"

"170 mph ma'am. Clearly not fast enough because I couldnt get away from the cops." She rolled her eyes.

"I need to see your ID." I took out my license from my wallet, handing it to her.

"Yea, I need you to step out of the vehicle." I got out, the boys watching us like we're a drama tv show. When I close the door, we hug laughing.

"I missed you. You havent been getting in trouble lately."

"Yea right. Tell that to my friends, boyfriend, Dad, Principal, Sister, and these guys I just met." She laughed putting her hands up in surrender.

"Well good talk. You might want to check on Esme."

"How did you know Esme was here?"

"Honey, I have cops everywhere. Why do you think that Sephora lady came out of Sephora. She was undercover. She came out to see if you were ok. And I gave Wayne an escort to the hospital." I nodded. Now I feel bad that I yelled at her, but she pissed me off more than I already was.

"Thats cool, but got to go check on Esme." She nodded, while I went inside with the boys following me. I went to the receptionist counter.

"Hello, Im looking for Esme Carrington." She looked at me, rolled her eyes, and looked back at her computer typing away.

"Can I see your ID?" I take it out and hand it to her. She scans it and my information comes on the screen.

"Are you a suspected or wanted criminal?"

"No." Lie.

"Are you related to Esme in any way?"

"Yes, we're cousins." Lie.

"Do you or Esme have any mental disabilities?"

"No for Esme and I have PTSD." Truth...for once. She gives me back my ID and starts typing again.

"Ok, you have to wait 10 minutes, but its Room 115, 2nd floor."

"Thanks."

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and sit down with the boys who start asking me a million questions all at once.

"OK! Landon, Esme is fine. I think she had a panic attack. I used to have them too. Eli, you can go to the vending machine. And Hunter, no you cant have my number. You need to stop trying." Landon relaxed, Hunter pouted and Eli ran to the vending machine. A minute later Eli comes back with Cheetos for all us.

"Can I atleast see a picture of your fiance?" I take out my phone, showing him a picture of Xavier. They looked shocked and scared.

"Do you know who he is or what he does?" I decided to mess with them because this is funny.

"Yea, he's Xavier King. He doesnt tell me his work, but he has this business his father gave him. I think he's the CEO..." I trailed off looking confused. They looked at me sympathetically.

"Yea right, try mafia leader. He's the 2nd most fearest in the world."

"Who's the first?"

"Have you been living under a rock?"

"I dont know, let me see. His name his Vincent Pierce. He had a wife that was shot by a rival mafia 13 years ago. He has 2 daughters. Athena, the oldest is cute, selfless, and smart, said by others. She hacks and streetfights under the name of Black. She has 1 bestfriend, she would die and kill for. Literally. She also adopted 2, 5 year olds because of their abandonment of family members. Scarlett, the youngest is adorable and kind to others. She is smart, but not as smart as Athena, yet. She can fight 10 people all at once, while Athena can fight 30. Scarlett also has 1 bestfriend that is as beautiful as her inside and out...So did I get it right?" Their jaws were so low to the ground. Well it would've been.

"How do you know all that? That is stalker-like information." Eli said and I laughed.

"I think I should know about my own family. Dont you think so?"

"Y-y-your Athena Pierce." Hunter stuttered.

"In the flesh."

"I dont think I can process this information."

"If it calms your nerves, then call me Rosalinda or Linda." They nodded.

"Esme Carrington." Me and Landon stand up.

"She's awake, so you can see her." We both nod and start walking to the elevator, up to her room. We finally get there after many wrong turns to see Esme sitting up and drinking water. I look back at Landon.

"I'll talk to her first and you can talk to her after." He nodded and left the room. I look at Esme.

"Hey, are you ok?"

"Yea of course. Why am I in a hospital?"

"You had a panic attack. I had them too, but mine were hallucinations since I have PTSD. But I dont know what you saw or heard. Do you remember?" She shook her head.

"All I remember is everything up to my conversation with Landon. I dont remember anything after that. When I was walking, I didnt see you, and my mind went blank. I could hear and feel everything, but I couldnt move or see. It was like my mind couldnt process anything." I nodded. I had that before, but I had my dad.

"Its ok now, but on a lighter note, we're locked out of the house. So that means more free time." She laughed and shook her head.

1 hour later
Me, the boys, and Esme decided to sleep in my house. I gave the boys the guest room and Esme was sleeping with me. Now the hard part is facing James tomorrow. All I know is me and and Esme are not going to be in the whore house.

SO GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY😍😘❤😈😎😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 346 42
Kate Rogers just moved from Georgia to Louisiana, but not because of the reason you might think. Her parents and uncle dies and she knows no one else...
200K 8.1K 58
Alexia King:- The 21-year-old female protagonist and youngest daughter of the business tycoon, Xavier king, have faced the horrors of the world at th...
161K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
867K 22K 24
{Complete} (((Disclaimer))) I wrote this book/completed it when I was 13/14, it does not exhibit my current writing ability and is very much unedited...