When spoiled meets bad boy

Door prettyh16

Came from a wealthy family, Aliyah Johnson is considered as a spoiled girl. Never the less, she's treated by... Meer

Meet her
The first meeting
Second meeting? F*ck!
The plan
How it started
We're friends
He's sweet
Break it baby
I love you
That bitch
Where is she?
A farewell
After three years
Not expecting, really
She doesn't
Very well said
It's the last thing i want to do
With you
Our own little world
I do
Staying with you
Like this, baby
I'm tired of it
Thoughts for Talks
Good to be with you
It feels good
Later
Tonight
Today is today

We are

20.1K 507 22
Door prettyh16

It wasn't that bad when we all ate dinner. Thank God! Mom was just so cool for the whole dinner time, and she never ask me or Joshua, about us. Is there us? Okay, there's no us, we're friends, that's it.

I really really really don't know what's the real score between Joshua and i. I'm not asking for a real relationship, but i just want to be clear. Hell, i've been single for years and it's killing me. He was my first kiss, after those long years that i got my real first kiss.

"So Aliyah, we heard that you had a vacation, how was it?" Joshua's mother, Jane asked.

We're all sitting on the garden area, looking over our whole garden that was surrounded by different kind of plants. It was only the post light giving us the light, in which you can see the whole place.

"It's good, i barely go with the girls because they are stuck with their boyfriends, but it's really good." I smile, well, it's true, that whole week that suppose to be a girls bonding, turns out to be couples bonding.

"That's why it's hard to be single." Mom butt in, i rolled my eyes then give her an annoyed look. I thought mom will behave like she did a while ago, but i think i'm wrong.

"You're beautiful Aliyah, every man in our society can drop on their knees and just propose to you." Joshua's dad, Jacob complimented. Our sitting arrangement in this circular table was like this, Jacob then Jane, then my dad next is my mom then me and Joshua. Cool right?

"It's nice to hear that from you Jacob, but i'm good, just like this, no problems." I softly laugh, Joshua was still quiet. His been like this since we sit here, maybe, he don't want a talk like this, i don't know, but i'm not liking this talk also.

"Boys are not problem honey, they can even help you, right love?" That's Mrs. Jane Adams, she's really showy. Like now, she touch his husband's cheek, caresses it, then place a kiss on it. Just like mom, they look so in love with their husbands. Wishing i can be like them in the future.

"Can't agree on that Jane, but i'm good, thank you." I smile, noticing Joshua, shifting on his seat. His not comfortable.

"Anyway, Joshua, your with Aliyah at the beach, right?" He just nod his head towards my mom, not giving any words.

"How was it?" Mom continue. I grab my phone from the table as i notice some messages. Sometimes i ask myself, why am i putting my phone on silent mode? Just to dismiss their topics

"I thought it will be boring, but i'm wrong, cause i had the best company in that entire vacation." That made me stop checking my phone, did he just say that i'm the best? Maybe our vacation is what he is implying as the best, Ohh.

"Really? A girl it is?" His mom squealed in her seat, looking so excited, like it's the greatest thing in the world.

"A lovely lady that you can drop on your knees and propose." I look up from my phone, seeing him staring at me, smiling. Did he just use his father's line? Ohh please.

"I want to meet her, son, can you call her?" Jane said. Oh my gosh! Nervously, i pick up the cup of tea in front of me, and sip it. I remain looking at them, waiting for Joshua's answer.

"She's having a talk with her family now Mom, i can't call her, but i'm sure you'll love her." Sighing about his comment, i still manage to look at them, smiling, that Joshua didn't say it to them that i was the one with him.

"Ohh, she's family oriented? I can't wait to meet her." Jane answered back. I look at Joshua, giving him a look, that we only both know. Look that when you're in trouble and just by looking at each other is the only way to communicate.

"Mom, i'll tell you her name but promise me that you'll be good to her." Jane nodded, not even thinking of what her son is saying, but i on the other hand, was freaking out inside.

"Her name is Aliyah." Can someone just slap me on my face then wake me up? Joshua just said it, right? Gosh!

"Aliyah? As in my daughter?" Mom asked, placing her hands on top of the table then look at Joshua then me. I know mom has a great instict, i wish it's not working tonight. Cross fingers

"Yes Mam." He sighed. I look at Joshua that was sitting beside me, completely nervous. This idiot was making me nervous in front of my parents and his.

"Are you two dating?" Dad raise his brow to me, i just shrug and give him a really nice smile. My smile and my cry was my dad's weakness. He loves me ever since i was born, his my first love and best man in my life. No one can change that.

"I'm here sir to ask your blessing.." Joshua look at me again, but i shifted my look to other thing. That's when i notice his parents, looking at me, smiling, like they got a jackpot prize.

"To court your daughter." My world stops spinning, walls around me just break into pieces, did i hear it right? To court me? I can hear angels singing up there in heaven, drum rolls playing and even the cold wind's whispering.

My Dad look at me for a matter of seconds, getting his answer from me. Well, what can you get Dad? The blush on my cheeks? The sweat forming in my forehead? Or my eyes that keeps on giving you a false answer.

"If Aliyah say yes, that will be a yes to me too." That's all dad? No other questions for him? Or any sarcastic comments, like, "you're arrogant", or "i don't want my daughter to be hurt".

Yes? Or no? If no, i stay being single, no worries, no problems and no heartbreaks. If yes, i'll be in a relationship. Will i be happy? Will i be love? Will he be true and sincere?

"Aliyah?" Joshua break my thoughts, sending me to present world. What will i say? Oh God, help me.

"Honey, i'll be glad if you say yes to Joshua, you know that i like him for you." It was just a short comment coming from Mom but Joshua's mom like it or maybe love it so much. Because she reach for my mom's hand across the table and they hold each others hand while giving me their puppy eyes.

"So what is your answer Aliyah?" Joshua asked ignoring everybody's stare at us. I sigh then rest my hands on my lap, giving each one of them, a smile.

"Y-yes." I stutter. Did i just say yes? What am i saying?

"Oh my gosh! She said yes, babe! Our princess has a boyfriend!" Really mom? A boyfriend? Doesn't she know that he will just court me? That yes was for courting me, right?

"This will be great! Aliyah willl be an amazing daughter in law!" Why are they squealing? It's getting weird! Mom said that i'll be having a boyfriend while his mom, saying thay i'll be a great daughter in law. What's happening to these people?

"Did i hear you right?" Joshua whisper beside me. I turn my head on his side, then touch his cheek.

"Yes. You heard it ri-" I was cut off as he pulled me for a hug, it's breath taking. I feel that i belong here, in his arms.

The walls that was built around me years ago seems like it was now erupting. I know it's hard to break those walls but it will help me because i accepted Joshua's offer to court me, Joshua will help me? Yes, he will. I know he can do it.

Why am i trusting him this big? It's because, there's no one who stands besides me. Nobody has the courage to be with me, to break the walls around me, because i don't let others do that, because i feel unsafe around them. And for the first time it's only Joshua that i told my deep secret.

"Thank you, thank you, Aliyah. I will be good and promise i will do my everything for you." He keeps on rubbing my back as our hug remain.

"You better." I softly response. To be in his arms, it was like your in the bed, cuddling with your most precious pillow.

"Joshua, i'm trusting you with this." I heard my dad said, that cause me to loosen myself from his hold. Smiling towards our parents, i notice their faces has change, not that they don't like it, but i can see the relief on them.

"Yes sir." Joshua answered.

Night seems so long, my parents give instructions to Joshua on how to deal with me, whenever i'm moody, having my red days and my mood before and after work. Even his parents give me some tips on how to treat him. First dinner with them was simply the best.

"I'll be picking you up tomorrow after work, is that okay?" Joshua remain here in our mansion, his parents and mine has some night party to attend to, so, here we are, sitting on the living room, watching our servants, cleaning.

"It's okay, but i think i have meetings tomorrow, i'm not sure about it for now." He nodded.

We stayed silent for a couple of minutes or should i say an hour. We're just holding each others hand, that's all. Okay, that's a lie. We kiss then hug then kiss again. I'm feeling so teenager about this.

"You want to go home?" I look up from his chest, to meet his gaze. And yes, we're lying on my bed, inside my bedroom. He suggested that he wants to walk me to my room, in which i didn't decline. That walk me to my room became cuddle in my bed.

"You? You want me to go home?" Why is he using this kind of tone? It's husky and full of lust.

"It's okay, you have an early schedule tomorrow." I answered, ignoring his actions. His running his fingers on my arms, which is sending me shivers around my body.

"Alright, i'm going." He carefully remove my head from his chest, as he get up from my bed. He straighten his shirt and jeans then stand on the side of my bed.

"You sleep now, i can go down with myself." He smiles, i get up from my bed then pull his hand.

"You drive safe and please, go straight to your home." I seriously said. He sits on the edge of the bed, closer to me.

"Night Aliyah and thank you."

Wasn't able to answer because he land his lips on mine. At first, the kiss was gentle. But suddenly, it became so needy and the hotness that we're both feeling became so intense. My arms quickly wrapped on his neck, as his body hover above mine. My legs spread apart in which he have a better access on my body.

His left hand that keeps on moving on the side of my body, from my arms, to side of my breast then to side of my tummy. My mind wants to control this thing and so my heart is. His right hand, supporting his weight above mine but his weight was light because of this moment.

Our kissing session remain, i keep my arms on each side of my body, letting him do whatever he want. As our kiss deepen, his bulge keeps on growing under his jeans and as we keep on going, it was touching my own private part that was still covered by my shorts.

"Joshua, we should stop." I said between our kiss, slightly pushing him. Thank God i have the courage to talk, because this make out that i am having with Joshua wasn't helping me, i'm getting weak.

"Yes, i know Aliyah, i'm sorry." I touch his cheek with my free hand because my other arm was on his neck.

"No sorry okay? I just stop this because i don't want you to see me so easy to get. I want you to give your best shot in this relationship." That's true, i don't want another Alvin in my life. I like having Joshua because his not forcing me to do such things.

"I will, and thank you baby." Once again, he pecks a kiss on my lips then get up from my bed. If we didn't stop, i swear, i think i already give up my whole to him, and it's too quick and wrong.

"I'll walk you down." We walk out of my bedroom, then go straight to the front door.

"Drive safe, alright?"

"I will, night baby." I just nodded then give him a hug. I wait for him to ride on his sports car then as his car left our driveway, i get back inside our house then to my room.

I don't know but amidst all the issue about Joshua having sex with other girls before or even being a playboy, suddenly it came into my mind that i need to accept his request, to court me. I just feel safe and home whenever i'm with him. I was hoping that his image of being a playboy will vanish as long as i'm with him. Just hoping. But he promised that he will do his everything for me, so, i'll see if it's true.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

14.5M 279K 39
"He's a bad boy. He's bad news" Abigail Antonias was warned as soon as she entered her fourth high school that a particular boy named Nathaniel Reece...
116K 2.9K 59
This Story is a Sequel to Broken so I suggest you read that first before coming to this one because then you are not going to understand Anything. Th...
1.6K 195 44
Having a big fat crush on two of the best looking guys in school, at different times of course, no issues. After passing out no contact with them, no...
50K 976 26
💜 A one night stand with CEO bad boy and all round manwhore Landon Peters will change Aurora's life, if she'll take a risk and break some rules. 💜 ...