1 Girl, 5 Boys, and A Day Tha...

By imjustmexox

Elizabeth~ A 15 yr old, sweet girl with a past, broken dreams, but the 5 best friends/ brothers a girl could... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1~ Mornings and swimming
Chapter 2~ It was only just a dream...
Chapter 3~ Tired of the nightmares...
Chapter 4~ Don't make me go back, please...
Chapter 5~ Paparazzi Sucks!
Ch. 6~ Fan problems...
Ch. 7~ My tummy hurts
Ch.8~ I don't wanna catch the love bug...
Ch.9~ Austin Carter Mahone
Ch. 10~ Am I ready for that to happen...
Ch.11~ "Mood swings"
Ch. 12~ What are you doing?!
Ch. 13~ Marriage?
Ch. 14~ Believe it or not...
ch.15~ Eat A Lot. Sleep A Lot.
ch.16~ "One hint?"
ch.17~ Please, not tonight
ch.18~ Big crowds and clastrophobia
Ch.19~ Shadow
Ch. 20~ Round one of two
Ch. 21~ I can't do that
Ch. 22~ Meeting the mom
Ch. 23~ We do?
Ch. 24~ My fault
Ch.25~ He loves me
Epilogue- 3 years later

Ch.26~ Desperate Housewives

55 0 0
By imjustmexox

Liz's P.O.V.

"How many episodes can they play of Desperate Housewives in one day?" Bryana whispered to me.

I smirked, watching the screen as the intro began to play again. Going by the alarm clock on the dresser, we have been in here for at least five hours.

"It is getting late, y'all should sleep," Kayla, the brunette, said, shutting the door behind her.

I looked over from laying down on the bed and then back up to the ceiling, next to Bryana.

"Good idea," I said, trying not to sound totally sarcastic.

Even though the girls were not intimidating, it is nerve wracking not being able to see the boys. From what I heard Kayla talking about on the phone, security is searching along with the boys, but the girls had to stop because they thought it was suspicious. Which of course it is, it is not like they should know anything about it so soon, but I thought I would let them figure that out on their own. Bryana rolled onto her side, facing me. I rolled over facing her as well and laughed silently as we made faces, mocking the girls.

"How are we going to handle sleep?" Lindsay. the blonde one, asked.

"I think we will have to take shifts to ensure they do not run," Kayla said.

I rolled my eyes as they contemplated a plan, they clearly were not ready to execute. Bryana made a face while Lindsay kept talking. I smiled, biting back a laugh.

"Goodnight," Lindsay said to us as she turned off the lights.

I did not respond, but laid in bed thinking on the days events. I finally got my boyfriend back and all I wanted was a candy bar, but instead I got kidnapped by two crazy girls. They both looked harmless but I caught a glimpse of a knife earlier and decided not to mess with it. After what felt like a few hours of laying on my back, sleep finally overtook me because I woke up to sunlight.

"Hey sleepyhead," Bryana joked.

"Shut up," I said, sitting up.

"You missed quite the show," she whispered, looking over at Lindsay in the kitchen area and I heard the shower running.

"Ooh, what happened?" I asked, playing along with her sarcasm.

"Well, Lindsay over there decided that she should be Queen Bee of this and Kayla did not like that. They got into a huge argument and Kayla decided that she was going to make a decision for herself to prove that she could be the lead," she explained.

"And that was to take a shower?" I asked, pointing towards the bathroom door.

"No, she decided her big decision is that she wanted to hang out with your family and Austin so she left to go search with them," she said. "However, she was gone for about an hour before she came back with a crazy look in her eyes."

"What happened?" I asked, true curiousity taking over.

"Apparently she found out two things while on the hunt. One: the cops are not letting people leave easily because they feel confident we are still here. Two: Alyssa, my friend, is helping the boys search but the cops got suspicious because Kayla was the only one that did not have a reason to help search, so she high tailed it out of there," she explained, going completely seriously.

"That is crazy. I guess we will be staying here," I whispered, running my fingers through my hair.

"Yea, but I think the cops started questioning her so she thinks they're onto them," she explained.

"Well, I mean, I do not think the brightest people took us," I said, smirking.

"You are not wrong," she laughed.

"What are you girls laughing at?" Lindsay asked, turning to us.

"We are thinking back to when the boys joked on stage," I lied. "Is that a problem?"

"No, but you getting injured would be," she threatned, pulling out her knife.

I shut my mouth, knowing that this girl was just crazy enough to stab somebody, but I hid my fear.

"No, but we really were just laughing some moments," I assured, keeping the lie going.

"Yea, your brothers are not bad," she admitted before turning back to the television.

Bryana and I looked at each other, sharing a look. That was close and that is the biggest threat we have had so far. A hard pound on the door caused me to jump and make a noise. Lindsay put a finger to her lips and pointing to the knife. The two of us stayed quiet. Lindsay quickly walked over to us and put some duct tape on our mouths and taped our hands together. Suddenly this situation went from one I could kind of joke about to one that really began to feel like my life could be threatned.

"Police open up," a firm voice came from the other side.

My eyes grew wide as Bryana grabbed my arm to get my attention. This was the moment that could save us.

"Hello officers, I apologize I had to put a shirt on. How can I help you?" Lindsay said, opening the door.

Kayla stepped out of the bathroom and looked at us noticing the duct tape and looked over at the door, eyes growing. Either not wanting to be seen in the sliver of the door opening because she was in a towel or because she thought he would notice her, she quickly went back to the bathroom.

"We are looking for these girls, have you seen them?" he asked.

"Oh my gosh, no. I saw you looking for them yesterday and had hoped you would find them by now," she said, putting on her best pity voice.

"Okay, if you see them let us know, ma'am," he said.

She nodded, before closing the door and smirking at us. I rolled my eyes, not able to say anything with the duct tape on my mouth.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did you want to say something?" she mocked,.

"Are they gone?" Kayla asked, poking her head out.

"Yes, stupid," Lindsay sighed. "It is good they did not see you, they were supiscious enough with me I think."

Kayla sighed in relief, walking out of the bathroom. Lindsay walked over to us and gently took off the tape, solely so we would not scream. I laid back on the bed as Bryana stayed sitting up. Kayla and Lindsay began whispering to each other. Bryana and I made eye contact, we were now in trouble with people who clearly weren't as stupid as they first seemed.

I knew I should stay awake to figure things out but boredom took over and next thing I knew I was being shaken awake with a hand over my mouth.

"Sh, you're ok," Bryana barely whispered as she removed her hand.

"What?" I asked, keeping my voice just as quiet.

"They're both asleep. We need to take our chance," she said, urgently.

I bolted up and nodded. We took off our shoes, hoping barefoot would be better. Once we got to the door, I quietly turned the lock and we ran.

"Kayla they're gone!" we heard once we reached the stairs.

Sharing a scared look we threw open the stair doors and ran towards the first floor with the lobby.

"Y'all can't get away that easily," Kayla said, leading Lindsay about two stair cases behind.

"HELP!" Bryana and I yelled, busting in the first floor not far from the lobby.

Everything seemed deserted and I was losing hope until I saw the most amazing person in this whole situation. The front desk clerk looked at me alarmed, while it was no cop this person had to know the cops were searching for missing girls. The stair door down the hall flew open with Lindsay and Kayla running out but trying to look casusal.

"Help," I cried to clerk. "We're the two girls the cops are looking for."

"Aww, Hannah and Katie y'all know you need to stay with us. The doctor put some strong meds in y'all," Lindsay said, trying to sound soothing.

"Please help," I pleaded.

"Is there a problem here," a voice boomed behind us.

Tears welled in my eyes as I turned and saw a cop right behind us. His eyes widened taking in Bryana and I's appearances and began speaking codes into his walkie talkie. His partner was right behind him, gathering Kayla and Lindsay up with handcuffs.

"Perimedics are on their way, are you girls ok?" the cop asked, leading us to the couch.

We nodded.

"My name is Chris. Bailey, my partner, is bringing y'alls friends and loved ones," he explained.

"Liz!" Nine voices exclaimed.

"Bry!" a voice exclaimed at the same time.

Bryana and I ran to our friends and hugged them.

"Are you guys ok?" Bryana's friend asked.

"I think so," I said, nodding.

Austin gave me a kiss, before grabbing my hand. I introduced everybody and Bryana introduced us to her friend, Alyssa. We hung out as the parmedics rolled up and checked Bryana and I over.

"Are you ready for our room?" Niall asks, looking at me.

"Yea," I nod, but stop. "Hey Bryana, you're amazing thank you. I feel like we bonded in the last 24 wild hours, and this sounds crazy but any chance of a number exchange?"

She smiled and agreed before we parted ways.

***********
Y'all this is it. The story's over- except I will be posting an epilogue. I'm working at a summer camp so writing is limited but I'm trying. Anyways comment and vote!

Atay Strong,
xElisex

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 1.2K 37
HERE'S A CRINGEY FANFIC I WROTE WHEN I WAS 11 HAHAHA ENJOY Eliza Hampton had been taken care until the age of 11 by a couple in Singapore. When her r...
46.5K 874 9
I was 5 when Mummy and Daddy first started abusing me. I don't know where my parents are now, but I hope I never see them again. I have one friend an...
118K 1.9K 36
[COMPLETED] and still in the process of editing :) Chloe, that was her name. Just Chloe nothing else, she was an Orphan she didn't know where her pa...
750K 27.1K 43
Tommy, who had been in and out of the foster system since he was 6, was told to get ready for another family meeting. To say he wasn't too fond of th...