Chocolate City

By Narrative_Melanin

Twenty-four year old Khyree Williams finds himself in a situation. With child support and rent to pay, desper... More

Chapter 1: Khyree
Chapter 2: Adrienne
Chapter 3: Pony
Chapter 4: The Morning
Chapter 5: Baby Boy
Chapter 6: Moves
Chapter 7: Sellin' Dope
Chapter 8: Blowing Smoke
Chapter 9: Red Camaro
Chapter 10: Wild Thoughts
Chapter 11: Teenage Fever
Chapter 12: Swishers
Chapter 13: Bug
Chapter 14: Owe You One
Chapter 15: Xposed
Chapter 16: Official
Chapter 17: Ultimatum
Chapter 18: Irene
Chapter 19: The Motions
Chapter 20: Chef Adrienne
Chapter 21: Love
Chapter 22: I'm Posotive

Chapter 23: Magnums & Deceit

592 35 54
By Narrative_Melanin

Adrienne

(3 months later)

"I don't know...I haven't really seen him. You think that makes me a shitty girlfriend?" I looked up from my green tea, across the table at Irene.

We were at the cafe around the corner from my house, and I gripped my teacup for warmth. Irene pursed her lips and rolled her eyes, "Girl don't be so hard on yourself. I mean you tried everything you could right? Don't blame yourself over some baby momma drama."

I nodded to myself. After Rhonda had taken Sasha, I tried to be Khyree's rock. We had went to the police, however since Rhonda had custody of Sasha, they couldn't rule it as a kidnapping. We'd turned Atlanta upside down looking for her, and it hurt to know that I couldn't take his pain away. He began to push me away not too long after that and I realized that maybe all he needed was some time to himself, so I havent spoken to him in around 2 months.

I shook my head and leaned forward, "Yeah let's talk about something else. The baby? How is she?"

Irene grinned and whipped out her new rose gold iPhone 8 to show me pictures, "She's doing so good, look at my tink!" I grinned as she swiped through the pictures of one month old Zina. She was gorgeous with her dark curly hair and warm chocolate eyes.

This had to be her first time being away from the baby, she hadn't really talked about anything else all day. But of course I didn't mind, especially since I was her godmother. "Have you talked to Enrique?" I said sipping my tea.

Her smile faltered, "Somewhat. He really wants to see Zina, but I don't wanna give him false hope. She might be Reggie's."

I raised my eyebrows, "No comment."

Irene waved me away, "What about you miss thing? As far as Khyree's concerned, y'all two don't have a baby. When you plan on telling him?"

I sighed and instinctively clutched my tiny baby bump. I was going on four months now and Khyree still didn't know. "It's complicated. He's so damn worried about Sasha, I haven't found a good time to tell him. Plus he hasn't answered my calls in damn there two months."

"Girl you have to pop up on his ass."

"I don't know where he is-"

Irene's phone momentarily went off and I shook my head as she stuck her tongue out and grinned. It had to be Pharaoh, the guy she'd been seeing for a minute. I had yet to meet him but apparently he was good to her.

"I gotta go, Zee is probably missing me and-"

I rolled my eyes, "Bitch just go, I'll be fine."

She hopped up and gave me several kisses on the cheek. "I love you, call me later. And we gotta get started on planning your baby shower."

Before I could protest she was out the door.

I sighed and made my way out of the door, over to the Benz Khyree had bought me. I imagine it was pretty close to being repossessed, since payments hadn't been made in three months. I definitely couldn't afford it, so before they came to take it I was looking at older used cars.

I sat in the driver seat for a moment before starting the car and driving to the edge of town. When I knocked on the door, Momma Williams opened with a surprised look on her face."

"Adrienne? Girl get out this cold, when we're you gonna tell me you were pregnant?" She said fussing, even after closing the door.

I widened my eyes, "How did you know?"

I was wearing a pretty chunky black sweater, along with tight blue jeans and black over the knee boots. It was next to impossible to see my bump.

"I didn't but you just confirmed it. Does Khyree know?" She took a seat across from me, staring at me with worry.

I shook my head, "N-no, I can't get a hold of him ever since..." I trailed off, feeling the tears about to spill over. This was the one thing I hated about being pregnant. I never remember being so emotional, and I just felt vulnerable all the time. It wasn't like me and I hated it.

Momma came around to give me a hug, "It's ok baby, I get it. I miss my grand baby more than anything in the world." I leaned into her shoulder and took deep breaths. It was sad to say, but in that moment I knew I could count on this woman more than my biological mother, and that hurt in a way.

"You stay here, imma go make some hot cocoa and cook something. Gotta get used to cookin' for my future grand baby." She grinned proudly and started to make her way to the kitchen. "And don't worry baby, we'll find him. That knuckle head ass nigga."

I managed a small smile back, "I hope so."

Khyree

I tightened my hand over her mouth as her moans tried to penetrate it.

"Aight be quiet nah. Ion wanna have to fight you on this baby." It was dark in the room, and the only thing that could be seen was our shadows as the moonlight cascaded through the window.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and into the waistband of her red thong, sliding my fingers in smoothly. Her juices immediately slid down my hand and I grinned. "You was ready huh?" I whispered in her ear, swirling my tongue around her lobe.

I dug my fingers even deeper, causing her to squeeze her legs, and claw at my arms. "I move my hand, you gone be quiet?" I whispered.

She nodded quickly and I uncovered her mouth, "Khyree..." She moaned, mouth twisted into a permanent 'O'.

"Shh." I took my fingers out, rolling her around so she was now on her stomach. Rhonda whimpered and arched her back for me. I could see her juices dripping down the insides of her thighs and smacked her ass, "Hold up, baby."

I reached over to the nightstand and fished out a magnum, ripping it with my teeth and sliding it over my member. I positioned myself behind her and eased my way in, groaning, "Shit Rhon, dont move."

She immediately started moaning as I pumped her shit, using my fingers to roll her clit around. "Shit, shit, shit K-Khyree, I'm coming, oh my god baby dont st-"

I had reached around to cover her mouth, "I said be quiet." I panted, speeding up my strokes.

Rhonda came, her juices exploding all over me as her hips bucked. I waited till she was done, turning her on her side so I could slide in once again.

~*~*~*~*~

"Daddy, daddy, daddy!"

I woke up to Sasha jumping on my chest and swatted her away, "Yo Sash chill. What I tell you about doing that shit man?"

She ignored my irritation, pulling on my arm, "Mommy said I needa show you my painting, daddy come see." She whined.

I groaned, "Aight babygirl, ok." I swung my legs around and threw on some basketball shorts, scooping her up in my arms.

"Why ain't you in school, huh?"

As we came into the living room, I noticed Rhonda on the phone with a spatula in hand, most likely cooking. She heard my question to Sasha and held the phone away from her ear, "She had a fever this morning."

I nodded as she walked past me into the kitchen, and made sure to slap her ass on the way.

"Ew daddy!" Sasha groaned.

I chuckled, "Shut up lil' girl, show me your painting."

As soon as I put her down, she ran over to the table where a bunch of paint, paper, and colored pencils were lying around. "Look."

I grabbed the paper from her and she explained it to me, "It's me you and mommy!" Mommy said when you guys get married I can be the flower girl."

I smiled sheepishly, "Sash-"

"And can Adrienne come too?"

I stared down at her, "What?"

"Can Adrienne come to the wedding too Daddy? I miss-"

"Go clean up your mess Sasha." I cut her off.

"But daddy-"

"I said go now. Fore I pop you." I snapped.

Sasha's bottom lip quivered and she snatched the paper back, running over to her mess. I rolled my eyes. Her ass was so damn dramatic sometimes. I checked my phone and realized I had a couple missed calls from Tyson.

It was probably about the club. Even though I hadn't been in Atlanta for a while, I made sure that shit was still going to be up and running. I currently resided in Miami, but was supposed to be flying back in a few weeks to finalize things. It wouldn't be long before that bitch was up and running. I smiled to myself and decided to call him back later.

When I entered the kitchen Rhonda was scrambling eggs for an afternoon breakfast. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck. "This my reward for last night?"

She shook her head and giggled, "Back up nigga, I'm busy." She slightly pushed me away and I gave her a once over, grinning to myself.

I sat around waiting for her to be done, all the while noticing how how nervous she was acting.

"Yo what's good wit'chu?" I said finally.

She sighed and turned around to face me. "I was gonna wait to tell you but..."

"But what? I don't want no fuckin' riddles Rhon." I said getting irritated.

"But." She mumbled, "I'm pregnant."

I know this is a laaaaaaate ass update but I really wanna finish this story so I can move on to the next. Thanks so much for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
102K 2.3K 33
Treshaun is the biggest drug dealer in Atlanta Jamiyah is the sexiest and best stripper in at Atlanta Can they both love each other enough to overco...
1.7K 52 11
A 19 year old single mother stripping for a living falls in love with Atlanta's most dangerous man and most well known drunk dealer. With the stress...
1.8K 56 21
This story is about a young female artist in the atl looking for hook ups. August happened to be around and offered to help .... Read to see what hap...