An Athena & Xavier Love Story

Av Marisa179

Athena Rosalinda Black Pierce is a normal girl. And like everyone, she had a past. Though hers wasnt as good... Mer

CHARACTER INTRO
C1: THE BIG NEWS
C2: LOS ANGELES
C3: BRUNETTE BARBIE
HOUSE TOUR
C4: THE PARTY part 1
C5: THE PARTY part 2
C6: HER STORY
C7: THE DATE
C8: LETTY'S RETURN bday pt1
C9: THE MALL TRIP bday pt2
B-DAY PLAYLIST
C10: THE B-DAY PARTY pt3
C11: CAKE & PRESENTS
C12: FORMAL DAY
C13: TWIN DAY
C14: COLLEGE DAY
C15: INSANE
C16: DISNEY WORLD TRIP
C17: DAY 1
C18: UNFORTUNATE EVENTS
C19: DAY 2
C20: JASON BATEMAN
C21: MUSIC & ART GALLERY
C23: HE WHAT?!
C24: KITCHENS AND WHORES
A/N
C25: BEST DAY EVER...SORT OF
13 YEARS LATER
Sequel
SELF PROMO!!!!
SELF PROMOOO!! Again
THANK YOU!! 🥳🥳

C22: BREAKUPS

1.3K 33 5
Av Marisa179

Athena's POV
Monday
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Breakups are hard to do. Especially if its with someone you love. Me and Xavier broke up. And we have to stay broken up for a whole week. I know you think Im crazy, so I'll tell you how this happened.

Hours earlier
Today is the first day of school for Maddie. She was so excited that she went to bed early for once and woke up so energetic. She was seriously doing cartwheels in the hallways, knocking on every door to wake people up. Since it was 4 in the morning, I put her and everyone else back to sleep. Finally when it was quiet, I sat on my window seat looking out the window.

"Why dont you go back to sleep?" Xavier asked sitting with me.

"I dont know. Im just thinking about life and the future." He put my hand in his. I looked at the stars smiling.

"I remember when my dad bought me a star for my quinceanera. We didnt have a lot of money and he still managed to get me a star."

"So my cars meant nothing to you?" He said fake hurt. I laughed nodding.

"Of course I like them, but my star is my best gift. He named it after my mom and said that 'no matter where we go, she will always be watching over us.'" I said yawning afterwards. Xavier picked me up and laid me on the bed. 3 seconds later, I was out.

My alarm clock rung at 7:00. Liza's school starts at 9:30 and we dont care because we're always late anyways. Xavier was still sleeping, so I just let him sleep. I took my shower and brushed my teeth. I wore a cropped short sleeve hoodie with matching shorts. I put on my black and white Nike's and left my natural curly hair down. I got to Maddie's room to see she was already awake jumping on the bed.

"I get you're excited, but no jumping on the bed." She stopped jumping and got off the bed.

"Mama, will you do my hair?"

"Of course princesa, but we have to figure out your outfit first." She went into the closet and came out with a whole outfit on. She chose a white shirt that says Wild Child on it, black jeans with rips, white Jordans, and a grey leather jacket around her waist. She quickly sat at the vanity and I curled her hair in somewhat tight curls. I lastly did her nails with white, pink, and black.

After getting her ready, I went back to my room to see Xavier awake and ready. When he saw me, he looked me up and down. I bit my lip nervously. I've never been nervous before, but his stare was intimidating.

"Where'd you go?" He asked walking towards me.

"I went to get the princesa ready. I didnt want to wake you." I replied confidently. He put his hands on my waist firmly placing kisses on my neck. I put my arms around his neck.

"You're always so beautiful." He whispered in my ear. He then kissed me softly on my lips.

"Ewww. I didnt need to see this." We pull away, looking at the door seeing Letty covering Maddie's eyes.

"What did you need?" Xavier asked annoyed that we were disturbed.

"Dad's home and we're having breakfast together." Letty said uncovering Maddie's eyes. I ran downstairs with Letty following me. When we get downstairs, everyone was at the table except him. We ran to the office and was about to knock when we heard yelling.

"We are having an arranged marriage for James and Athena whether you like it or not." Xavier came over confused as hell.

"Fuck no. James isnt up to Athena's standards because he still lives in the fucking 17th century. Athena is definitely not going to be just cooking and cleaning because she has so much to do with her life. And she is not missing school."

"I have a plan. I'll tell you guys the full plan later, but hopefully it will take down the Pythons." I whispered to them and walked into the office.

"I'll marry James. But if he puts any body part on me after I say no, Im breaking it which includes everything. Also if he dies of a freak accident or natural causes, the wedding is off. And I have to be able to go school without bodyguards. Deal?" His father got up and shook my hand.

"Deal. I swear on my life. You wont have bodyguards and if James dies anyway possible or attempts to harass you anyway possible, the wedding is off." He then skipped, literally skipped, away. I looked back at my dad who was smirking.

"Freak accident?"

"Well I couldnt say it was going to be on purpose." He laughed getting up.

"Lets eat." We left to the dining room and started eating and laughing.

"So whats new this morning?" Kim asked.

"Im getting married to James." Everyone's fork dropped, while my dad kept eating.

"Wait, are you serious? Who in their right mind told you to do that? You have officially gone crazy." Kim yelled and I laughed.

"Why are you laughing? This is no laughing matter." Alex yelled.

"Look guys, I have plan. Lawrence already sweared on his life our deal. If he puts any body part on me after I say no, Im breaking it. Or if he may die of a freak accident or natural causes, the wedding is off. Im in the mansion, meetings, and gang houses. You guys will be tracking us in my computer room. And while Im there, you guys are here creating an army."

"How do you know this plan will even work. You could die if he finds out." Alex said worriedly.

"Their gang may be ranked in 3rd, but none of them know how to fight or use weapons. So she's not dying anytime soon." Dad said still eating.

"I will still be going to school and he will pick me up at 6:00 tonight." They nodded and we left in the Escalade, while Jules left in her car to Juilliard. I drove this time with Xavier's consent. We dropped Maddie off at her school which was 5 minutes away from ours. We get to the school with everyone's eyes on us. We get out of the car, normally this time, and I look around like always.

To the far right were the cheerleaders gossiping about us. Beside them were the jocks checking us out. Beside them were the nerds doing the jocks' homework. To the left of the door, were the goths listening to music. Next were the normal people who stay off the radar. Lastly to the far left was a group of boys that I have never seen before. They were wearing dark green shirts, black jeans, black leather jacket, Jordans, and sunglasses.

"Hey, have you guys seen them before?" Kim came next to me looking at them.

"I have no idea, but they better know we have the badass title." I grabbed her hand, looking at her.

"What you think, Cheerleader introduction?"

"Hell yea." We walked over to them swaying our hips and twirling our hair. Xavier knew what we were doing, so he didnt care.

"Hey boys, welcome to our high school. It has so much drama and the cheerleaders are always down for a good fuck. But make sure you check for diseases. The jocks cant play for shit. The goths dont talk. The only nice people are the nerds. And dont get in our way or something might break. Now whats your names?" We both said taking turns in each sentence. They took off their glasses and I immediately noticed James.

"Oh its you. Life hates me."

"Woah babe, I thought you would be happy to see me since you agreed to the wedding." His thick British accent said smirking.

"Yea so happy. But your idiot of a father sweared on his life that the wedding is off from my specific conditions. I have the recording to prove it."

"So what conditions are those?"

"The normal ones like breaking any body part that you put on me after I say no." He put his hand on my waist still smirking.

"Like this?" I took his hand twisting it, hearing a snap. He groaned in pain holding his hand.

"Yes exactly like that. Oh that includes your baby maker." Then me and Kim walked away to the group. I walked to Xavier who was pissed and instantly kissed him. I was about to pull away, when he deepened the kiss.

"Hey what are you kids doing out here? The bell rung, this isnt a sex club." We pull away to see the principle mad as hell.

"Oh come on Principal Romano. Dont tell me for a 21 year old, you dont have a girlfriend you like to have fun with." Xavier said, while I laughed.

"Get to class now! I expected more from you two. You two are literally the smartest in the school. What happened?"

"We may be the smartest. But we dont give a shit about what people think, including you. We know who you are Dominic Romano. You were the bad boy in your school. And now you're getting away from your past being a principal so we dont make the same mistakes as you did." I said nonchalantly and he looked calm.

"You might be right, but you're still suspended."

"Thank you." We said in unison.

"You're welcome. Enjoy your vacation."

"Of course, didnt you?" He chuckled going back inside. I look back at Xavier.

"So whats first on the agenda?"

"Trashing convenient stores."

"Fuck yes and of course stealing some top notch vodka."
6 hours later
We are on our way home and I was looking out the window. Once we got to the light, I saw this boy that looked 5 walking with a suitcase. He had a ripped dirty shirt and shorts. I could tell he had bruises on his body.

"Pull over real quick." I walked over to the boy and kneeled down, motioning him to come which he did hesitantly.

"Whats your name sweetie?"

"I dont know. My mommy never gave me a name. She said it was a waste of time. My daddy always called me mistake. So I think thats my name. He hit me everytime I did something wrong. He said it was discipline..." He rambled and I smiled at his cuteness. I picked him up and put him in Maddie's car seat. He kept rambling on.

"I know how to make macaroni and cheese. I tried to make steak today, but I cause a fire. My daddy and mommy wasnt home, so I ran. I was almost killed. I like you guys. You listen to me. I've never had someone to listen. My mommy always yelled at me. She used to be caring and loved me. My daddy hated me. I think my mommy was taken from an alien. I saw her in the bed this morning with soap coming out her mouth. I woke up from screams. I went to check it out and my daddy was pulling his pants up getting ready for work. He sells grass and sugar..." Me and Xavier looked at each other with the same expression. Shock.

"Wow. This little kid's been through a lot." We soon got home and the kid was still rambling. I didnt mind because it was cute and he had to get it off his mind. Once we got in, the talking ceased and it was dead silent. We went in the living room wirh everyone glaring at us.

"Ok what did we do now?"

"Why did you take the car without telling us?"

"We texted you that we were suspended. Why do you think the limo was there?" Xavier said and Kim got up.

"What is this really about Kim?"

"You're selfish about everything Ath! You have the limo, the cars, the money and you still complain!"

"I complain!? I dont complain about any of this. You remember my quinceanera! The gunshots outside, rats and bugs everywhere. I wasnt complaining about that. And you know why Kim. Im your sister and life partner and you let these sorry asses in LA tell you different?"

"Not everything is about you Ath! You got all this shit and you dont give to people."

"I gave a lot up for you and you know that. I gave you this house. I gave you one-third amount of money from my inheritance. The two-thirds is for me and Scarlett. I gave you all of that because I love you. I-"

"Im pregnant. But Im not keeping it because of Jacob. He hit me...hard when I told him. I didnt mean to take it out on you." She ran out the door. I ran upstairs with the kid into Maddie's room. Her eyes lit up when she saw me and she ran, hugging my legs

"Mama, I missed you. I had a fantastic school day. Everyone was so nice. This boy came up to me and gave me a flower pen. I got 100 on all my assignments. Who is this?" I looked at the kid and he had an angry face. I put him down and he walked to her.

"Hi, my name is Madison Pearl Gonzalez. Whats yours?" She put her hand out to shake. He looked at it with confusion.

"Im mistake. Your pretty. Who is this boy you talk about? Where is his house?" Thats when I instantly knew his name.

"Sweetie, your name is not mistake. It is now Elias Julian Rodriguez." He turned back to Maddie.

"Im Elias. Your pretty. Who is this boy you talk about? Where is his house?"

"I like you, Ellie. Will you play with me?" His face lit up like he was in a candy store.

"Wait princesa. I need to tell you that I wont be here for a week."

"Why mama?"

"I have to !deal with James Lockhart, but I promise I will be back ok? Promise you'll wait for me?"

"Pinky promise" I wrapped my pinky around hers and kissed her forehead. I picked up Elias, giving him a bath and they started playing with toys. I started packing for a week. I threw on a white mid-thigh dress because they are always wearing suits and dresses for some reason. Some white ankle strap heels and a black leather jacket.

"Damn ma you looking fine." I turned around laughing.

"Im going to miss you. I promise Im coming back. Can we run over the plan again please?" Xavier nodded.
1 hour later
James was here and the plan is in action. I got my suitcase, phone, and laptop going downstairs. I get downstairs to see Chris holding back Xavier. Kim and Alex yelling at James' whore of a sister. Jules is trying to get a reaction out of an emotionless bodyguard. And James is standing there in a suit with a cast on his wrist amused. He looked at me smirking.

"You ready to go my queen?"

"First, Im not your queen. And second Im not ready yet." I went to Xavier who was about to pounce on James and kissed him like it was our last kiss. Well it is until next week. I was pulled off of Xavier and I thought it was James, but it was his sister.

"Oh hey Esme. I didnt notice you were here. But how could I miss the only hooker in the room?"

"Oh shut it bitch. Get off my man now. Since James is getting you, Im getting him." That gave me an idea.

"Fuck no. No w-"

"Yes way. Wow Esme, smartest thing you said ever since you were born. Xavier, this is perfect because now we are going to be in the same house together. And getting married at the same time." It was like his brain clicked.

"I mean thats perfect. Im going to pack. Be down in a minute."
3 hours later
"We have rules since its our house. Rule 1 is dont leave the house without our permission. Rule 2 is never challenge us. Rule 3 is never talk unless you are spoken to. And rule 4 is all girls are either in the basement with a client or in the kitchen. All guys are either in the game room or training. And since I love you Athena, you'll be in the kitchen. So go to bed now." Oh fuck no is this happening.

"I will not be treated as a dog. I am definitely not going to be in the kitchen 24/7 or a basement like a whore. You got this fucking twisted."

"The other option is death."

"You're not going to kill me because you want your heir."

"I can kill Xavier"

"My cries will be your nightmare."

"The last option is rape since you wont give in and then kill you."

"I like to see you try." I gave him a death glare and he backed down.

"Fine, you'll be treated like a normal person. Swear on my life." I fake smiled going to the room me and Xavier will share. Xavier fought for that. Everything was semi-normal with me and Xavier sharing a room.

SO GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY😍😏❤😉😎😈
I am so sorry that this is late. I made it extra long, so I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you so much for 19.3K reads and all your votes. It means a lot to me. Love you guys and byeeee❤❤

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

34K 1.2K 17
A ruthless assassin of the most dangerous family in the world A shy college student who works as a valet driver at her hotel. What happens when he...
200K 8.1K 58
Alexia King:- The 21-year-old female protagonist and youngest daughter of the business tycoon, Xavier king, have faced the horrors of the world at th...
769 61 11
Athena Rossi a 17 year old girl who has been abused and broken many times and in so many ways she never believed in love she only loved her brothe...
169K 3.3K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...