A veelas last wish

By IdkButRawr

Draco Malfoy "earns his wings" and, to many peoples dismay, finds his soul bond to a certain Golden Boy. Veel... More

The Train Ride to Hogwarts
Jelousy
Postions
In the hall
A lot happens here sooo...
Love potions and kisses
Imprinting
Jelousy part 2 (i guess)
Blessing
Proposal
LAST FRIDAY NIGHTTT
Harrys Seperation Anxiety
Just a bad dream.
Only you.

Loses and rules

5.3K 185 128
By IdkButRawr

Draco's POV (Just tell me if you get bored with Draco's POV)

I'm with Harry, forever now. It seems insane, engaged at 16. Its the Christmas holidays and me and Harry and I are headed to the Manor. This is the first "official" time my parents are meeting him, and I'm not sure how they feel about Harry, as they never replied to any of my letters. The train compartment is cozy and warm, then again, having a sleeping Harry in your lap would make anything nice.

I gaze at his sleeping face. It looks so sweet and innocent, just like it should. His face always seems to have a fierce or stern look to it.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as a loud crash sounded from the trains corridors. I carefully set Harry down to investigate. My wings are out before I reach the door. I open it with caution, scanning the hall. Out of the corner of my eye I see none other than Cedric Diggory.

"Hello, Malfoy." he said, a stupid grin on his face. "Seen Harry? I've figured out what to do about the egg."

The brat! I've made my feeling about Harry being a champion! I nearly had a break down during the first round! I mean people DIE in these things... die.

"I obviously have," I reply, suspicion strongly in my tone. "Why do you want to see him?"

He looks both relived and threatened. Good.

"Look, I just want him to know about the first task..." his voice trailed off in a kind of week and submissive way. "I don't want my friend dying."

I chuckle, and let my wings in. "Hey, any friend of Harry's is a friend of mine, come on in, he'll probably wake up soon." he smiled at the invitation and walked passed my gesturing arm into the compartment.

He attempts to sit next to Harry's sleeping form, but that is completely out of bounds. I growl slightly in warning, he gets the message and settles to sit across from him. His eyes linger a bit on Harry. "He's a real prize." his grin flattered as he realized what he had said. But, I was in agreement.

"He really is." I say, grabbing him and setting him safely into my lap. Just because I didn't act on his words, it doesn't mean I didn't hear them, or that I'm not a little threatened by his strikingly handsome features.

I make sure Harry's ring is visible.

"Is that an... engagement ring?" he said his voice coloring in surprise and hurt.

Harry rustles a bit in my arms before waking up. "Hi Drakey." He says sleepily. I grin, he only calls me that in privet, and this is not in privet. The look on Cedric's face is priceless. Harry looks to see why I haven't greeted him back and his face goes red. My wings are out in a second so he could hide behind them. I've learnt recently that if your mate needs your wings out, they're out.

"Oh, h-ey, Cedric." he saysy from behind my wings. I lean down and whisper to him "good after noon, love."

He giggles and shoves my face away. "oh shut up!"

I chuckle. "Harry, I believe Diggory came here to chat with you." I say, my voice hardening saying his name.

"yeah, about that, I was wondering if I'd be allowed to speak to him alone?" he asked shyly, I was about to deny his request before Harry interrupted. "I do not need permission to speak to my friends in privet. Draco, please go for a bit, and please don't complain." I give him a sour face.

"And don't give my that look! I can take care of myself goddanmit!" I sulk out of the room.

Harrys POV

"What's up Ced?"

"Nothing much, I figured out the egg." he said after Draco left the room.

"Really? How?" I say, very eagerly.

"You're cute when your excited," he commented, before quickly moving on. "Lets just say, the Prefects bathroom is a great place for a bath."

"Are you asking me to, take a bath, with you?" My face heating up at the thought.

"Only if you want to." He winks, making my blush go deeper. "I-I, heh. Um," why am I having troubles saying I'm engaged? I just let it trail off and look down at my golden ring before quickly stuffing my hand into my pocket.

"You're engaged, I know." He paused, "bBut at 16? Harry, your whole life is ahead of you! How are you supposed to be happy, only knowing one type of lover?" He took at deep breath in and let out a long sigh.

"I know he's your soul mate, but Harry, you're just a kid, let me show you what could happen if you allowed... someone different.." he trailed before standing up seductively and slowly cupped my face. He gazed into my shocked eyes. I couldn't move, I'm frozen in place. He leaned in and kissed me, and I have no idea what was happening, but suddenly I was kissing back.

The door slams open with a deafening crack.

"Get your unworthy, dirty hands off him. Now!" The deadly voice is full of menace. Draco's eyes are red, his hair is messed up, and his wings look sharper, more ready for a fight.

Cedric pulls away immediately. "Malfoy! I'm-I'm sorry! I don't know what-" he was cut off by Draco pushing him against the wall. His eyebrows pressing down his face. He was terrifying, yet... beautiful?

"Get. Out!" Draco screeched, then let Cedric fall to the ground. Cedric scrambled to his feet and dashed out of the room.

"He touched you." Draco said, discussed. "You touched him back." His voice full of disgust, and to my devastation, disappointment.

My eyes fill with tears, spilling over and pouring down my face.

"Draco, I'm-I, please. Please." I say desperately, though I have no idea what I'm asking for, maybe that's why he doesn't respond. Because he has the choice, he knows it's not rejection.

"Please what, Potter? Huh?" His voice is sharp and cold.

"Draco, please-" I was the one cut off this time.

"Just don't, just... I'm going to get some air." His voice was still hard. He Pulls his ring of and throws it onto the seat before fixing his hair, pulling his wings in, and walking out the door.

I'm left to sob alone.

(Time skip~Hermione checks in on Harry)

The door opens and I half expect the oh-so familiar wings to wrap tightly around me, of course they don't. Instead I just cover my face with my arm.

"Harry, are you okay? Where's Draco?" Hermione. Why?

"He-he left." I haven't heard my voice yet. It's broken and raspy.

"What do you mean exactly by 'he left'?"

My emotions spike. "What I mean is he tore of his ring, and he walked away!" I yell, but my voice involuntarily drops back into a broken whisper.

"Why? Why would he do that!" Surprise filled her voice.

"I kissed Cedric. Then he left. Hermione, what have I done! Is there any demanmentors... I feel... empty." I reach for my wand, and try to conjure my loyal stag, but I can't think of any happy thoughts. I black out.

(10ish minutes later)

I wake up to the bright light of the compartment. I still feel empty, but I am more aware now. Professor Lupin is here.

"Sir, what's wrong with him?" So Hermione is still here.

"Harry, Draco saw you kiss Diggory?" I nod slowly, tears forming in my eyes again. "Hermione, can you give us a moment?" She nods and closes the door.

I sit up and look around, but the tears poor over as soon as they land on Draco's glittering ring.

"Harry, you need to know something about Veelas. If they see their mate betray them in anyway, all the feelings their Veela had for you disappear. His feelings for you are just the same as they were before his inheritance. He no longer loves you." He said, a frown on his face.

I let out a chocked sob, before collapsing, but staying conscious way needed right now, but the darkness of an eternal sleep was calling for me, yelling my name. "He-he doesn't..." I couldn't finish, instead only sobs escape my mouth.

"Harry, I need to let you know. Though I really don't wish to be the one to say this, as I wish it were not true. You will never love again. It is impossible to fall in love again. Your soul is still tied to his, and even if he can move on, your soul remains obedient to his."

I chock on my own sobs. I wouldn't want to love again, I will only love him. "I-Is there any way I could- talk to hIm?" I whisper, my voice tearing through octaves, and cracking in places. "Please." I add, I could feel the love being ripped from my world, I can feel it being replaced with emptiness.

"Harry, I don't know if that's a good-" I had to cut him off.

"THEN LEAVE! Just leave me alone!" I stand up and shout at him. He nods and exits.

"--- no, he needs to be alone right now, Hermione"

I fall to my knees and allow that darkness to over come me. Though, it keeps me awake, just barley. My memories are all terrible. I can't recall one happy thought of moment.

I am slightly aware of the increasing coldness of the train, and also only a little aware of the screams that followed.

The door opens and I can't help but hope that it's Draco, I let that hope grow and bubble stupidly inside of my head, letting the happiness of the prospect lift my spirt.

Suddenly, I'm very dizzy, and all happiness is drained again. I lay limp on the ground as my vision starts to become foggy.

"Potter,-" a gasp. "No, LUPIN!" I hear fast and heavy footsteps. I want to reply to him, to reach for him, but I'm pinned down by this darkness.

Someone casts a spell, and a bright object lifts the dark away, leaving me drained and sleepy.

"Potter. Jesus..." he leans into my chest, checks my pulse and lifts his head. I whimper at the loss of contact.

"Was that a whine Potter? Hm, someone is a sorry, good for nothing,- "

"MALFOY!" I hear lupin yell over my broken cry.

He sneers down at me, but behind his glare, I see something close to worry, or maybe hurt.

"Malfoy, move!" He is shoved out of the way and lupin is over me, shoving chocolate in my hands. But my attention was purely on Draco. His glare was still mounted on his face.

My eyes watered, and I had to close my eyes, his beauty was absolutely blinding. "What got rid of it?" Lupine said when I finally ate.

"I did. Who else is around?" Draco said, a bit annoyed. "But of course, I couldn't let golden boy here die." He smirked at my helpless whine. I just wanted him closer, I wanted him.

"Malfoy, you've never been able to before, what did you think of?" Lupine said, amazed.

"I thought of the fact that I'm no longer forced to do anything, but it was only enough to get it off he train."

"It should've worked completely, what happened?" Lupin frowned.

Draco thought. Then signaled for Lupin to follow him out.

Draco's POV

Hearing his whines and whimpers were tugging some strings in my soul. I shook the thought off before I started talking.

"I don't know why it didn't work, it was moving perfectly, but then just stopped. I tried bringing it back by thinking of my new freedom, but it didn't work."

"Mal-Draco. Even if you yourself are over Harry, your Veela loves him more that anything on this planet. You can find another lover, but you will never be... complete if it isn't Harry."

I turn on my heel, and signal for him not to follow. I enter the doors again.

"Potter." I whisper sharply.

Another whimper.

"Potter." I say louder.

A whine.

"God damnit Potter! Why? Why!"

This time I got a help in response.

"Give me one, just one, reason, just one!"

A sob.

"I loved you." My voice broke. "Why...?" I whispered, anger still evident in my tone.

He scooted back against the wall and curled up into a ball, letting his sobs loose. "I-I messed up. I don't know how it happened, please, I'm empty without you!" He whispers, but it turns into a desperate shout."

"Still waiting for the reason, Potter." I say sternly. Almost every time I speak he flinches.

"I was stupid." He sobs. This is what I want.

"Say it again, Potter."

"I was stupid." His voice raises a bit.

"Louder!" I say relentlessly.

"I was so stupid, Drakey, please!" My heart stops. Everything stops. Thoughts, time, everything. That word, it unlocks something, whiteout thinking I'm taking 3 long and quick strides that separate us, I drag him up, pull him into my arms, so at his feet are on either side of me, I use the wall for leverage, and kiss him with a hungry desire. My head spins, and I have to work hard to keep him up.

His arms are around my neck, and he is kissing back very submissively. He whimpers into the kiss and I lose everything. I let us gently fall to the ground, and I wrap him in a tight hug, wings and all.

"Draco, I love you."

"I love you too, though, I do think something should be put in order... because of the whole Diggory thing." I smirked when he nodded.

"Some.... rules?" He nodded faster.

"First things first. You're mine. Your lips, your hair, you are mine. Agreed?"

A whimper, followed by another nod.

"Good. And from now on, you don't 'take care of yourself', because that clearly didn't work. That's all for now... but we'll see...."

He nodded, then nuzzled his head into my neck. I reach over my shoulder and grab my ring, sliding it back in place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450 32 13
When Harry Potter discovers a distraught Draco Malfoy he sees a new side of his childhood enemy. He sees a boy who needs saving. "Potter: A Drarry F...
471K 18.5K 46
Draco has a plan, and the results from his plan will be Harry Potter falling in love with him.
52.2K 1.6K 22
What happens when Harry and Draco become friends in their first year at Hogwarts? Draco's heritage complicates his friendship with Harry because he...
448K 19K 15
Harry starts receiving letters from a secret admirer. (Unedited, spelling mistakes may occur)