Real Love

De Kpopaddict4

It's five years after they've graduated from college and gone they're separate ways. Pha has been kicking hi... Mais

Cast
The Order (Phana)
The Delivery (Wayo)
I want to make you mine (Phana)
Fitting Into His Life (Wayo)
Getting Things Ready (Wayo)
What Just Happened? (Phana)
What Happens Next (Wayo)
A Night In (Phana)
First Day Off (Wayo)
Ring Shopping (Phana)
The Warning (Wayo)
The Next Step (Phana)
Explanations (Wayo)
Surprise (Phana)
What the Hell? (Wayo)
The Lunch Date (Phana)
A Day at the Hospital (Wayo)
Trying New Things (Phana)
Interviews (Wayo)
The Dads (Phichit & Ruang Sak )
Forgiveness (Phana)
Complete and Total Chaos (Wayo)
Movie Night (Phana)
Blissfully Ordinary (Wayo)
Meeting a Companion (Phana)
Pardon the Interruption (Ruang Sak)
Our Happily Ever After (Wayo)

The Old and New Yo (Phana)

3.4K 237 86
De Kpopaddict4

He just said he needs glasses. My heart skips a beat. I love the way he looks in glasses. It takes me back to when I first fell for him. We were in high school and he was in one of the corridors talking to a kitten. He was this scrawny little thing with oversized glasses. Through school his glasses never changed even as he grew.

Since I'm a year older I left and went on to college, a year later he followed and we were "together" again. I mean I got to watch him from a far again. I never gathered to courage to try to be more than friends with him. I was barely able to do that. I was such a coward back then. Never again. I won't be like that now. I am going to love him openly, courageously.

"P'Pha." He calls softly.

I turn to look at him. He's rubbing at his eyes fiercely and they're an angry shade of red. He looks miserable. I smile and ask the server to pack our items to go.

"Your glasses are at home I assume?"

"Yes." He answers still abusing his poor eyes.

"Stop rubbing them.

"But they're bothering me." He whines slightly.

"Let's get some drops for your eyes then head home." I suggest.

He seems hesitant until I tell him I got the food to go.

We head to the pharmacy where I get some eye drops and administer them. Then I make him remove his contacts. He complains but I won't take no for an answer. He's unusually stubborn but he finally gives in.

"I could have made it home." He complains.

"I want you to still be able to see. The way you were rubbing your eyes we're lucky you didn't rub your corneas away." I say.

"You can't do that." He argues.

"No but you can scratch them." I defend.

"Just close your eyes and I promise I will get you home safely and to your glasses." I tell him.

He grumbles but he complies. Thank goodness this isn't the real Yo, there's no way he would have given into me this easily.

We pull into the garage and I lead him into the house. I tried to carry him but he kept smacking my hand away. I settle for taking his hand and leading him to his bag in the bedroom. He disappears into the bathroom for a few moments then emerges wearing his glasses and looking absolutely breathtaking.

I stare helplessly as he rifles through his things. He starts stripping in front of me causing me to choke on air.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing. Carry on." I say.

He gives me a quizzical look but continues none the less. He gets out of his jeans and into a pair of shorts and changes his shirt for a more comfortable one. I guess he has the right idea, we're not going out anymore today. I walk to my dresser and pull out my stay home and lounge clothes. I decide that since it's OK for him to change in front of me I can too, so I start to strip.

I pull off my shirt first, that way he can stare at my chest and abs longer. I take my time changing and he unabashedly watches me. Every now and then he licks his lips.

Taking a chance I walk over to him still bare chested. I lean down and capture his lips in mine. He instantly wraps his arms around my neck and kisses me back.

"How about a replay of this morning?" I ask huskily.

"Hmm." He hums out.

I swiftly push him down onto the bed, then stand back up to remove my pants. I make quick work of taking off his clothes then start rubbing us together. All the while I kiss him, not able to get enough of his taste. This time lasts a bit longer since I haven't been abstaining for a year. The way his breath hitches drive me crazy. I want to hear that over and over again.

All too soon we're laying on the bed breathless and covered in each other's cum.

"Are you always this horny?" He asks between gasps for air.

"It's been a year since I last had sex. I've been dreaming about being with you almost night and day." I admit.

He props himself up on his elbow and looks at me with this look of astonishment.

"You've been waiting for me?" He asks sounding shocked.

"I told you that before. You didn't believe me?" I ask.

"Truthfully I was so nervous earlier I only heard half of what you said."

Laughter bubbles out of me. I just can't help it. I wonder if the real Yo would have been this way. All I know is that I'm already crazy about this Yo.

"Yo." I call.

"Yes P'Pha."

"Should we change your name? I don't want you to be a replacement anymore. I find myself comparing you to the Yo that I remember but I have to admit, I like you more. Should we make you your own person? Give you your own name and everything?" I ask sincerely.

"I like Yo, but we could change my last name to Kongthanin." He offers.

"We could. Should we get legally married?" I ask.

"Yes let's do that. I'm registered as a citizen, so we can if you really want to. But that doesn't change the fact that you have to court me properly." He says holding his pointer finger out to me.

"Of course not." I say smiling widely.

"Let's apply for a marriage certificate tomorrow." I say and he nods.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes really. There's a 30 day waiting period after all." I say.

"Ok. Yes! P'Pha, yes." He says with a giggle.

"You really want me?" I ask nervously.

His expression changes. His hand glides down my cheek as he leans forwards and places a sweet kiss on my lips.

"You really can't tell? I gave up everything to come be with you." He says.

"What does that mean?"

He closes his eyes for a brief moment then opens them again.

"It means I willingly left Europe and the comfort of the compound to come be with you." He says.

"Did you have a choice?" I ask.

"Of course I did. I have my own thoughts, feelings, and desires. There are a few cases where the companion decided not to go and ended up staying at the compound." He explains.

"Then what happens?" I ask slightly concerned.

"They make a new companion and hope this one wants to go." He says matter of factly.

"So what you're saying is that you chose me?" I ask.

"Yes P'Pha." He pecks my lips.

"I chose you." Another peck.

"And I would over and over again." This time he pushes his tongue into my mouth.

I flip us over so that I'm on top of him again. I look down at him and want to eat him up.

"God I want you." I say roughly.

He pulls me down and smashes our lips together. He pulls away and presses his lips against my ear.

"Then have me." He whispers.

I stare at him not quite sure if we're talking about the same thing.

"You know what I mean right? When I say I want you? I mean I want to be inside of you. I want to make love to you. You understand that don't you?" I ask.

He looks like he's thinking it over.

"Truthfully, as much as I want that too, I'm just not ready. It scares me a little, and I don't think it should." He admits shyly.

"How does this make you feel?" I ask as I kiss down his neck.

"Fine."

"How about this?" I ask as I suck on his nipple while pinching the other.

He moans softly. But his hand holding my head in place tells me that he likes this. I manage to remove his hand and continue traveling south. I start placing kisses on his inner thigh, working my way up to the prize. I suck on his thigh every few kisses. He calls my name softly.

I situate myself between his legs. I look up at him and see him staring back at me. He slams his head back into the pillow like he can't decide if he wants to watch or not. Well baby, it's more fun to watch.

I grab his shaft and lick up the vein that is nicely pushing its way to the surface. I make sure my eyes are on him the entire time. His head shoots and he starts panting.

"Is this OK?" I ask in a husky tone.

He shakes his head yes.

"What about this?" I ask before popping the head into my mouth.

"Shia" He whispers forcefully and I hear his head hit the pillow again.

Well that's not a no.

I lower my head onto his dick, sucking along the way. His fingers dig into my shoulders then fidget their way into my hair.  I pull off and look at him. He manages to lift his head and look at me. I smirk. I can't help it. He's flushed and eyes have this wild look to them.

I did that.

"So this is OK?" I tease.

"Yes dammit!" He mutters as he forcefully pushes my head back down.

I take it all in which was no small feat. He's a good seven or eight inches and kind of thick. He hit the back of my throat in no time causing me to gag, but I push through and take it like a man.

I bob my head because the pulling on my hair forces me to. As I get a good rhythm he starts thrusting into my mouth. He has a good rhythm going too. He's seems very natural at this.

He sucks in a breath through his teeth then lets it out with low whining sound. It's obnoxiously sexy. The panting becomes a bit faster to match his hips. A tight squeeze of my hair accompanied by a groan and warm fluid entering my mouth tells me that he's done.

He falls back onto the bed and start panting. I swallow so I don't look like a douche but I would have preferred not to. It's kind of gross but I won't ever tell him that.

I crawl my way back up the bed and lay beside him.

"Did it feel OK? It wasn't too much was it?" I ask.

He lets his head fall towards me and gives me a 'you're a dumbass' look. I can't help but laugh at him. I'm so glad that he's willing to do this much with me.

"P'Pha, what about you?" He asks sweetly.

"What about me?" I ask.

"Well you look like you need a release too." He says pointing to my cock.

"Oh, I'll take care of that in the shower, don't worry." I tell him.

"Why go to the shower when I'm right here. I'm a very fast learner." He says as he crawls between my legs.

"Just tell me what to do." He says looking determined.

How can I say no to that? The answer?

I don't.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1K 75 7
Contrary to what others think, Forth is not what he appears to be. Deep down, he is a complete sweetheart who is madly in love with his boyfriend. Un...
11.3K 684 6
"Just the story of two people who are so used to each other existence in their life." Credits goes to Chiffon_Cake for the 2 moons characters and the...
208K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
3.9K 412 18
"What are you doing?" "Don't-don't come any near. Or else I'll jump." "Well good for you but can you jump some other day? I wanted to jump today." Or...