Blackmail (Teen Wolf)

By BrookeOBrien

Lucy McCall is dating Jackson Whittemore, a jerk. Stiles is secretly in love with Lucy. Her older brother,Sco... More

Revenge
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 15

22.2K 366 25
By BrookeOBrien

Chapter 15

{Lucy P.O.V.}

My jaw almost dropped when Jackson and his dad walked in. They hired Peter to kidnap me? What in the world.

“What the hell are they doing here?!” I screamed.

“Doing what you never let me do.” Jackson said as he smirked and walked towards me.

“Go on, son.” Jackson’s dad said.

Jackson walked closer to me then pulled out a knife. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see movement outside the window. I took a sharp intake of breath as Jackson brought his knife to my wrist. To my surprise he cut the duct tape off.

“Oh thank god.” I murmured while rubbing my bruised wrists.

Jackson smirked then his dad chimed in, “This isn’t my deal anyways so I’m going to leave. Have fun, Jackson.”

He’s totally going to win father of the year.  Not.

“Why are you doing this?” I asked when his dad left.

“For one, I’m rich so I have the money. Mostly because you were a total bitch to me so I wanted to get revenge.” He said.

{Stiles P.O.V.}

Scott and I moved to a window so we could peek inside and saw Jackson cutting the tape off Lucy’s wrists.

“This isn’t my deal anyways so I’m going to leave. Have fun, Jackson.” Jackson’s dad said while leaving.

“What a sicko.” Scott mumbled to himself.

“Why are you doing this?” Lucy asked.

“For one, I’m rich so I have the money. Mostly because you were a total bitch to me so I wanted to get revenge.” Jackson said while smirking once again.

She has never been a bitch to anyone in her entire life. I shook my head at that thought.

Lucy stared at Jackson in disbelief then Peter butted in saying, “I was the one who took that picture of you and what’s his name?”

“Her and Stiles.” Jackson informed him.

“Ah, Stiles. Well I was the one who took that picture of you and Stiles hooking up in the classroom.”

“You dicks!” Lucy screamed at them.

Scott and I looked at each with our mouths hanging open. Lucy never talks like that, sure the occasional cuss word but not anything like that.

“Wait, you and Lucy hooked up?!” Scott whispered accusingly.

“Not the time!” I whispered back.

We moved slowly across the side of the house to the back entrance. I slid inside and quietly crouched down.

“Can you just let me go?” Lucy pleaded.

“Not until I get what I want from you.” Jackson said.

Peter then started walking towards where Scott and I were hiding.

Scott started pulling me out of the house to escape from Peter but he was too late. Peter grabbed both of us by our collars and dragged us to where Lucy and Jackson where.

“And I get what I want.” Peter said while looking at Scott.

Scott’s eyes flashed their golden color and I knew he was about to shift.

I elbowed him in the side, warning him not to in front of Jackson and Lucy who both knew nothing about werewolves. He calmed down then returned to normal.

“What do you want?” Scott growled.

“You are going to be a part of my pack or I will kill your sister.” Peter said.

“Bitch, that’s not what I’m paying you to do.” Jackson spat out at him. Everyone in the room gave him a WTF look.

Peter grabbed Jackson by his shirt and lifted him up off the ground, “Listen, you little spoiled brat, I’m in control of this situation now. You can go have sex with her or whatever you were planning on doing to her but if you tell anyone about what is about to happen, I will personally kill you.”

My mouth dropped open and I suddenly felt the urge to run far, far away. I looked over at Lucy who had the same expression as me on her face.

“So Scott, I’m assuming you are going to join my pack?” Peter said as he threw Jackson to the ground.

“I’m not joining your pack.” Scott hissed.

“Fine. I’ll kill the girl.” He said as he sauntered over to Lucy.

“No!” I said while jumping in between Peter and Lucy.

Peter began laughing then punched me, causing me to fall to the ground.

Scott shifted into a wolf and attempted to attack Peter. Peter shifted and they began to go at it. I quickly went over to Lucy and ripped the duct tape off her ankles. I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out the front door. She winced and grabbed her side as she tried to run.

Derek and Jen were running in the house while we were running out. They stopped when they saw Lucy was free.

“You’re free?” Derek questioned.

“Yeah, you might want to go help Scott.” I stated. They both started to go inside but I grabbed Jen’s bony elbow and said, “Nice try, you aren’t going in there.”

To my surprise, she didn’t protest.

We all jogged over to my hidden jeep and got in. Just as I put the key in the ignition, Jackson was thrown out of the house onto the ground. He scrambled to get up then started to run our way.

“He better not be coming over here.” I mumbled.

Lucy slumped down in the passenger seat with a sigh.

Jackson ran up to her door and yelled, “Let me in!”

“Hell no!” Jen said from the back seat.

“You kidnapped and planned to rape my girlfriend! What makes you think I’m going to give you a ride?” I said.

“The fact that some weird supernatural shit is happening in there!”

“A pretty face like that should have no problem hitchhiking.” I said.

“Just let him in.” Lucy stated.

“What? Why?!” I questioned.

“STILES. Let. Him. In.” Lucy said through gritted teeth.

Oookay. I unlocked the door and she hopped out to let him in the back seat.

 I started driving down the road. I looked over at Lucy and this was the first time I could actually see all the cuts and bruises on her. I slightly gasped at it all.

“Lucy, we have to take you to a hospital.” Jen suddenly said.

“I agree.” I said while grabbing her hand.

“Stiles? Oh my god, what did you do to my daughter?” Ms. McCall exclaimed when I brought Lucy to the hospital.

“Mom, I’m fine. Seriously.” She started to explain.

“If you were fine you wouldn’t be here!” She said.

“One of you better tell me what happened right now.” She said in a stern voice.

Lucy glanced up at me and I knew she wanted me to explain.

“Um, well Lucy, she uh..fell,” I lied. “Down the stairs.”

Ms. McCall gave me a suspicious look.

“Stiles Stilinski if I find out you are lying to me, things will not be okay for you.”

She put Lucy in a wheelchair then rolled her away.

I went and plopped down in a chair beside Jen and Jackson.

“Intense.” Jackson said.

I glared at him then rolled my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 90 11
Book 1 of McCall She-Wolf series What if Scott McCall has an younger twin sister that knew about werewolves long before they both became one? Well h...
761K 20.3K 103
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ Riley Winters knew noth...
317K 6.5K 30
Skylar McCall used to worry about things that most teenagers worry about. Turning in her homework on time, passing the next chemistry test, and tryin...
344 11 14
when Stiles, Scott, Allison and Lydia are befriended by new girl Casey who has a dark secret. When Stiles and Casey date are they in danger? When Cas...