move on ⁀➷ h.hj ✓

jungwwdiary

choi y/n gets broken up with by her boyfriend of 1 year, hwang hyunjin, not knowing the real reason behind it... Еще

prologue
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50.
july 31, 2021

1

36.2K 897 2.5K
jungwwdiary

I was quickly eating my breakfast, knowing that Hyunjin was about to stop by my house and pick me up, so we can go to school. My phone buzzed and I checked it, seeing a message from Hyunjin.

hyunjin❤️: Babe, I'm outside, come out

seen 6:45 am

I gulped down my last spoon of cereal and then stood up, putting my bowl into the sink. I kissed my mom goodbye and then walked out the house, seeing Hyunjin standing on my front porch. He turned around and smiled, looking at me. I smiled back, embracing him into a hug. He let go of me after a few seconds and kissed my forehead.

"You're ready to go?" He asked, interlocking his hand with mine.

"Yeah, let's go!" I exclaimed happily.

We walked off my front porch, walking to the bus stop, hand in hand. When we got to the bus stop, we waited for the bus to come. My phone started ringing, so I pulled it out the pocket of my sweater and looked at my screen. My bestfriend, Jiyeon was calling me. I picked up, putting the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I said through the phone.

"Where are you, unnie?" She asked.

"At the bus stop" I replied, looking around.

"With?"

"My boyfriend." I said.

Hyunjin looked at me and smiled; probably at the fact I called him my boyfriend.

"Alright, I'm gonna be a third wheel but I'll deal with it. I'm walking to you guys right now." Jiyeon said.

"Okay, see you" I said and hung up.

"Who was that?" Hyunjin asked.

"Jiyeon." I replied.

"Hey lovebirds!" A girl yelled out.

I looked to my left and saw Jiyeon skipping over to us, smiling. I smiled back and waved. She skipped all the way to us and then stopped, standing next to me. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and I giggled.

"Hi, bestfriend!" She exclaimed, bright as ever.

She looked at Hyunjin and her smile faded, rolling her eyes a little.

"And hey to you, Hyunjin" she mumbled.

I gulped at the tension between them two. They don't really like eachother. When I first told Jiyeon I was dating Hyunjin, she didn't support it right off the bat, but she said that she'll try to support it to make me happy. I don't understand why she doesn't like him, but it's her opinion. I don't see why she doesn't like him at all.

"Hello." Hyunjin murmured.

"So, I called Sooji, she's already at school. I don't know how that unnie can get to school earlier than us" Jiyeon changed the subject.

"Of course she can, she's Lee Sooji." I joked.

"And what about Jeongin?" As soon as I brought up his name, Hyunjin held my hand even tighter than usual.

"I don't know. Didn't he call you? He always calls you every morning" Jiyeon replied.

"But I call you every morning" Hyunjin said under his breath, but I somehow understood it.

"He didn't today. I hope he's okay" I avoided Hyunjin's comment.

The bus finally arrived, and the three of us got on, each taking a seat. I sat in the middle of them, leaning my head comfortably on Hyunjin's shoulder. After a few stops, we got to school, walking into the front entrance. Our lockers were kinda close, so we didn't part ways just yet.

Hyunjin's locker was five lockers down from mines, Jiyeon's was across from mines, Sooji unnie's was next to Jiyeon's, and Jeongin's was next to my locker. We all went to our lockers. I then opened mines, taking everything I needed out and into my bag. I closed the locker and then saw Jeongin on my right. I smiled, ruffling his hair.

"Jeongin! How are you doing?" I cooed, pinching his cheeks.

"Good, noona! And you?" He replied, smiling, showing me his braces.

"I'm doing fine!" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry for not calling you in the morning, noona. I forgot" he pouted.

"It's okay, Jeongin!" I replied.

The rest of the squad walked up to us. Hyunjin leaned on my locker as the girls stood next to us.

"Hello, Sooji and Jiyeon!" Jeongin exclaimed, waving at them.

He then turned to look at Hyunjin. His smile faded a little, but he kept a small smile.

"Hi, Hyunjin hyung" he mumbled, looking down at the ground.

"Mmm" Hyunjin mumbled, not saying hi back.

"Hyunjin, don't be rude" I scolded.

He kissed my cheek.

"I'll get going to class now, see you" he quickly said and then left.

I sighed, looking at Jeongin.

"Sorry about that. I don't get why he's so rude to you" I whined.

"Because he's a jerk" Jiyeon mumbled, shrugging.

"He's jealous of you and Jeongin." Sooji added in.

"What? Why would he be jealous?" I said in disbelief.

"Who knows?" Sooji replied.

"Noona, it's fine. As long as he's not touching me or anything." Jeongin reassured me.

"Okay, Jeongin." I nodded.

The bell rang and the girls said their byes to us, walking away. Jeongin and I had first period together. We turned our heads at the same time and looked at eachother, smiling. I linked my arm with his and we walked to first period, looking like goofs.

lunch time

Sooji, Jiyeon, Jeongin, and I walked into the cafeteria, walking towards a table. We all took a seat. Jeongin sat next to me, like usual, as the two others sat across from us. Hyunjin usually sat with his other friends in the cafeteria, so we didn't interact much at lunch.

"What do they have today?" Jiyeon asked out loud.

"Salad and sandwiches, I think" Sooji replied, running her fingers through her hair.

"Really? I'll go get a lunch then, I'm hungry" I said, standing up.

Jeongin stood up and I walked to the line to get food, as Jeongin followed behind me. We got in line and waited, and we started playing around. We got two milk cartons and he started flipping it, like that stupid water bottle flipping stuff.

"Look, I'm a master!" He exclaimed.

He flipped the carton once and it landed. I rolled my eyes sarcastically and then knocked it over, making him pout. He ruffled my hair repeatedly.

"Ah- stop!!" I yelled out.

"That's what you get, noona" he teased.

Little did we know, Hyunjin and his friends were eyeing us the whole time we were in line.

Hyunjin POV

I watched as Y/N and that Jeongin guy got into line. Why is he always following my girlfriend? It's like he's obsessed with her or something, it gets on my nerves. At first, I didn't mind their interactions but now, it was really getting under my skin. I watched him ruffle her hair, them smiling together, playing around, flipping milk cartons, etc. Y/N and I are never that close.

"Hyungs. I can't! I'm really getting mad" I said in a low tone.

"Why?" One of my bestfriends, Changbin hyung questioned.

"Jeongin and Y/N. Always touchy and too close," I complain, glaring at Jeongin.

"Do something about it then" Minho hyung said.

"Like what?" I shrugged.

"Beat him up, I don't know" Minho threw out a suggestion.

"But then Y/N will get mad at me. They're bestfriends, do you know how she'd feel if she saw Jeongin with bruises all over his face and she found out I was the one who did it?" I squinted my eyes, still eyeing my girlfriend and that kid.

"True." Changbin hyung said.

I guess I'll just have to deal with it then.

Y/N POV

After we got our food, we walked back to our table and sat down in the same seats.

"Unnie, I still don't know why you're dating Hyunjin" Jiyeon mumbled.

"I love him, Jiyeon. He's perfect for me" I replied.

"Jeongin, do you think that Hyunjin guy deserves Y/N?" Jiyeon asked him.

"I don't know. Whatever makes Y/N noona happy, I guess" Jeongin shrugged.

"Just let her be with Hyunjin. When the time is right and when he does something wrong, we can all beat him up." Sooji unnie added in.

"Thank you, unnie." I agreed with her.

Jiyeon sighed.

-

After lunch, we went on with our days, waiting for the moment the bell will ring for dismissal. After another two hours, we finally could go home. I said my byes to the squad, then walked out, seeing Hyunjin waiting for me. I smiled at his figure and walked over to him, embracing him in a hug. He hugged me back, then let go after a few seconds.

"Your place?" He asked, holding my hand.

I nodded, holding his hand back. We started walking to my house, and what felt like days, we finally got to my house eventually. We walked inside, and greeted my mom. We then walked into my room and closed the door. We sat on my bed next to eachother, on our phones. Everything was going fine until he brought Jeongin up.

"I don't like you with that Jeongin kid." He suddenly brought up.

"Why? He's one of my bestfriends" I replied, confused.

"You're too close to him." He said.

"We're bestfriends, what do you expect, Hyunjin?" I say, still confused.

"He's annoying to me. I don't like him." He complained.

"Just because he's annoying to you doesn't mean he's annoying to me, Hyunjin." I was starting to get a little mad at this point.

"He's always around you, touching you, following you, smiling at you, everything." He complained once again.

"Okay, so I let you have female friends, but you can't let me have male friends?" I defend myself.

"I'm not saying that. It's just, what if you guys start dating behind my back or something? How would you think I'd feel?" He replied.

Oh, so now I don't have his trust.

"You don't trust me? Are you serious?" I questioned, seriously getting pissed off at this conversation.

"I never said that."

"This is getting ridiculous. Maybe you should leave" I mumbled, upset.

"Okay. See you then." He replied, getting up.

He walked out my room, and out my house. I sighed in frustration, calling Sooji.

"What's up, Y/N?" She said, seconds after she picked up.

"Come over. I'm really mad." I said simply and hung up, throwing my phone on the bed.

Ten minutes later, Sooji finally came barging through my door. She laid down on my bed.

"Spill it to me."

"Hyunjin said I'm too close to Jeongin, that he's annoying, he doesn't like him. Then he had the audacity to say 'What if you guys start dating behind my back?'! Like what the fuck? Jeongin and I are clearly just friends!" I rant, pissed off.

"Woah- okay, okay. He has no right to say something like that. A good and real boyfriend should be able to trust their girlfriend no matter what. He's just being dumb." Sooji replied.

Yeah, she's right. Hyunjin's just being dumb.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

74K 1.5K 21
The majority of this story take place in the Survival Show, Stray Kids. "Rule #1 and the most important rule of them all: You cannot fall in love wi...
72.1K 4.2K 35
"𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎, 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄." a hwang hyunjin story. © archirin 2018 [completed : Nov 2018] EDITED ON JULY 2019 ✓
538K 7.1K 41
➴╔═══════════════╗➴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴜɴʟɪɢʜᴛ ➴╚═══════════════╝➴ ➳ Request Open ➳ Started: 01/02/19 Ended: 18/11/22 #1 straykidsi...
12.8K 261 30
Y/N and Hyunjin get "married" in 1st grade, but then get separated soon after high school. They then find out they work together, and feelings start...