Amyplier Life

Galing kay remsteroo20

Mark Fischbach. I bet you've all heard of that name, or maybe Markiplier. Ring a bell? There you go! Mark now... Higit pa

Azaylea Fleur Fischbach
Welcome Home
Azaylea's Journey
It Can't Be True
Years Later
Girlfriend?
I Miss Her...
What Have I Done?
Important Update
The Truth
I'm Sorry Baby Girl...
Memories
I'm Back!
Christmas
HAPPY NEW YEAR-2017!!
Last update
My Baby Girl
New Story Uploaded
Ice
Inprotant note
Update
Winner
Loss of Trust
Forgiven?
Brother and Sister Bond
A/N
Angel
New Stories?
Story #6
Mommy?
Instagram
Surprise
News
Pray For Manchester❤️
Love is in the Air
Break-in
Big Brother
Ideas
Mummy and Daughter Time
First Day of School
Merry Christmas
Changes To the Book
Last Chapter

Uncle Ethan and Uncle Tyler

408 15 9
Galing kay remsteroo20

Azie's POV

I was currently sat in my bedroom, playing with my teddies. We were having a little tea party and I was using my brand new tea set that Auntie Kathryn bought me. I was excited when I got them and I was still thanking Auntie Kathryn weeks after.

We were all enjoying our party until I hear a door slam. I jumped and looked into the hallway. I couldn't see anything so it must've been from downstairs. I listened carefully and I soon hear Daddy's voice.

"Amy? Where is my controller?" I hear him say.

Amy replies.

"I've hidden it from you. You need a break from games!"

"What? Why?! Playing games is my job!" Daddy says, becoming more angry.

"I don't care! You're taking a break from them. Especially the ones who make you rage!" Amy says.

I stand up and slowly walk to my door and towards the stairs and stood there and continue to listen.

"What's wrong with my raging?!" Daddy asked.

Amy sighs.

"You know what's wrong with it! You almost destroyed your mouse and chair last time you played a rage game. I'm not waiting until you actually break something!" Amy says.

Daddy groans and I see him walking through the hallway. I quickly jump into the shadows and watch him. He walks into the living room, where I'm guessing Amy was also.

"Give me the god damn controller, Amy!" Daddy says.

"No Mark! I'm not giving it to you!" Amy replies.

Daddy kept asking and asking for his controller back and every-time Amy declines, he got more and more angry until it got too much for him and I heard a loud bang. I shake as everything went silent.

After a few seconds, Daddy walks out the living room and goes back to his recording room and slams the door shut. Everything got silent and I finally found the courage to silently walk down the stairs and peep into the living room, where Amy was sat on the couch, shaking a little. My eye then caught a hole in the wall across the room. Daddy must've gotten mad and punched the wall.

I walked over to Amy and tap her knee. She looks at up and smiles as soon as she sees me.

"Hey, hun." She says.

"Did Daddy get mad?" I asked.

She sniffs and nods softly.

"Yeah...just a little. But everything is ok now, so don't worry." She says.

The recording room door opens again and we hear footsteps coming towards the room. Amy grabs my arm gently and pull me behind her. She stands up and fixes her hair. Daddy walks into the room, breathing quite quickly and clenching his hands.

"Amy. I'm not messing about. Just give me the controller." He demands.

Amy shakes her head.

"I'm not gonna change my mind, Mark." She says.

"And I'm not gonna stop asking you. This is my house and you have no right to hide my stuff. Now give it me." He says.

Amy stays silent. I suck my thumb, my heart pounding against my chest.

"GIVE ME THE FUCKING CONTROLLER!" Daddy shouts.

Amy jumps. Daddy's breathing becomes even quicker and he glares at Amy angrily. He walks over to her and grabs her arm and pulls her towards him, leaning into her ear.

"Don't mess with my temper, Amy." He snarls.

I stand there, frozen in fear. Amy whimpers.

"Please, Mark...not in front of Azie..." she whispers.

Daddy looks at me and keeps his hold on Amy and drags her out the room. I hear Amy's cries, begging Daddy to let her go but he doesn't listen and takes her into the kitchen, closing the door behind him so I couldn't follow. I didn't move from my spot. The fighting continued with Daddy shouting at Amy whilst she softly cries. I've never seen Daddy like this before.

The front door then opens and I hear two male voices.

"Markifart! We're here!" One voice says.

"Hellooo?! Anybody home?" The second voice says.

I instantly knew the voices.

Tyler and Ethan!

I ran out the room and I wrap my arms tightly around Tyler's leg. The men recognise me and chuckle.

"Watcha doing there, muffin?" Ethan asks me.

Before I could say anything, Daddy's voice grew louder and their heads shoot up towards the kitchen door. Tyler looks down at me and picks me up, holding me to his chest. They don't do anything. They just listen.

"Take her outside. I'm gonna go see if they're okay." Tyler says, passing me over to Ethan.

Ethan nods and we leave the house, leaving Tyler behind.

We have a walk around the neighbourhood. Ethan tells me lots of interesting things. He tells me about his two dogs back at home in Maine and how one day me and him will take a holiday over there to meet them. Which got me really excited because I love dogs! I tell him about my school and my new friends. He pouted and got jealous when I told him about my new best friend, Gabe.

"But, I thought I was your best friend?" He says, sticking out his bottom lip.

I giggle.

"You are! Gabe is my best friend and you are my best-BEST friend." I say.

He blushes and hugs me.

We walk some more until his phone goes off. He reaches one hand into his pocket and pulls out his phone. He got a test from Tyler and he reads it and places it back into his pocket.

"We can go back home now." He says.

I nod and we make our way back to the house.

We walk through and everything was silent. Ethan places me down and takes my hand and we walk into the kitchen where we see Tyler and Amy sat down at the table and Daddy leaning against the kitchen counter. They look at us and smile. I look at Daddy and he opens his arms out to me. I smile and run towards him and he picks me up and cuddles me. I breathe in his scent and relax into his arms. He kisses my cheek.

"I'm sorry if I scared you, baby girl." He says.
I close my eyes.

"Daddy's not been feeling well lately." He says.

I lift my head and look at him.

"Do you miss Mummy?" I ask.

He smiles at me sympathetically and nods.

"Yeah, I guess so. Why, do you miss her?" He asks.

I nod too.

"Yeah."

We cuddle some more until he looks at Ethan and Tyler.

"Could you guys take her to your place for tonight? I need to relax and get some sleep." Daddy says.

Tyler and Ethan agree and Daddy leaves me with them whilst he packs some of stuff. Ethan picks me up and holds me and Tyler takes my backpack from Daddy when he finishes. Daddy kisses my cheek.

"Sleep at your Tyler and Ethan's tonight and you can come home in the morning, okay?" Daddy says.

I nod and he kisses my cheek one last time and me, Tyler and Ethan leave.

Mark's POV

Once Azie and the guys had left, Amy stood up and went straight upstairs, leaving my on my own...that's what I thought...

~ ɠǫǫd̾ ʝǫɓ ɱąŗķ
şęŋʝŋɠ ƴǫųŗ ąųɠђţęŗ ąwąƴ wąş ţђę ŗįɠђţ ţђįŋɠ ţǫ d̾ǫ.
ƴǫu d̾ǫŋţ wąŋţ ɱę ţǫ ђųŗţ ђęŗ d̾ǫ ƴǫų?
ɓųţ ŋǫw, wę ђąvę ƴǫųŗ ɠįŗɭƒŗįęŋd ţǫ ęąɭ wįţђ.

ąŗę ƴǫu ŗęąƴ...~

Omg! It's been months since I last updated.
I'm sooo sorry!!😓

It's not that I couldn't be bothered, I've been busy with college, plus I didn't have any ideas for this story.

So, it'd be amazing if u guys gave me ideas and then, I'll update more ☺️☺️

Baiiii xx

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

12.4K 368 32
Sorry if I don't write much.I'm gonna start writing a new story soon.Hope you enjoy this story. :) This story is about Mark Fishbach (Markipl...
1.5K 98 15
I have moved into a new place in California thanks to my friends Ken (CinnamonToastKen) and Mary. They have always been there for me to make sure th...
2.4K 64 19
Little ole' Markiplier is living his life normally with his YouTube career in LA. But it all took a weird and rather cute turn when he met a little g...
4.8K 106 26
I'm Rachel, your typical 21 year old. My best friends name is Mark Fischbach or more commonly known as markiplier. My life was going great until some...