Pray For Manchester❤️

Words cannot describe how heartbroken I am...to think that there are people in this world who are cruel to do such horrible things to innocent people. If some of you haven't heard, Manchester Arena in Manchester, England, which is popular to hold concerts for singers, was bombed at 10:35pm on the 22nd May 2017 at the end of Ariana Grande's concert. I live in Manchester and to think that I've been to that arena so many times haunts me. I've been twice this year and after last night event, I am unsure whether to ever go there again. To think that 59 people are injured and 22 people, including children have died breaks my heart! People, including teenagers are still missing and parents are worried sick about them! To know I knew two people from my Drama School went to that concert and how worried I was about them. But thankfully they are okay! My heart goes out to families who have been affected by this event, and to those who have lost loved ones! No one should go to a concert and never come home! I give respect to those who helped, to those who offered free rides such as taxi's for traumatised fans, to those who offered a place for fans to sleep, to those who took in children who were separated from their parents and were taken to a nearby hotel and were cared for until their parents arrived and to the police, paramedics and hospitals who tried their best to help and save people's lives!

Manchester is my home town, and it's a big city and we will not let terrorism frighten us and we WILL fight back!

#PrayforManchester

Please keep praying for those who have lost loved ones and let's hope those missing people are found safe!❤️