Uncle Ethan and Uncle Tyler

Azie's POV

I was currently sat in my bedroom, playing with my teddies. We were having a little tea party and I was using my brand new tea set that Auntie Kathryn bought me. I was excited when I got them and I was still thanking Auntie Kathryn weeks after.

We were all enjoying our party until I hear a door slam. I jumped and looked into the hallway. I couldn't see anything so it must've been from downstairs. I listened carefully and I soon hear Daddy's voice.

"Amy? Where is my controller?" I hear him say.

Amy replies.

"I've hidden it from you. You need a break from games!"

"What? Why?! Playing games is my job!" Daddy says, becoming more angry.

"I don't care! You're taking a break from them. Especially the ones who make you rage!" Amy says.

I stand up and slowly walk to my door and towards the stairs and stood there and continue to listen.

"What's wrong with my raging?!" Daddy asked.

Amy sighs.

"You know what's wrong with it! You almost destroyed your mouse and chair last time you played a rage game. I'm not waiting until you actually break something!" Amy says.

Daddy groans and I see him walking through the hallway. I quickly jump into the shadows and watch him. He walks into the living room, where I'm guessing Amy was also.

"Give me the god damn controller, Amy!" Daddy says.

"No Mark! I'm not giving it to you!" Amy replies.

Daddy kept asking and asking for his controller back and every-time Amy declines, he got more and more angry until it got too much for him and I heard a loud bang. I shake as everything went silent.

After a few seconds, Daddy walks out the living room and goes back to his recording room and slams the door shut. Everything got silent and I finally found the courage to silently walk down the stairs and peep into the living room, where Amy was sat on the couch, shaking a little. My eye then caught a hole in the wall across the room. Daddy must've gotten mad and punched the wall.

I walked over to Amy and tap her knee. She looks at up and smiles as soon as she sees me.

"Hey, hun." She says.

"Did Daddy get mad?" I asked.

She sniffs and nods softly.

"Yeah...just a little. But everything is ok now, so don't worry." She says.

The recording room door opens again and we hear footsteps coming towards the room. Amy grabs my arm gently and pull me behind her. She stands up and fixes her hair. Daddy walks into the room, breathing quite quickly and clenching his hands.

"Amy. I'm not messing about. Just give me the controller." He demands.

Amy shakes her head.

"I'm not gonna change my mind, Mark." She says.

"And I'm not gonna stop asking you. This is my house and you have no right to hide my stuff. Now give it me." He says.

Amy stays silent. I suck my thumb, my heart pounding against my chest.

"GIVE ME THE FUCKING CONTROLLER!" Daddy shouts.

Amy jumps. Daddy's breathing becomes even quicker and he glares at Amy angrily. He walks over to her and grabs her arm and pulls her towards him, leaning into her ear.