Mommy?

Azie's POV
I stared at the bright light and started walking towards it. Before I could get any closer to it, my door opens and the light disappears.
"Azie?" I hear Daddy say.
I turn round and saw him standing there.
"You okay?" He asked me.
I nod and he walks over to me and picks me up and cuddles me.
"Azie?" I hear a gentle voice say.
It wasn't Daddy's since it sounded like a females voice. I looked around but nobody else was in the room apart from me and daddy. Daddy looks at me and smiles.
"You wanna come back downstairs?" He asked me.
I nod and he carries me down the stairs and back into the kitchen where we see Amy sobbing at the table.
"Awh, Amy." Daddy says and he places me down and walks over to Amy.
He hugs her and rubs her back gently.
"I'm a bad mom." She says.
Daddy shakes his head.
"No you're not. You're a brilliant mom. Kayden's just confused right now. He didn't mean what he said." Daddy says.
I felt bad for Amy. Even if she wasn't my real mommy, I would never say that to my mommy. I slowly walked over and went under the table. I peeped out in between Amy's legs. She looks down at me and giggles. She wipes her tears away and picks me up and places me on her lap. I lay my head on her chest whilst she ran her fingers through my hair.
"I wish I had a daughter." Amy whispers.
Daddy smiles.
"Well, I don't see why I can't share Azie with you." He says.

Amy giggles. I looked up to see daddy and Amy kissing

"Blurgh!" I say and got off Amy's lap and crawled under the table. 

I hear daddy and Amy laugh and I run out the kitchen. I went upstairs to find Kayden and found him sat on his bed. I walked in and attempted to climb on the bed. I struggled since I was so small and couldn't lift my leg up. Kayden notices this and gently pulls me upend sits me beside him. We sit silently before I speak.

"You hate your Mommy?"I ask him.

He nods. 

"Why?" I ask.

"She left me and forgot about me..." He says sadly. 

"Oh..." I say.

"She...just stopped visiting and...I never knew why. I just thought she forgot about me." He says.

"Oh.." I say. "My Mommy gone forever....I miss her. You still got yours." I say.

I hopped off the bed and walked out the room. I walk back downstairs and see a picture of mommy. I stared at it and tears began to fill my tears. I hear footsteps and turned round. Daddy was standing there. He smiles when he sees me staring at the picture. 

"I miss Mommy..." I say sadly. 

He nods.

"I do too, baby girl." He says.

He opens his arms and I run into them. He picks me up and cuddles me. 

"She's in Heaven now and she is looking down on you." He says. 

He takes me into the living room and we sit down.

Amy's POV

I sat at the table quietly. I promised myself I would be a better mom to Kayden. The door opens and Kayden walks in. He looks at me and smiles. I smile back. He walks over to the table and sits down.

"Mom...I'm sorry." He says.

"It should be me saying sorry. I haven't been there for half of your life." I say.

He nods.

"Mom? What happened to Azie's Mom?" He ask.

I sigh.

"Sasha died in a car accident when Azie was one." I say.

"Oh..." He says.

"I'm gonna be a better mom, Kayden." I say. 

"And I'm gonna be a better son." He says.

I smile and opened my arms. He runs into them and I held him tightly. 

Azie's POV

After cuddling with daddy, I went back into the hallway. Before I walked up the stairs, the same bright light appeared again. I stared at it closely. The light suddenly brightens to the point I had to cover my eyes. When I moved. my hands away, my heart skipped a beat. A figure was standing there. There was that smile I hadn't seen in ages. The brown wavy hair that stopped just below her waist.

"Hey baby girl." The figure says.

"MOMMY!" I scream...