Angel

Azie's POV
Me and Kayden were playing with my Mega Blocks. I've been noticing that he hasn't been himself recently, especially towards Amy. Every time she would speak to him, he would just ignore her. I didn't know why. He's still nice to me though so I wasn't worried.

It was dinner, and we were all sat at the table eating. Me and Kayden sat next to each other, like always.
"So Kayden, how's school?" Amy asked him.
He shrugs.
"It's fine." He replies.
Amy nods.
"What about your grades? Are you still an A* student?" Amy asked.
Kayden nods. I knew there was something up with him with the way he's acting.
"Your dad doing okay?" Amy asks.
"YES! God! Stop asking!" Kayden asked, annoyed.
This makes Amy jump a bit. She bites her lip and looks nervous.
"Kayden...I...I was just asking." She says.
"Well maybe if you lived with me, you wouldn't be!" He says.
"What do you mean?" She asked.
"You haven't seen me in what? Three years? Why Mom? Why did you leave me? First you gave to me to dad because you couldn't look after me, then you came visiting every week but then you stopped! Why?" He says.
Amy sighs.
"I was still a teenager when I had you Kayden! I gave you to your dad since he was much older and had the ability to look after you. I've been busy these past three years so that's why I stopped visiting." She says.
"But you still has the time to find yourself a new boyfriend!" Kayden says.
"Don't start Kayden!" Amy says.
"No! Even Azie thinks the same! She doesn't even like you!" Kayden says.
"Kayden, don't be saying things about Azie that isn't true!" Amy says.
"But it is! Ask her!" Kayden says.
Daddy and Amy look at me.
"Is that true Azie?" Daddy asks me.
I sit there silently. I didn't know what to say.
"See? I told you!" Kayden says. "I didn't say all of this at the beginning because I thought you had change! But I thought wrong! You're stealing Mark off Azie and soon, you'll abandon Azie like you abandoned me!" Kayden says.
Tears began to fill my eyes after hearing that.
"Kayden stop!" Amy says.
I stand up and ran upstairs.
"Azie!" Mark shouts and runs after me.

Amy's POV

"Why as you being like this?" I asked Kayden.
"Because you're a bad mother and I hate you!" He says and runs out the kitchen.
I sit there in shock. Tears began to fill my eyes. Maybe he was right. I am a bad mother. What sort of mother Adan dons her child?

Azie's POV
I ran into my room and shut my door. I sat against the door and cried. I hear daddy knock on the door and pleads me to let him in. I ignored him and continued to cry.
Daddy would never abandon me, right? Kayden was just being silly...
Do I like Amy?

...

Do I like Amy?

I...I don't know if I do anymore...

I continued to cry when a bright light appears and a figure appeared beside my bed. I lift up my head and stared at it.

"Azie?" The figure says.

"Mommy?"