Welcome Home

Mark's POV
Today's the day we finally get to take our baby girl home!
I get out of the car and opened the back door. Azaylea was sleeping away in her car seat. I smiled and got her out, carefully trying not to wake her. Sasha got her hospital bag and shuts the door, locking it. I went over to the front door and opened it. I hear the sound of paws running out the kitchen and Chica then runs down the hall with her tongue hanging out. She runs over to me and jumps on me.
"Hey, hey, Chica. Be careful, pup." I gently say to her.
She sits and stares curiously at the car seat. We walked into the kitchen and I placed the seat onto the table. Sasha walks in absolutely shattered. I go over to her and gently hugged her since she was still sore.
"Go get some sleep, babe. I'll handle Azie." I say.
"You sure?" She says looking up at me.
"Of course! You've done the hard work now, it's my turn." I say.
She smiles and kisses my lips. I kiss back.
"Thanks babe." She says and walks upstairs.
I look at the table to see Chica looking up at Azie.
"That's the new baby, Chica-Pica!" I say.
I undo Azie's strap and carefully got her out, placing her in my arms. I kneel down and showed her to Chica. She seemed really interested in her and started sniffing her. She goes to her little hand and licks it.
"Good girl!" I say to her, rubbing behind her ears.
I stand up and went into the living room with Chica following behind me. I sit down on the couch. Chica beside me legs, still looking up at Azie. She begins to stir and opens her eyes and looks up at me.
"Hey Sweetheart!"" I say.
I put my finger in the palm of her hand and she wraps her tiny hand around it.
"You're so precious..." I whisper.
I then hear footsteps walk into the living room. I look up to see Sasha coming over to me and sits on the couch.
"I thought I told you to get some sleep?" I say to her.
She moans.
"How am I suppose to sleep when I have a daughter? I can't get over that she's actually here." She says, looking down at Azaylea.
I chuckle.
"Well she's gonna be hear for a long time." I say.
Azaylea begins to stir and she whines a little.
"I think it's time for her feed." I say.
Sasha nods and I hand her over to her. Azaylea stops whining and looks up at Sasha.
"That's Mummy!" I say to her. "She's really pretty ain't she?"
Sasha blushes and kisses Azaylea on her head.
I put my arm around her and cuddle her. Sasha lifts up her top and feeds her.
"I'm totally jealous of her." I say.
Sasha looks at me.
"Why?" She asked.
"Because she's feeding on something I've always wanted to." I say.
She laughs and nudges my arm.
"You've already have done, mister!" She says.
"Yeah! Not for a long time." I say.
"Well you won't be doing it for a long time!" She says.
I moan.
"I'm sure you can wait a few more months." She says to me.
I gasp.
"A few months! I think you getting pregnant was a bad idea." I say.
"But you love your daughter." She says.
I smile.
"Of course I do! I love both of you and I'm so blessed you have to both in my life!" I say.
She smiles and we kiss. Azaylea stops feeding and Sasha burps her gently.
"Come on, it's late. We better head to bed." I say.
She nods and we walk upstairs into our room. I had already set up Azaylea's crib next to our bed. Sasha takes Azie and places her on her changing table. I walk into the bathroom and got ready for bed.
I walked back into our room and saw Sasha looking through Azaylea's pyjama draw. She sees me.
"I need your help." She says.
I walk up to her.
"What's up?" I ask.
"I can't decide on what pj's Azie should wear." She moans.
I laugh.
"I'll help ya!" I say and looked through the draw with her.
We finally found a pair of pj's with moustaches on.
"This will definitely show everybody that she's my daughter." I say.
Sasha laughs and takes them off me and walks over to the table. She changed Azie and picks her up.
"We need to put her gloves on so she won't scratch herself." I say.
Sasha nods and I go over to the hospital bag and get a pair out. Sasha lays Azie on our bed and I go up to her. I put the gloves on her and her little hat.
"There we go! All ready for bed!" I say.
I pick her up and placed her in her crib. Sasha turns on the mobile and we watched as she slowly closes her eyes and soft snores can be heard. We smiled and go in our own bed. I pulled Sasha close to me.
"I'm so proud of you!" I say.
"What for?" She asked.
"For bringing my baby girl into the world." I say.
She giggles.
"It should be me thanking you actually." She says.
"Why?" I ask.
"Because if it wasn't for your little friend, Azie wouldn't be here." She says.
I laugh and gave her lots of kisses.
"Is Azie now her little nickname?" I ask.
"Yep!" Sasha says.
Smile and kissed her.
"Ok! Sleep now beautiful! You need it." I say.
She cuddles up close to me and gets comfortable. We then hear paws walking into the room. We look up and saw Chica walking up to the crib. She circles round and lies beside it.
"I think Chica is gonna be good with Azie" I say.
Sasha nods and snuggles up to me.
"Goodnight baby." She says.
"Goodnight Princess. I love you." I say.
"I love you more." She says.
"I love you most." I say, kissing her head.
We close our eyes and go to sleep, holding each other close and knowing our daughter was right beside us after a long 9 months.