Forgiven?

Mark's POV

I ran after Azie and twisted her bedroom door handle to find out it was locked. I knocked on.

"Azie? Listen...it wasn't Amy's fault. She didn't mean to, baby." I say.

I could hear her crying from inside.

"Come on baby girl...open the door for Daddy and let me give you a big hug." I say.

"No! I don't want your hugs!" She says.

I sigh.

"Who do you want a hug off then?" I ask.

"Mummy!" She says.

I sigh again. 

"I...I know you want Mummy, baby but...she's not coming back." I say.

"Yes she is! She told me!" She says.

"Baby....maybe that was just a dream. Mummy isn't coming back. I know you want her back...I....I do too. I'd do anything to have her back! I would...so much!" I say in tears. 

I start to cry and leaned on the wall. If only Sasha was here, she'll know what to do. 

I hear a door open and looked up to see Azie standing there. I hold out my arms to her and she runs into them. She sobs silently into my chest. I rubbed her back and hummed a lullaby to her. She soon calms down and snuggles into my chest. I picked her up and made my way downstairs. When I walked into the kitchen, I see Amy sat down at the table with her sewing kit out. I looked at what she was doing with it and saw that she had sewed up Azie's bunny together. She sees me and shows me it. I nod. 

"Azie...you want to see a magic trick?" I asked her.

She nods. I turn her so she could see Amy and she lifts up her bunny. Azie sequels and reaches her arms out to grab it. Amy gives it her and Azie cuddles it. I placed her down on the floor.

"See Azie? Amy made your bunny all better!" I say to her.

She smiles and looks up at Amy.

"Thank you!" She says, blushing.

Amy giggles.

"You're welcome, sweetheart!" She says.

Azie slowly walks over to Amy and looks up at her. She then reaches her arms up and Amy picks her up. Azie snuggles into her and Amy kisses her head.  

That Night...

Me and Amy were snuggled up in bed when she shoots up. I looked at her confused.

"What's up, babe?" I asked her.

She had her head turned away from me so I grabbed it and gently made her face me.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Mark...there's something that I've never told you about." She says.

I stared at her.

"I....I have a son..." She says quietly.

My eyes widen.

"A son? But...how? Where is he?" I asked her.

"He lives with his father...I couldn't care for him so his father took him and raised him." She says.

"How old is he?" I asked her/

"Eleven." She says.

I nod and ran my fingers through my hair.