Peace And Love On The Planet...

By Mcg333

(y/n) clay hasnt been in contact with her family since she was 10, being forced to live with her grandmother... More

welcome! (a/n)
New Brother...
Loss Of A Friend...
New Friends...
Guardian...
Small Feelings...
(a/n)
Nightmare Attack...
I Miss You...
Important A/n
Sorry...
Just Friends...
(a/n)
You dont love me...
Stand By Me (important A/n)
The Warnings....
The Bond...
Dang.... (a/n)
Help Heal My Wounds...
Geez... (a/n)
WOOOHOOOO!!!!! (a/n)
Bonding...
(a/n)
Theres a first for everything...
4th of july!
Telling Dad...
Im Scared Of Bees (a/n)
Carry On Jacks...
😲 (important A/n)
Trouble
My Guardain Hero
Changes...
Long way from then.
help? (a/n)
Important A/N
UPDATE MUST READ

Forget His Name...

1.8K 51 14
By Mcg333

Song: Bartender (lady antebellum/lyrics)

(Y/n's pov)

I was sitting in my bunker and it was starting to rain, so i jumped down from where i was. Only for bee to catch me in his hand,"what did i tell you?" I shugged,"that you love me?" I gave a cheesy smile. He was speechless he couldn't find a way to tell me that thats not what he meant,"i love you too ya crazy bot..." i said before hugging his hand. Bee was silent and set me to the ground, i started to fake cry. "Y-you dont l-love m-me?" I asked fakely,"What?! NO! I MEAN I DO!!!" Bee said trying to correct his mistake. I laughed,"your so funny bee!!" He had a light blue tint to his faceplate,"glad you find my mistakes as entertainment..." I looked at my boyfriend,"aww bee... I find it cute, I might laugh... but I'm laughing at your cuteness, i mean If you were any cuter I'd die!!!" I smiled while booping where his nose would be. "Plus it's what makes me love ya!" I teased bee shot his face up to look a me,"whatever..."

(A/n)

Sorry its a little short but ive been so busy with school, its testing and its basicly a live hel- at least i dont get homework from that class...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 500 41
Prowl was always a loner, everyone knew that. He always kept his emotions and secrets behind closed walls. He was an enigma to everyone, even his own...
195K 4.2K 52
Comicmaker12 from Wattpad First thing first, hi am Comicmaker12 and you my friend are going to save the planet by being brave and super. Ready for s...
18K 481 12
This story is about Naomi Yeager, who is now the daughter of Cade Yeager and older sister of Tessa Yeager. Life hasn't been very nice to poor Naomi. ...
126K 5K 97
A semi-ordinary teenage girl who has had to fend for herself for many years due to emotional neglect from her parents, taking part in an underground...