My Brothers Bestfriend.

By bubblegum8

Everything changes when both Kasey and Caleb admit their feelings for one another. All that comes their way c... More

My Brothers Bestfriend
My Brothers Bestfriend 2
My Brothers Bestfriend 3
My Brothers Bestfriend 4
My Brothers Bestfriend 5
My Brothers Bestfriend 6
My Brothers Bestfriend 7
My Brothers Bestfriend 8
My Brothers Bestfriend 9
My Brothers Bestfriend 10
My Brothers Bestfriend 11
My Brothers Bestfriend 12
My Brothers Bestfriend 13
My Brothers Bestfriend 14
My Brothers Bestfriend 15
My Brothers Bestfriend 16
My Brothers Bestfriend 17
My Brothers Bestfriend 18
My Brothers Bestfriend 19
My Brothers Bestfriend 20
My Brothers Bestfriend 21
My Brothers Bestfriend 22
My Brothers Bestfriend 23
My Brothers Bestfriend 24
My Brothers Bestfriend 25
My Brothers Bestfriend 26
My Brothers Bestfriend 27
My Brothers Bestfriend 28
My Brothers Bestfriend 29
My Brothers Bestfriend 30
My Brothers Bestfriend 31
My Brothers Bestfriend 32
My Brothers Bestfriend 33
My Brothers Bestfriend 34
My Brothers Bestfriend 35
My Brothers Bestfriend 36
My Brothers Bestfriend 37
My Brothers Bestfriend 38
My Brothers Bestfriend 39
My Brothers Bestfriend 40
My Brothers Bestfriend 41
My Brothers Bestfriend 42
My Brothers Bestfriend 43
My Brothers Bestfriend 44
My Brothers Bestfriend 45
My Brothers Bestfriend 46
My Brothers Bestfriend 47
My Brothers Bestfriend 48
My Brothers Bestfriend 49
My Brothers Bestfriend 50
My Brothers Bestfriend 51
My Brothers Bestfriend 52
My Brothers Bestfriend 53
My Brothers Bestfriend 54
My Brothers Bestfriend 55
My Brothers Bestfriend 56
My Brothers Bestfriend 57
My Brothers Bestfriend 58
My Brothers Bestfriend 60
My Brothers Bestfriend 61
My Brothers Bestfriend 62
My Brothers Bestfriend 63
My Brothers Bestfriend 64
My Brothers Bestfriend 65
My Brothers Bestfriend 66
My Brothers Bestfriend 67
My Brothers Bestfriend 68
My Brothers Bestfriend 69
My Brothers Bestfriend 70
My Brothers Bestfriend Epilogue 1/2
My Brothers Bestfriend Epilogue 2/2 (The end.)

My Brothers Bestfriend 59

36.7K 442 116
By bubblegum8

(A MONTH LATER!)

------CALEBS P.O.V!------

We were all sitting around the lounge room waiting for Kasey. Marcus was by the T.V, watching the game, as was Jake. Stef and Dayna were talking quietly on the couch and Josh was somewhere in the kitchen. We were all dressed and ready, and as I said, waiting on Kace. Tonight it's Kasey's birthday and we're all going out for dinner; though that's not the only thing that will be happening tonight.

Suddenly there were gasps from the guys and shrieks from the girls. I turned around and looked where they were looking; towards the stairs, and when I did, I was dumbfounded. There Kasey stood in a beautiful deep purple dress that went over one shoulder and ended just below her thighs. Her baby bump was evident whilst she wore this dress, but it just made her look all the more gorgeous. Her hair had been curled and it feel just down past her shoulders, and she had put on a light layer of make-up. Her blue eyes were popping out from the smoky effect she had given herself and her lips were shimmering; full, luscious and as tempting as ever.

I felt the urge to feel those beautiful lips on mine and immediately I stood up and walked over to her. I cupped her right cheek with my left hand and used my right to push back a strand of her brown hair that had fallen out of place. "You're so beautiful." I whispered to her before I kissed her passionately, my tongue licking her bottom lip continuesly. She opened her mouth for me and I let out a whisper of a moan as her tongue met mine. There was a chorus of "Awwwwwe!" before we finally decided to pull away for air.

"Common, common! Time for that later," Josh winked as Marcus and Jake groaned, Stef and Dayna laughed, Kasey blushed and I smirked. "I'm starving over here! Let's go, let's go, let's go!" Josh hurried us, and as I pulled Kasey along I was sure I heard Dayna whisper to Stef, "You and Jake are welcome to stay at my house... If you, ya know, don't wanna hear them." I rolled my eyes and I realized Kasey must have heard too, for she blushed even deeper. I let chuckled as Kasey an I got into Josh's car with him and Dayna. "See yous in a bit!" Kace called to Marcus, Jake and Stef. They all nodded an then we were off.

We were off heading towards a fancy Italian restaraunt that Stef and I chose. It's called Il bel giardino; The Beautiful Garden." We thought that would be best for... Later. After fifteen minutes of Josh's bad singing, we were finally there. I helped Kasey out and we walked ahead of the others. "Tbanks for the laptop, Cay. You didn't have to." Kace told me. I instantly felt guilty. "Well... That's not entirely true. I mean, I DID break your other one... That was, uh, brand new." I paused as Kasey laughed and then continued with an apology. "I really am, truly sorry about that, Kace." I told her, and she only shrugged her shoulders.

We continued on walking and then I said to her randomly, "Hey... I thought you didn't like it when I called you Kace, Kace?" She laughed before saying, "Well... That was when I had to pretend to hate you, but truth be told that I actually love when you call me that." She mumbled the last part, clearly embarrassed. I laughed loudly and then said, "Hey, that reminds me! I still have three more presents for you!" "...How does that remind you?" She asked me curiously and I only shrugged. We were now inside and waiting for a worker to come and seat us.

"Wait, THREE more? No way! You already brought me a laptop!" I laughed as her eyes went big. "Caleb! No!" She continued and I rolled my eyes. "Trust me! You'll love all three! And don't worry, they weren't even expensive!" I told her a lie, but meh. "Are you sure?" She asked me accusingly and I nodded. "One's even free." I shrugged my shoulders. Her whole face lit up and she asked, "When do I get them?" I laughed again as the others caught up. "Well... You can have two tonight, and one say in about... Maybe, two months?" Her eyebrows furrowed and just as she was about to ask more, the worker came over and took us to our seats.

I sat down with Kasey on my right and Jake on my left. Then next to him was Stef, who was next to Josh, who sat beside Dayna who was next to Marcus, completing the circle back at Kasey. (A/N; Seating - Caleb, Jake, Stef, Josh, Dayna, Marcus and Kasey.) The worker left and not even five minutes later the waitress came out, handing us all menus. The place was beautiful; it was definately a good choice. I ordered a steak with salad and Kasey ordered a seafood plater. Everyone else ordered a variety of different things - chicken, fish, salads, etc.

"Well, looks yummy! Now we only have to compare this food to mine when I open my restaraunt!" Jake said as our food came and we all dug in. Fifteen minutes later, after small conversation and huge portions of everyones food was gone, Josh said to Jake, "Good luck mate! This is bloody beautiful!" We all laughed and agreed, and Jake said in a mocking hurt voice, "Way to shoot me down before I'm even up!" We all laughed again and then Stef asked a question I'd actually been wondering. "When ARE you going to start your restaraunt?" Jake finished his mouthful before saying, "Well, I already have all my workers and co-chefs hired," He told us and everyones eyes went huge in shock. "Wow, I didn't know that!" Kace said accusingly, as Stef muttered, "Neither did I!" "Well, it's not really a big deal, girls." I said defensively. Jake nodded his head in agreement and said, "So anyway, now I only need to find a perfect location, and then the shop... And well, then I'm ready to open." He shrugged. "So you have all the menus set aswell and things?" Josh asked and Jake yet again nodded. "Even the tables." We all congratulated him and then it was silent as we ate the remainder of our meals.

The waitress came back fifteen minutes later and cleared our table, bringing back desert menus once she was done. "So, what will it be, ladies and gentlemen? I heard her ask us before all concentration was lost as suddenly, a hand was put on my right thigh. I jumped and looked down to see that Kace was only resting her hand on me. "What about you, bella?" The waitress asked Stef and then my thoughts were gone again as Kasey's hand moved further up my thigh. I took a huge breath of air as she slowly rubbed up and down. What was she doing?! "Sir?" Someone was asking me, and I looked up to see he waitress was addressing me. "S-sorry?" I asked her and she laughed. "What would you like for desert, bello?" She repeated and I stuttered. "U-Uh, urm," I spluttered out as Kasey's hand continued going up. "He'll have the same as me, thanks. A piece of chocolate mudcake." The waitress nodded and smirked before walking away.

I looked around the table to see everyone - apart from Kasey - looking at me weirdly... Except for Dayna also, who, like the waitress, was smirking. "Are you alright, mate?" Jake asked me with concern and as I tried to say, "I'm alright, man, I'm fine," I only got out, "I'm alright, ma-" Because Kasey's hand had reached it's desination. My right hand shot under the table and grabbed hers, pulling it off of my now throbbing manhood. I turned and looked at her, only to see her face was masked. I glared before turning back around to the now even more confuesed people before me. "Uh, my leg just had a cramp, and I..." I trailed off as the waitress came back and passed around our desert.

We all sat and ate our desert in comfortable silence, and as we did I kept hold of Kasey's uncontrollable hand and rested them both on my LOWER leg. My chocolate mudcake slice was delicious, and when I was finished all I could think about was eating another one! I chatted with Jake about my plans for another of Kasey's presents quietly as we patiently waited for the others to finish. Finally Kasey was done and the exscuse I was looking for had arrived. "Kasey? Come and take a walk wih me in the garden? It's suppose to be beautiful, you know." I told her as I stood up and put my hand out for hers. She smiled up at me before putting her hand in mine once again. I led her away from the table with the signal to Stef. She nodded her head slightly and then Kace and I were off, passing the other tables and heading for the garden.

------STEFS P.O.V!------

I received the signal from Caleb and I slightly nodded my head to him. And then they were off. The rest of us continued eating our desert as the guys went onto the topic of cars. I gave Caleb seven minutes before I stood up. "Common guys, we have to go." I told them and motioned for them to follow me. When none of them moved and they only looked at me curiously, I explained a little furthermore. "We have to be in the garden in three minutes, or we're all going to miss something we don't want to! So hurry your butts up!" With that small explanation I was off, and I was aware the others were following me.

We entered the garden and as we did I'm pretty sure all of us - even Marcus - gasped. It was beyond beautiful! Flowers everywhere, it truly was magnificent! I mean, sure I'd seen it on the net when Caleb and I had found this place, but the garden was even more beautiful in real life! But still, there was no time to ponder over it. "Common guys, hurry up!" I led them over to the bush that Caleb and I had chosen earlier and pointed over towards Caleb and Kasey, who were standing in a retunder that was also filled with all things flowery. They were holding eachother as they danced to no music, and you could just feel the moment. I was beyond relieved that we could here Caleb singing a song to her, because this meant that when he done it, we'd be able to hear. "This is beautiful and all, but, uh, what are we doing? I mean, I feel like a perv..." Jake whispered to me and I restrained a laugh. "Yeah, me too..." Dayna agreed and the others mumered, 'Yeah.'s in agreement. "You'll see! Just keep quiet!"

------KASEYS P.O.V!------

We danced to no music, only the sound of Caleb's voice, which was just as beautiful as music. This moment was surreal, it was just so perfect. I was in a beautiful place, with the person I absoloutly love. Definately perfect! I hummed along the beat while Caleb continued singing the words.

Suddenly Caleb stopped and pulled away. I looked at him confuesed, and I was about to ask him what was wrong when he spoke. "Kasey..." He let out a breath of air and then continued. "We've known eachother for fifteen years now; I was three when I met you at aged one. We were instant friends, even though I only knew you through Jake." He laughed and I joined in. I didn't understand where he was getting with this, but I continued to listen anyway. "And then... Well, we grew up." He continued. "And we grew apart from one another... I became more interested in popularity and you became more interested in your grades." This was true. I nodded my head sadly and then he took both of my hands in his. "Kasey, you have a part of me inside of you now, and I'm so thrilled that you're carrying my baby. I know that this baby won't seperate us; this baby will bring us closer then ever." He emphasized closer by coming closer to me and putting his arms around my waist.

"Kasey, I love you, so so so much. Ever since I was ten years old I've been crushing on you. I always knew I wanted to be with you, and now I am. But it's not enough." He paused and I started to panic. What does he mean? Does he mean... I'm not, enough for him? "Now that I have you, I want to make it official. I want to make it known to everyone in the world, that you are mine." He paused again and my heart missed a fair few beats. Was he..?

My question was answered as Caleb stepped away from me and got down on one knee, still holding both my hands. I looked down at him and I could feel the shock on my face. "I want to be with you forever and always, Kay, forever and always. So what do you say, will you marry me, Kasey?" He opened a box revealing a beautiful gold ring with a big, beautiful blue diamond. I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding, and without my control, without my authority, out came a whispered, "Yes!" with it. But I didn't need to think it through; I love Caleb, and I want to be with him always. Caleb smiled hugely and slipped the ring onto my left fourth finger and jumped up, picking me up and spinning us around. I bent down and kissed him as he did so, and he stopped spinning us and just kissed me back. He pulled away and looked in my eyes, happiness and love evident. "I love you." He told me, and I told him back, "I love you more." He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Not even possible." And with that, he kissed me again.

------CALEBS P.O.V!------

She said yes! I kissed her again after rolling my eyes, shaking my head, and telling her it wasn't even possible. "Awwweee!" "Congratulations!" "Brother-in-laws!" "Sister-in-laws!" "My baby girl, married!" I pulled away from the kiss we were sharing as everyone came over to us and congratulated us. I couldn't take the smile off of my face even if I had wanted to, and for the rest of our evening my eyes stayed on Kasey the whole time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 36 26
When two friends are reunited after two years will it go horribly wrong? Will they find their way around it? Will true love happen? Is it just a ga...
7 0 6
This was previously part of a charity anthology - Begin Again. Copyright 2017 Maria Macdonald - All Rights Reserved
71 14 15
Caleb and Sam have been best friends for as long as they can remember and know each other better than anyone. But when tragedy strikes, Caleb struggl...