Addicted to His Love

By WannaBe__

"Who's been holding your hand through all your shit? Me! Who's been taking bullets in the chest for you? Me... More

Dedications
ATHL: Pre
ATHL:Prologue
ATHL:1
ATHL: 2
ATHL: 3
ATHL: 4
ATHL: 5
ATHL: 7
ATHL: 8
ATHL: 9
ATHL: Cast
ATHL: 10
ATHL: 11
ATHL: 12
ATHL: 13
ATHL: 14
ATHL: 15
ATHL: 16
ATHL:17
ATHL: 18
ATHL: 19
ATHL: 20
ATHL: 21
ATHL: 22
ATHL: 23
ATHL: 24
ATHL: 25
ATHL: CAST
ATHL
ATHL: 26
ATHL: 27
ATHL: 28
ATHL: 29
ATHL: 30
ATHL: 31
ATHL: 32
ATHL: 33
ATHL: 34
ATHL: 35
ATHL: 36
Epilogue
ADDICTED TO HIS LOVE
Sequal
Addicted to his Love
No Love Lost

ATHL: 6

27.2K 942 80
By WannaBe__

"You sent somebody that was so so not normal to do a job for you. Bless your silly hearts."

6

"Shanie!"

Gold huffed, "Shanie," but with no answer she pulled out her phone from the back pocket of her jeans.

"What's good?"

"I can't get her up," she spoke with her feminine, but childlike voice. She say on the side of the bed, back turned to a sleeping Shanie.

"What the fuck you mean you can't get her up, you bett--"

She laughed so loud that you could literally hear it all the way down the hall.

"I'm gon' let you have that cause' you in front of ya' homeboys."

"Man whatever, Gold."

She laughed again hearing his boys laugh in the back. She was being nice doing this cause' Devin was her friend and she liked Shanie, but Tunchi was crossing so many boundaries because he knew that his girl in fact wore the pants as he capped in front of his boys. She was trying to let him have it, but he just never knew when to stop running his mouth.

  Gold put the phone back on her ear not realizing Shanie was up.

"Gold?"

Shanie wiped her eyes, "Gold what are you doin-- how did you get in here?" as she sat still in her bed looking at Gold, whom she knew as Tunchi's girlfriend.

Gold didn't reply as she put the phone back on her ear, "You betta be glad Shanie just saved ya' ass cause' you was about to get read, nigga."

"So--"

She hung up the phone putting it back in her pocket.

'Nigga got me fucked up talkin' to me like I'm his child," Gold spoke easily forgetting about Shanie speaking a loud. Shanie shook her head laughing passing up the fact that Gold had got in her house without her letting her in and obviously without Devin letting her it. Because Devin was out of town on a 'business trip'.

"I see yaull still arguing?"

"Girl, you just don't know how close I am to putting my foot in his ass," Gold spoke as she sat on the side of the bed next to Shanie. Shanie laughed, her and Gold weren't that close but every time they got around each other they enjoyed themselves. Shanie thought Gold was a really dope chick, and was really pretty at that. Gold thought the same, she often looked up to Shanie.

They might have not best friends but they were cool simply because they were both stuck with the same circumstances in life such as the men that they dealt with.

Shanie shook her head,"When will Tunchi learn, how old is lil' Tunchi, I haven't seen her since she was in the cradle?"

Gold flashed a smile. When she talked about her daughter, or whenever she was mentioned she lit up and took pride.

She  showd Shanie picture on her phone and she cooed over the picture of Tunchi's look a like, Geniese Tuni Smith, a 2 year old.

She had her fathers brown eyes, with her mothers beautiful brown hair that stayed curled up. She shared her fathers nose, and both her mother and fathers dimples, with a heart shattering smile.

She was beautifal.

"Aww she's so cute, I need to come by and see her in person."

"Thank you boo," Gold spoke putting her phone back in her back pocket as Shanie finally thought back to her first question to Gold.

"No offense, but how did you get here and why are you here?"

"Damn my feelings hurt, but I'm here because I wanted to hang out with you, ya' know go get our nails done or something," Gold sole.

Shanie raised an eyebrow.

"Okay.. Devin told me what happened with you too and wanted me to go out shopping and shit with you so he gave me the key to tha' house, ma'am," Gold spoke being funny as she said ma'am and finally telling the truth, but not what she really knew.

"Oka-"

She was interrupted by a buzz from her phone.

She reached over on the nightstand and picked it up to read the text message.

Devin: "I know you mad at me and shit, but I want you to go out an chill with Gold, love you baby, I'll be home real soon."

Shanie smiled in the inside, but on the outside she didn't let it show. She had been giving Devin the silent treatment for three days, not because she was mad anymore, just because it was the principle and she liked to see him beg for her attention.

"Yeah, I know you wanna' smile," Gold said looking over at Shanies phone.

"Well, I'm about to go to the livin' room and call Tunchi, you got 15 minutes to get dressed," said Gold, they were on a tight time scheldule.

*

After putting on her Steve Madden sandals, Shanie was ready to go. She had on a simple brown hoodie with white strings and a pair of black tights. She let her hair sit in a curly bun with curls hanging carelessly in the back with her black Gucci shades in front of her face. She honestly was not in the mood for today, but why not leave the house.

She turned off her light and walked down the stairs with her cross body on her shoulder and her phone in her right hand. She checked her gold Rolex on her wrist before grabbing her keys off the good.

"So where we headed?" She waited for an answer before turning around and seeing  Gold sleep and snoring as she sprawled out on the couch with a pillow under her head and another in her hand.

As soon as Shanie was about to take her phone out of her pocket to take a picture, Gold spoke.

"You bet not take a picture of me," with a faint yawn as she stood up and stretched sipping the sides of her mouth. She bent over stretching her body before wiping off the pants of her jeans out of habit. She had on a simple white Tee shirt with a ball at the front, a pair of black Levi's and a pair of black and white classic adidas. Her hair wasn't her usual blonde but black, with a classic hat. She made sure to have her diamond hoops in her ear, and her gold cross necklace on her neck.

Shanie smacked and bussed out laughing, "Yo would've took a picture too if you seen whatchu' was looking like," said Shanie barely because she was still laughing.

Gold gave her the stank eye as she let out a faint laugh, "well let's head out before it gets any later," said Gold looking at her Rolex that said it was 3 o'clock.

They made their way out of the door and too the car letting the music fill Golds' Range Rover.

They were listenening to Future and Kanye West and when they got too a particular part Gold couldn't help but too sing along.

'I wanna dip that ass in gold, I wanna dip that ass in gold'

"You can dip me Kanye, please dip me witcha' sexy ass," she said making Shanie laugh.

"You crazy," said Shanie with a laugh.

Gold turned down the radio a little, "Guh that's Kanye.. I got to get cray fa' him," she said twerking in her seat making Shanie laugh again and also kind of happy that Devin made Gold come to the house.

Because Gold was crazy, funny, and real. She never changed who he she was for anybody, she knew she was ghetto and she embraced it instead of trying to act like something she was not. That was Gold and that was the reason Tunchi liked her, Devin picked her, and Shanie enjoyed her company.

"I'm just playing tho' I got Tunchi even tho' he get on my nerves, I love him, ya' know," said Gold in a question form towards Shanie and also changing the conversation.

It took Shanie a minute to answer, but she eventually did as she thought about Devin.

"Even though he piss me off a lot, a lot, I would run the world wit' his ass," said Shanie finally with a smile as Gold pulled into a beauty shop like Devin told her too.

"What we doing here, I thought we were going to the mall," asked Shanie as Gold cut her car off and looke up at a place called, 'Illest Salon.'

"I know what I said, but I changed my mind and thought that we should come here first and change it up a little."

Shanie got out of the car in front of the salon. She didn't object because she needed a new style, and since she loved what her hairstyle always managed to do to her hair.

Soon as they walked in Karen greeted them introducing Shanie to chair. "Hey girl, what you getting today?"

She said, "Its up to you. I just want to change it up a little." She spoke looking into the mirror at Karen. She looked through the mirror and saw Gold sitting in her stylist chair as well. Karen smiled,"I got you girl."

"What do you think?" Karen asked turning Shanie around so she could see her hair. Shanie stared at herself in the mirror and smiled, brushing her hands over the black curly extensions that were in her head. Karen always kept her looking good, and she loved her black curly hair that stopped pass her shoulders.

"I love it!"

Gold still had her long hair, but instead of it being black it was blonde with extensions going past her back to her ass. She had her hair back blonde with a middle part in waves. She was definitely feeling herself now. She was ready to start her night and make sure that everything ran smoothly for Devin.

Gold: We're done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 13.3K 39
What happens when you realise the man who owns your heart no longer treasures it? The man you fell in love with no longer exists? Do you stay? Or do...
5.7K 186 12
Sierra meets Chris when she's 14 years old. Time goes by and She confesses her love for chris at 16.. Does he love her? ... It tears Sierra apart ju...
192 6 23
25 year old Darren aka Master runs Baton rouge.His girlfriend Renee leaves him for another man.He finally rekindle his love with his first love Heave...
2.1M 83.2K 68
how far would you go . . . for someone you love? ♔ Levi steps forward, placing himself between me and Jack. Like he's protecting me from him. But I d...