ATHL: 29

"We make dumb choices not knowing that they will have a big effect on us in the end."

29

"Baby, I'm home," Devin said in a playful voice hearing Shanie's laugh.

"I'm in the kitchen."

He closed the front door and walked to the kitchen to be met with Shanie cooking breakfast at eleven o'clock. He raised an eyebrow.

"Why tha' f*ck are you cooking breakfast this late?" He asked while Shanie turned around licking the grits off her finger.

"I was craving some breakfast."

Devin smirked, "Craving? As in your pregnant?"

Shanie then knew she should have put that sentence in a different way. Because it sounded as if she was pregnant when she wasn't.

"No Devin, just as in I've been wanting breakfast since the hospital food, so how was work," Shanie asked changing the subject for two reason.

She didn't want to say the wrong thing about her getting 'pregnant' 'cause he always took it to the heart like a little b*tch and because she was getting tired of talking about it.

"Work was good. How is Christi?"

Shanies face expression changed. "She's good, but I think she a lil' shaken up, but I don't blame her. She's sleep right now."

Devin nodded, glad that Christi was at least back and alive.

"Kelly here?" He asked after watching her fix the two plates of sausage, cheese eggs, grits, and syrup-biscuits with a glass of orange juice on the side.

She sat hers on the counter and gave one to Devin.

?

"Yea, she's asleep," Shanie said picking up her plate after turning off the stove and started to eat her food in front of Devin while Devin nodded and started to eat his.

They looked at each other in the eyes and next thing you know their plates were back on the counters, clothing was off, and they were bumping and grinding on the table, like they didn't have guest.

But at that moment the sexual tension couldn't be stopped and it was like both of their bodies were calling each other's name. It was a wrap once Devin dived in too pleasure his woman and when he heard Shanie's faint whimpers and moans it encourage him to have her body to his liking.

Shit, he felt like this was his reward for getting Christi and Rodney while Shanie just couldn't help herself from his sexy a**, as she too pleasures him hearing his deep grunts.

Once she came up and they kissed eachothers lips while he prepared to insert his love insiding of her loving, Shanie stopped him because it was something telling her to ask him a question.

Devin groaned, he was sexually frustrated.

"Would you tell me the truth about something even if you think it might hurt me?"

Shanie asked. She knew that it might've been odd to ask that question during the middle of sex, but the sex would've been completely thrown off if she asked him the question she really wanted too.

'Did something happen between you and Kelly?'

Devin shook his head not wanting to end what they were doing, but still feeling as if he should tell her what happened between Kelly. But at the same time he felt like he didn't do anything so he didn't have to tell her anything, it was actually her sister.